Old 04-12-2024, 01:37 PM   #39212
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

FmConcepts - Bondage In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [HH-445] Etoile

Studio: FmConcepts
Genres: Bdsm
Angel Dark wanted to spice up her trip to Las Vegas, so she and her man recruited enticing brunette Scarlett Alexis to join them for an afternoon of bondage. Her tight black top coiled with white rope, Scarlett sat on the edge of the bed next to Angel as she was gagged with duct-tape, then submitted happily to the enthusiastic woman's fondling.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FmConcepts - Bondage In Vegas, Stays In Vegas [HH-445]

In Heat - Casey Calvert Bryantown

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of reinforcing the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal horse for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Heat - Casey Calvert

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey Zemaiciu Naumiestis

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live BaRS shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different. No position changes, no breaks, no mercy.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped Hills

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Liberty Girl - Ambushed and (2016) Karakol

Josh stripped down to just the white jockstrap and got down on his knees in front of me.
Duration: 31:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 819.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liberty Girl - Ambushed and (2016)

Captive Chrissy Marie Blockton

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Chrissy Marie

Liz Jordan - School Of Submission: Liz Jordan - Day 3 Pioneertown

Cast: Liz Jordan, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Vibrator, Spanking, Outdoo
Video language: English
Liz has persevered and gotten through the first two days of her journey, but this day will be the one that defines her. Day 3 is not about how long it takes to break the submissive down, but rather just breaking them mentally and physically. The idea behind breaking them it to show them where their limit is, and then teach them how to push past it and be stronger. It instills confidence and humility at the same time. By doing this, the submissive learns more about themselves than any other exercise during the 4-day period. Liz begins standing in a sand pit designed for physical activity. We will not use it to it’s maximum capability today, but Liz will find her breaking point none the less. She is given her instructions from The Pope, and is instructed to begin. Liz starts to show fatigue almost instantly, which was very unexpected, but she pushes through. The hardest lesson is learning your limits, which is very humbling, but Liz continues to push herself. We get to the breaking point quickly, so she is made to cum to give her a break and then back to work. After full exhaustion hits, she is given a break before the final stage of the day. The time has come for the final step of the day, and Fluffy, the dragon tail, is used to finish Liz off. There have been tears throughout this process, and with every strike of Fluffy more follow. Liz holds on and endures the process until the suffering is over and the final orgasm is given to her as her reward.
Duration: 38:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10035kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Jordan - School Of Submission: Liz Jordan - Day 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04849 секунды с 9 запросами