LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gannon and Niko Chilliwack

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Gannon, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We've got a really hot scene for you today, where Gannon goes head-to-head in a sizzling flip-flop scene with Niko!
Niko is already excited from the get-go, and I joke with him about how ready-to-go he is as we start filming. The guys are planted on the couch together, both clad in white T-shirts. Niko's sporting a pair of blue shorts, while Gannon's in snug blue jeans.
(Remember, Gannon was the fella that emailed me, wanting to work with us? So I can only imagine that all of his sex fantasies areing to life before his very eyes…)
I tell Niko how it looks like he's excited about working with Gannon, and Niko exclaims, "Oh yeah!" I then tell a quick story about how earlier, before we got the camera rolling, Niko told me, "Dink, look at this," and he was fucking hard already! And then Niko took Gannon to the bedroom -- and I don't know what they were doing back there. "Some behind the scenes action," Niko suggests. "Were you that boy?" I ask Niko. The guys just smile… "Was he you?" I ask Gannon, quickly adding, "It's hard to the willing, huh?" "Exactly," Gannon says, laughing.
Clearly, we got us a pair of live ones today, and I knew there were going to be some serious sparks between these two.
I tell Niko to bring Gannon into the fold like only he can, and then I step away for a few minutes to let them get going.
About a half-second later, they're already kissing and making out. See, I knew this was going to work just fine. lol.
Five minutes into the scene, and Gannon is making a meal out of Niko's dick, sucking it all the way down to the base. Gannon licks and sucks Niko's balls, before Niko pulls him up to embrace and kiss once again. If these boys aren't in love, I sure am fooled!
Niko goes in and pulls off Gannon's tiny red briefs, engulfing his dick. "Oh shit," Gannon whispers, in love with what's happening to him. It's clear in this scene, that the guys are really into one another. You can see these little moments they have, where they catch one another's eyes, and there's that look they share.
Gannon is soon bent over across the couch, with his perfect ass up in the air. Niko is teasing him with his tongue, and Gannon is losing his ever-loving mind. (We caught the light just right in this part of the scene, where the guys are lit in a golden glow -- they look amazing, if I do say so.)
Soon it's Niko's turn to get his ass eaten, and he's splayed out on the couch. "Aw yeah, just like that!" Niko blurts out, as Gannon spits and licks at his hole. We get in close with the camera so we can see Gannon's tongue go to town.
It isn't long before Gannon has his ass back up in the air, and Niko is plunging his dick up Gannon's ass. Gannon is shaking and shivering -- and loving every second of it. "It's so fucking big!" Gannon says, panting, as Niko pummels him from behind. "Take that dick," Niko growls,
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 404.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gannon and Niko

A Jog On Jared's Log Central Village

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Jared Shaw is the kind of fit young hunk who always turns heads when he's out running in the park, and being a bit of an exhibitionist he doesn't hesitate to show off his body for any young man who shows an interest. Nathan Reyes was in the right place at the right time, getting a good look at the handsome athletic stud and soon being propositioned. No boy in their right mind would be able to turn down the offer of some midday BoyFun with such a handsome lad, so it's no surprise to any of us that he's quickly following Jared to wherever he wants to lead him. They don't even make it to the bedroom before Jared is making out with his new friend, getting him up on the dining room table and exploring the smooth young man's body. Jared grabs that cock and sucks his new pal, spitting on his swollen length and gobbling his tip, making Nathan moan gently with appreciation. It's a delicious tool, that much is clear by the way Jared works it, and by the way his own incredible jock dick is throbbing solid the moment it's out for a little of the same treatment!
Duration: 28:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4981kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Jog On Jared's Log

The Boy At My Door Millwood

Ronan Keane has unfortunately locked himself out of his apartment, but it seems this might have been something of a ploy to get inside Alan Caine's bedroom for some BoyFun. We can't blame him if it was, we would all look for any excuse to get in there and have some fun with the young man.
Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy At My Door

Colt Hard Wood Scene 5 - Brenden Cage, Gabriel Lenfant Wilmslow

Studio: Colt
Tucked away in a cozy cabin bedroom, Colt Man Brenden Cage is sprawled out naked on the bed, rock hard and lovingly stroking his fat cock. Soon he is joined on the bed by an eager playmate, Gabriel Lenfant. Gabriel crawls onto the bed and immediately makes his way toward that fat, glistening cock. With passion he devours that cock, letting his hands and mouth explore freely, finding his way up and down the full length of Brenden's hard body, finding his way to a lip locked and passionate kiss. Fully aroused, Brenden comes back at Gabriel with an equal passion and hunger, eagerly using his hands, his lips, and his hard cock to give his partner the full one-on-one sexual experience. Taking turns, giving dedicated mutual cock worship, these guys tune in and lose themselves in each other. Passionate kissing and heavy grinding lead the way as Gabriel drives his cock deep into Brenden's hot ass. On his back, Brenden takes it deep and long as he strokes a steady flow of precum from his throbbing hot cock. Gabriel delivers with long and slow deep fuck sesssion, giving Brenden everything he's got. Getting his ass drilled sends Brended into overload. Jacking his cock he explodes. Hot cum shoots everywhere, giving Gabriel the last spark he needs to blow his fuse. Cock in hand he drenches himself in a thick and creamy load of cum.
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2406kbps

File size: 454.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Hard Wood Scene 5 - Brenden Cage, Gabriel Lenfant

Horny Hookup Smithburg

Fresh twink arrival Liam Rose is looking for some no-strings action and it seems he's well aware that horny boy Andy Reyes is always down for some hot BoyFun. All it takes is a short text exchange and the smooth boy is heading over to join Liam in the bedroom.
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7862kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Hookup

Busy boys Weedsport

Nico Vegas and Danny Junior are a couple of hot young roommates who would never turn down the chance to enjoy some afternoon BoyFun.
When Danny comes searching for his phone in his friend's bedroom he discovers the young man bulging in his briefs and clearly ready for some hard-dicked action. No twink would be able to decline such an obvious offer.
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busy boys

Hard Enough Medicine Bow

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Naked Beauty
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
There's no question that these guys are Hard Enough for some bedroom loving. Even if they weren't, it wouldn't take their fellow stud-pups very long to get them standing to attention with a little lip action and some deep ass tweaking. These lustful lads get off to a nut draining start with some throat-deep blowjobs that sees the recipient wallowing in pure rapture before a tight tailpipe is split and stretched as adorable asses are drilled before butt cracks and ass cheeks are creamed and spunked on. Two hours of hard bodies, big dicks and unstoppable man on man action!
Duration: 2:00:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Enough

Время генерации страницы 0.17483 секунды с 9 запросами