View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:37 PM   #39213
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chastity Babes part cb1010 Pleasant Hill

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24470kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Babes part cb1010

Chastity Babes part cb1017 Valentine

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24415kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Babes part cb1017

Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2 Fort Montgomery

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I release Summer from her neckrope and make her sit in a chair. I bind her ankles crossed before I stuff 2 large pairs of panties in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head to make sure they stay there. I pick her up and place her face down on an old steamer trunk. She loses a shoe in the process. I then hogtie her. Summer is really whimpering and grunting as I hogtie her and it gets a little more intense when I tie the hogtie rope overhead, which makes her hogtie way more strict. I then leave Summer to endure the bondage and the intense summer heat. Sweat drips down her face as she waits to be released. I return and she thinks she'll get that release, but instead I tape her head back, once again making her bondage even more stringent. I leave once again. She can't really struggle, but she twitches and moans as her other shoe dangles on her foot. She finally loses it and the clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2

Self Adoration Wilsons

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Tigerr Benson, Madame Adore, Brianna Dane, Anita
Genres: Leather, Rubber, Fetish Sex, Dildo, Deep Fucking, Anal Fucking, Pissing, Sucking
Video language: English
Naughty teenage rubber schoolgirl slut Anita needs to be taught a lesson. And what better way to do so than spanking her bare round bottom and fucking all of her tight holes one after one until covering her cute pretty face with cum... Thank heaven for naughty girls.
Petit Brianna Dane knows how to pleasure herself. A powerful monster fucking machine and a magic wand will get her off and these machines know just what buttons to push and never get tired of pounding her tight little pussy.
Madame Adore knows how to mix things up. Schoolgirl rubber play showing off her tight body and teasing our interpretation of innocence. Finishing us off by pissing all over herself and into her mouth. School was never this good...
In this intimate and personal scene Madame Adore explores the pleasures of self fulfillment. With her rubber fixation, self enduced breath control, vibrators and the sybian, Madame Adore brings herself to tears of ecstasy.
Skoolgrrrl Adore is left alone to her own devices and enjoying her schoolgirl role play. So much so she can´t keep her fingers away from her bright pink dildo as she fucks herself while brushing her teeth. And to finish off she drenches the camera in hot Skoolgrrl piss.
Tigerr Benson is bound in beautiful bondage while being thoroughly abused orally, vaginally and anally by Sebastian Solo. Through several physically testing bondage positions Tigerr elegantly enjoys every sadistic treatment she is exposed to and ends the scene begging gratefully for a face full of cum.
Duration: 1:34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Adoration

Claire Adams East Preston

Release Year: 2010
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM,Bondage,Humiliation,Spanking,Sex Toys
Most women can take a good flogging, but when it means taking the beating right on their exposed pussy. Few women enjoy a fat cock in their asshole and Claire is no exception.
Duration: 1:02:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 704.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams

Beretta James gets her Asshole Shocked and her Pussy Fisted Bastrop

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Beretta James
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Slave ,white ,Humiliation ,black hair ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,bottom ,Lesbian
Video language: English
Episode 3: Lorelei Lee is a bitch on a mission and poor, poor electroslut Beretta James is on her to do list. In fact, it’s not so much that Beretta’s on the list, it’s a list of things Lorelei is going to do to Beretta.
The first check box on Lorelei’s “Fuck Beretta Up To Do List” is putting Beretta in lesbian bondage restraints. Her wrists and legs are put into shackles, giving Lorelei’s Samurai easy access to her dripping wet pussy.
But it’s not the pussy, but the ass that Lorelei is interested in, and brutalizes Beretta’s tender and inexperienced asshole with the electrosex toy!
Beretta’s femdom nightmare doesn’t end there. Lorelei wants to make sure she leaves an indelible electro BDSM mark on Beretta, and stretches her out with a nice, painful deep fist fucking in her pussy!
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 798.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James gets her Asshole Shocked and her Pussy Fisted

Catie Rides The Sybian Ephraim

Catie Parker experiences the full gamut of emotional reactions in her first ride on a Sybian. She's never felt anything this sexually intense before. Catie screams, laughs, moans, and finally succumbs to the overwhelming power of this incredibly orgasmic machine. She's left totally drained, but eager to do it again !
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 320.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catie Rides The Sybian

Время генерации страницы 0.06036 секунды с 9 запросами