View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 04:17 PM   #3248
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bare Bonding Sc. 1 Cherokee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation.
Video language: English
It would seem the pheromones are sky high when David get's back from the gym, and as usual Tyler is there waiting to fuck! After a fair amount of licking each others bodies and kissing, David gets the boy laying on his back to suck his dick in a 69 position, so they can both taste each others meat! David of course wants to fuck Tyler, and after a long rimming session and some fingering Tyler is ready for David's cock! Which he rides, and ends up getting a facial from!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Bonding Sc. 1

LucioSaints Sex In The Forest Part 2 Wise River

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Scott Carter, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial
This time Scott Carter and Lucio Saints get deep in to the forest, when they think they find the right place, Lucio take out his juice and fat cock Scott on their knees suck it so well that here come the first cum shot but not the last one.
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 359.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Sex In The Forest Part 2

Reality Dudes - Malik Delgaty and Sam Ledger Marikina

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Reality Dudes
Cast: Malik Delgaty, Sam Ledger
Genres: american, anal, bareback, blowjob, cum, facial, gagging, gay, handjob, oral, spanking
Fresh out of the shower, strapping hunk Malik Delgaty walks by Sam Ledger’s room, where he catches the curly-haired twink masturbating on his bed. Turned on, Malik drops his towel, revealing his rock-hard dick, which Sam immediately gobbles up in a deepthroat blowjob! Afterwards, Malik lifts Sam up in his muscular arms and face fucks him while spanking his ass, and then the sexy top penetrates his skinny roomie’s tight hole from behind in doggy position, treating him to a hard anal pounding. When it’s time to cum, Malik pulls out in time to cover Sam’s face in a sticky facial!
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5343kbps
Audio: 201kbps

File size: 799.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reality Dudes - Malik Delgaty and Sam Ledger

Calvin Banks Dicks Down Hazel Hoffman Elmora

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Calvin Banks, Hazel Hoffman
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
This week's ColbyKnox update is a flawless pairing. Hazel Hoffman, and his chiseled buns, meets Calvin Banks' big ol' nasty tool. The video begins with Hazel making sure Calvin's cock is wet with spit. "Gag on it," Calvin whispers, face fucking his scene partner. Hazel's nose nestles Calvin's bush. "All the way down and all the way back," he instructs, filling Hazel's mouth with dick. As Hazel slobbers, Calvin massages Hazel's booty. He gets off the sofa, placing his hands and knees on the floor. "Pull your ass out for me," Calvin says. Hazel pulls down his shorts. As he sucks Calvin's rod, Calvin returns to playing with the boy's hole. He wants as much time as possible to explore Hazel's ass. So Hazel gets back on the couch. This time without shorts. He's on his hands and knees and Calvin plunges between the orbs of ass flesh. "Like when I play with your hole," Calvin wonders, fingering Hazel. He groans at first. "Yeah," he whispers. Calvin's tongue, fingers, and rod each get a chance to fill Hazel up. His hog isn't left unattended because Calvin licks it. When Hazel's hole is soaked and ready, Calvin stretches it to the max with his bare tool. Once inside, he pounds minus mercy. "I like hearing your balls smack against me when you fuck me," Hazel mutters. Calvin pulls out for a break and the camera focuses on Hazel's tight, pretty hole. Calvin just can't stop eating the narrow opening. "Oh, my God," he exclaims. "That tastes good." He also can't stop deep dicking. The camera catches a perfect view of Calvin's johnson entering Hazel. "Fuck, yeah," Hazel whimpers as the tempo picks up. He gets on his side, pulling his muscled thighs together. Calvin fingers before he re-enters. This time he starts slow, but the strokes remain right to the balls. Calvin leans in and they passionately kiss. He stops fucking so he can suck on Hazel's hog and nibble on his nipples. "Fuck, yes," Hazel whispers. Calvin fingers the booty again before returning to hammering. "You want to fuck me missionary," Hazel asks. He pulls his legs up. The sound of flesh against flesh echoes in the room. "Oh yeah, baby," Calvin says. "Open up for me. Open up for me. Oh, my God. You take dick so well." "Pound me," Hazel pleads. "Just like that." His special spot has taken a beating and that causes him to shoot a succulent load all over his stomach. Calvin is next, giving Hazel a creamy creampie. After depositing all his jizz, Calvin pulls out, and we see cum coating Hazel's opening. Such a pretty sight!
Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7366kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calvin Banks Dicks Down Hazel Hoffman

Donkey dicks vol.4 Valhermoso Springs

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Tom Nutt, Ethan White, Kamyk Walker, Milan SHarp, Jaro Stone, Yuri Adamov, Aiden Jason, Finley Yves, Robin Kasl, Lee Rider, Aaron Aurora
Genres: Bareback, Big Cocks, European, Young Studs, Big dick, Twinks, Facial Cumshot, Uncut, Fuck & Suck
Three outings of these monster dicks just wasn’t enough – but what the fuck did you expect? When you’re hung like the proverbial donkey the urge to bang tight ass is simply insatiable, as Tom Nutt, Milan Sharp and Ethan White are only too eager to demonstrate in this fourth instalment. As ever, you might almost pity the poor bottoms who have to amodate their mammoth ramrods – but don’t overdo the sympathy. Fact is, these horned-up size-queens like their dick as it’s given to them here – thick, hard and oversized! For when ites to cock, these sluts just don’t understand the concept of “too big”!
Duration: 2:18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donkey dicks vol.4

CadeMadox Filling Joey Mills Reynoldsburg

Studio: CadeMadox
Joey Mills is one of my favorite boys. He's always up for anything and loves getting filled up with thick cock. I can't wait to face fuck and fill him with my hot cum!
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7691kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CadeMadox Filling Joey Mills

Dayton "The D.O.C." O'Connor vs Connor "The Pulverizer" Patricks Coulters

Cast: Dayton O'Connor ,Connor Patricks
Genres: Submission ,bottom ,white ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Anal Fingering ,Domination ,versatile ,BDSM ,Rimming
Back on the mat we have Dayton “The D.O.C.” O’Connor who has yet to gain a win under his belt, but is relentless as ever to hold nothing back in hopes of orgasmic filled victory. His opponent standing in his way is the undefeated Connor “The Pulverizer” Patricks. The Pulverizer believes endurance is the key to winning and plans on wearing out his opponent with his vicious leg locks. On the other hand, The D.O.C. brings his badass attitude and his scrappy fighting style to show The Pulverizer, the only key to winning is total domination. The fight heats up fast and it doesn’t take long before things get personal between these two studs as they go punch for punch and slamming each other to the mat hard. In the sex round the loser gets his face fucked before being taken back to the bathroom crawling on his hands and knees, where he’s bound to the urinals and gagged with jocks as the winner rails his ass from behind.
Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dayton "The D.O.C." O'Connor vs Connor "The Pulverizer" Patricks

Время генерации страницы 2.00403 секунды с 9 запросами