View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:38 PM   #39215
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DragonLily The Hardest Predicament Of All Sondheimer

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Ass Hook ,BDSM ,Chains ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Curvy ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Brunette ,Asian
Video language: English
Dragon is in great shape, she is one of the premier wrestlers at Ultimate Surrender. She can wrestle for 24 minutes and not be out of breath. If you think that is not amazing I dare most of you to run out to get your mail and back without breathing hard.
So we put Dragon in this ridiculous predicament position. Legs in a squat, unable to straighten up. Head pulled back to an ass hook. Go ahead – stand like that at home, squat down, pull your head all the way back; it sucks, huh? We also have a waist chain so she can bend lower, but that would be cheating.
Now we watch this girl suffer in real time, how much can she take, how long can she stand there. She can’t physically move up or down, she has to hold the same position. Her legs BURN, her neck BURNS, her back BURNS, she screams in pain, she begs to be released, she suffers!
Oh yeah, while all this is going on, let’s make her jack off the help. Get that cock hard and make it cum bitch – we love watching you suffer!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 221.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily The Hardest Predicament Of All

Jewelz Blu - Cold Blue Steel Seekonk

Cast: Jewelz Blu, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Zappe
Jewelz Blu is brand new to Kink, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she’s decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn’t waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain. Next the crop is used for more precision to specifically hurt the sensitive areas. Then he applies pressure to her throat for some breath control, and then on to some fucking and vibing her pussy. This is just the first scene, and there’s two more to go that are just as powerful. The second position has Jewelz bent over with her arms out, and her ass in the air. The scene begins with some bastinado and leads to more punishment of her flesh with different implements to redden her skin from the impact. Marks start to appear, so The Pope fucks her into several more orgasms before giving her a break. In the final scene, Jewelz is on her back and shackled to the table by her wrists and ankles. He puts a blindfold over her eyes and introduces her to the electric zapper. Jewelz has found something that has been hiding inside of her, and now that she knows there is a submissive side to her, she wants to explore more to see how deep this rabbit hole will go.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewelz Blu - Cold Blue Steel

HT - Crygasms - Pretty Blonde AJ Applegate Eau Galle

Release Year: 2014
Cast: AJ Applegate, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Making a girl cum is a bit of an art form. It takes more than just a hard cock to get the hottest pieces of ass off. They're used to be desired, pursued, and fucked. They aren't used to being dominated and teased. When they do finally feel the intense satisfaction of orgasmic release it isn't going to be some little tingle in their nether regions. It's going to be an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy.
AJ Applegate, for instance, is a hot blonde that looks like she could have any man she wants. Stick her in a bar and she would have guys falling all over themselves for her attention. But here in our dungeon there is only one man, and she probably wishes he had something else to do, other than tie her up and torment her.
She doesn't know it when it starts, but all of this pain is just to enhance her pleasure. It gets her blood flowing and releases the kinds of endorphins that will push her orgasms over the top. Then she just has to wait for Jack Hammer to decide that he is ready to give them to her.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Crygasms - Pretty Blonde AJ Applegate

Chastity Babes part cb1008 Sirvintos

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24833kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Babes part cb1008

Dolly's Test - Part 1 Mamaroneck

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 1

Chastity Babes part cb1006 Tulihe

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24549kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Babes part cb1006

New Videos from Sex And Submission part 8 Oldhams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
peek at the submissive wife livenude, locked in chains.Deep anal sex with bits of hardcore domination and tight.

Total size: 112.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Videos from Sex And Submission part 8

Время генерации страницы 0.07152 секунды с 9 запросами