LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Big Dick Bottoms vol. 4 Vallonia

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Barron, Cain, Chandler, Dave, Henry, Max, Quinn, Rocky
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Dave, Rocky, Chandler and Henry are used to dishing it out and working over hat bottoms with their big dicks. Don't dish it out if you can't take it, though! It's time for these hung college studs to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of the kind of deep dicking they're used to delivering as Max fucks Dave, Barron stuffs Rocky, Cain fucks Chandler, and Quinn fucks Henry in Vol. 4 of CF's Big Dick Bottoms!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dick Bottoms vol. 4

Apprentice Shepard - Chapter 2 - The Calling - Apprentice Shepard, Master Weston Rice Lake

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Apprentice Shepard, Master Weston
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
It's been a while now since my first encounter. It was with Master Figata and opened a whole new chapter of my life. He taught me, in a single, mind-blowing afternoon, the meaning of absolute pleasure, while simultaneously giving me a clear understanding of the path I need to pursue.
However, the encounter has left me in some kind of personal quandary. What the Master did to me was beautiful, and intense, and I've been craving more of it ever since. I have been as patient as possible. I have knuckled down in classes and tried my hardest to be the best student here. I've also refrained entirely from pleasuring myself-it sounds dumb, but part of me feels that if I cave into my urge to spend every last second of my private time jerking myself into oblivion, I'll be jinxing future opportunities or somehow lessening the impact of whatever's destined to happen next.
When I received notification of my calling, I figured that the time may have finally come. I got myself into quite a state as I walked across the complex to the designated office. Overcome with a mixture of fear and excitement, I ended up feeling so anxious that I undid the top button of my shirt just to breathe. I tried to push the tie knot back up in a way that didn't make it look like the button was undone, but I knew I wasn't making the right impression and that bothered me.
I was surprised that it wasn't Master Figata in the office; I'd assumed that he'd be exclusively in charge of my formal development. I was instead greeted by Master Weston, a man that I don't know quite as well. My only interaction with him happened about three weeks ago when he was seated next to me in the formal hall. Looking back, I guess he did seem a little more curious about me than I probably should have expected.
He was considerably less warm with me this time. As I sat down in the office he was reading some sort of official file, which I assume was filled with information about me. I could feel the beads of anxious sweat prickling on my forehead. I wondered if it was too late to try to do my top button back up again.
He asked if I still believed that I wasn't attracted to men, and I confirmed that this was indeed the case. My encounter with Master Figata was, of course, something which could easily be defined as a man-to-man sexual encounter. It could also be argued to be a one-off; an elevated learning experience which doesn't necessarily define me as gay. To be honest, I was utterly confused. I'd deliberately pushed any thoughts about carnal pleasure to the very back of my mind, refusing to entertain them for fear of them engulfing me.
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Shepard - Chapter 2 - The Calling - Apprentice Shepard, Master Weston

Wank party epis.1-4 Shoreline

Release Year: 2003
Studio: William Higgins Productions
Cast: Boris, Carlo Festa, Chemistry Student, Danek, Dreamboat, Eric, Hynek Lukas, Jaroslav, Jiri the Gasman, Joachem Von Festung, Kamil, Koba, Kozel Kladivo, Luba Dvorak, Lukas Big Smile, Lukas Festa, Michal, Petr Tomasek, Rico, Roman, Rosta Patrik, Ruslan Karpo
Now a bevy of the most handsome European guys you ever saw, show you just what wanking is all about – And More! William Higgins has got some stunning straight guys to leave their girlfriends at home, and come around to his Prague studio for some beers and some fun with their mates. You’ll never believe what they do once they relax and strip off. They surrender their cocks, asses and more for their friends to do what they want with. When the cum starts to fly you’ll think they will drown in it.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:18
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1455kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wank party epis.1-4

Twink Top - Principal's Office Port Haywood

Mr. Figata bent his ass over his desk, breathlessly awaiting the moment Cole would take what was his. Cole spit on the tip of his meat, looking at the smooth, muscular globes of his principal’s ass. So many times he’d seen it and thought it was just well shaped. Now, looking at it bare and poised to be fucked, it was one of the hottest things Cole had ever seen.
He pressed the tip of his cock to the warm, tight sphincter of the older man. Mr. Figata let out a groan of pleasure as his face made a big, satisfied smile. It was happening. It was really happening. Cole pushed in a little more, feeling the older man’s hole open to take him. It was hot and tight, wrapping around him like a wet velvet blanket. It felt so good that Cole could hardly pace his penetration.
Moving in further and deeper, Cole felt Mr. Figata’s insides massaging him, tightening and releasing as he invaded him inch by inch. Mr. Figata’s finger clenched to the edge of the desk, gripping it for support as he took the massive cock, feeling the slight sting of the size but not wanting it to stop for a moment.
Once Cole was in most of the way, he pulled back, beginning to slowly thrust his unwrapped cock inside his principal’s body. He wanted to take it easy, giving Mr. Figata a chance to get used to him, but the older man seemed keen on taking even more. Feeling a bit charged up from his power, Cole picked up the pace, looking to see the older man wince or whimper. Instead, he reached back and held onto Cole’s body, inviting him to fuck him even harder and deeper.
Cole decided if he could take it, he wasn’t going to hold back. He let loose and began to breed his principal with full force. It was so hot to be able to just think about his own pleasure and not worry about the delicacy of his bottom. Mr. Figata was clearly no virgin when it came to taking young meat and was grateful for every deep pounding he received. Cole wondered how many other students had found themselves similarly positioned in the office, a thought that made his balls tighten and his cock thicken up with desire.
He gripped onto the older man’s hips, feeling himself get close to cumming, but held off. He wanted to really enjoy the older man’s body, and wasn’t going to blow his load too soon…
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 577.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top - Principal's Office

Время генерации страницы 0.03935 секунды с 9 запросами