View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 07:24 AM   #2469
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped Pecos

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Self Adoration Dorfen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Tigerr Benson, Madame Adore, Brianna Dane, Anita
Genres: Leather, Rubber, Fetish Sex, Dildo, Deep Fucking, Anal Fucking, Pissing, Sucking
Video language: English
Naughty teenage rubber schoolgirl slut Anita needs to be taught a lesson. And what better way to do so than spanking her bare round bottom and fucking all of her tight holes one after one until covering her cute pretty face with cum... Thank heaven for naughty girls.
Petit Brianna Dane knows how to pleasure herself. A powerful monster fucking machine and a magic wand will get her off and these machines know just what buttons to push and never get tired of pounding her tight little pussy.
Madame Adore knows how to mix things up. Schoolgirl rubber play showing off her tight body and teasing our interpretation of innocence. Finishing us off by pissing all over herself and into her mouth. School was never this good...
In this intimate and personal scene Madame Adore explores the pleasures of self fulfillment. With her rubber fixation, self enduced breath control, vibrators and the sybian, Madame Adore brings herself to tears of ecstasy.
Skoolgrrrl Adore is left alone to her own devices and enjoying her schoolgirl role play. So much so she can´t keep her fingers away from her bright pink dildo as she fucks herself while brushing her teeth. And to finish off she drenches the camera in hot Skoolgrrl piss.
Tigerr Benson is bound in beautiful bondage while being thoroughly abused orally, vaginally and anally by Sebastian Solo. Through several physically testing bondage positions Tigerr elegantly enjoys every sadistic treatment she is exposed to and ends the scene begging gratefully for a face full of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Adoration

No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD Milam

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD

Gia Derza: Fits Like a Glove Fafe

Cast: Gia Derza, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Clover Clamps, Flogging, Canin
Video language: English
Gia Derza is a tough slut who has a magical butt hole. She decided the last time her and The Pope saw each other that she wanted him to fuck her ass with his fist. This is not an easy feat. for anyone, but Gia wants it, and what Gia wants, Gia gets. She begins on her knees with her magnificent ass in the air for easy access. The Pope jumps right in and begins trying to shove his entire massive hand in Gia’s durable ass. The spanking and torment will come later, but for now it’s all about his fist going inside of her ass. In the next scene, Gia is in a brutal back bend on the floor. She is locked into place with cold steel bars and shackles that render her helpless. Her flesh is under assault as he uses several impact toys to inflict pain. Gia screams, but we know this slut wants it, so The Pope continues to give her exactly what she came for. Her nipples are clamped and tied with elastic, so that when the weight is added it keeps the tension tight. In the final scene, Gia is on her back with her feet in the air for some brutal bastinado, heavy breath play, pussy vibing, and more ass fucking.
Duration: 49:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza: Fits Like a Glove

Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce Parryville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Nothing ever stays simple. The price for her earlier orgasms is a steep one. Damon Pierce is not a man who gives reward lightly. She is going to pay for every time she cums with the pain and tears that he enjoys.
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce

DeviceBondage - Brooklyn Gray - Pain Slut Extraordinaire Trosper

Studio: DeviceBondage
Genres: Bdsm
Brooklyn Gray shows what masochistic lengths she’s willing to go to in this Device Bondage session. To start her day, she is restrained in a straitjacket, with a ball-gag in her mouth. The Pope warms her up with some bare-handed spanks and flogging. Once The Pope switches to the riding crop, the intensity of the impact-play quickly escalates. The skin on Brooklyn’s sexy thighs immediately respond to viciously hard smacks from the crop, forming deep red marks.
Duration: 1:06:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Brooklyn Gray - Pain Slut Extraordinaire
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03917 секунды с 9 запросами