LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gael Kriok & Leandro Leeme Steep Falls

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Gael Kriok, Leandro Leeme
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Two of the most popular (and big-dicked) Latin-American OnlyFans superstars meet up. After some time spent slobbering over and priming Leandro Leeme's juicy succulent cock, hunky daddy Gael kRiok gets fucked by the taut, slender, donkey-dicked stud in a varity of positions. Let's hope there's at least one more scene beteeen them, where Leandro takes his turn to get fucked by Gael.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gael Kriok & Leandro Leeme

Daddys Boy Toy North Thetford

Release Year: 2023
Studio: CockyBoys
Cast: Angel Santana, Braxton Cruz, Kyle Denton, Michael Jackman, Nick Floyd, Noah Fox, Theo Brady, Tristan Hunter
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Daddy's Boy Toy celebrates the insatiable appetites of both men and boys - a playful dynamic as old as time. Watch these men fulfill and indulge their lustful desires, using and pushing their boy toys to the limits. Make no mistake, these boys are equally satisfied, finding ecstasy in the arms of their irresistible hunks - as they engage in an dance of dominance and submission, lust and longing.
Duration: 1:24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddys Boy Toy

Cocksucker - Welcome BJ Fredericia

Studio: Citebeur
Ibrahim has just arrived in the neighborhood and Cocksucker has instantly hooked him up and offered to give him a blow job in the basement. Some neighbors offer you jam or a drink to make you feel welcome, and it's obvious that gays here know how to welcome and offer blow jobs. Ibrahim won't complain: his balls are full and any greedy mouth is welcome. Cocksucker will give him the warmest of welcomes and worship his dick as he knows how. 20 minutes of pure pleasure with an expert mouth. Ibrahim has to cum and Cocksucker is obviously going to enjoy tasting his hot loads. Welcome man, you're going to have a lot of fun here!
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5113kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 757.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocksucker - Welcome BJ

Gio Carrera Solo Waggoner

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Gio Carrera
Gio Carrera is a sexy bearded beauty who joins Chaos Men on his debut here. He is 35, 5'10', and 178 lbs of pure sexiness. Gio's always been a gym fan and played sports. Gio loves the idea of a hairy bear on top of him in bed, and that's always been his thing. Gio prefers men, which is 100% in his world but is very single. Gio loves a sexy Italian dinner with a glass of wine and a fuck on the balcony in clear view. He's a fan of Chicken Marsala, so a hairy bear combo is his perfect night. After telling us about his ideal date, Gio Carrera strips down and spreads her legs in the air to finger his asshole. He enjoys several minutes of fingering and then starts stroking his hard cock. He bends over to spread apart his hole and plays with his balls. A quick flip-over has Gio Carrera on his back, rubbing his balls again and stroking his dick to stay hard and excited. A quick tugging later leaves a thick load of cum on his chest near his belly button, and Gio Carrera lets us see his load of cum at Chaos Men. He licks it all up and swallows it, and he smiles, waiting for another fresh load to come soon.
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4285kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 835.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gio Carrera Solo

Scout Logan - Chapter 8 - Sneaking Off - Eddie Patrick & Logan Cross Pulteney

Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Eddie Patrick, Logan Cross
In truth, I just needed a bit of space. Things have been a little weird of late, what with my Dad joining our Troop as a Scoutmaster, and sometimes I just have to take myself away to think and reset. So this afternoon I wandered off into the woods carrying my backpack. I had no idea where I was going, which is fairly dangerous, because when I get into that sort of mood, I can pretty easily lose track of where I am.
So, I stopped and, suddenly realizing that I was lost, and decided to crack open my compass. At that moment, I heard a rustle in the trees behind me. I found myself turning around really slowly, half-expecting to come face-to-face with a bear or something. I was surprised, but fairly relieved, to see Scoutmaster Patrick making his way towards me. To tell you the truth, I've been getting quite a vibe from him for a few weeks now. When I'm with Dad, I often see the fellow Scoutmaster looking across at us, sometimes really quizzically. I occasionally find it a bit disarming because it makes me wonder if he knows what's going on.
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 945.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Logan - Chapter 8 - Sneaking Off - Eddie Patrick & Logan Cross

Side Effects - Bubba, Luca Gotti Turner

Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Bubba, Luca Gotti
This past year kept a lot of horny men from sex. So when the time came to fuck for longtime buddies, Luca and Bubba, it didnt take long before they started on one another. But first they wondered if either had any vaccine side effects. After a while, perhaps daddy's big, boner hammering his "boy" was because of his shots? Or could the impressive shooting of daddy's wad, while sucking his bottom boy's dick, be owed to the drug companies? Well, if both are due to vaccinations then us daddy lovers are in for quite the "re-opening"!
Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 910.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Side Effects - Bubba, Luca Gotti

Des Irez, Brett Baker, Jace, Zak Bishop - You Should Have Told Me Sooner Bay

Studio: PigBottoms
Cast: Des Irez, Brett Baker, Jace, Zak Bishop
There is a commotion going on next door, and Jace is not happy about it. Jace pays his neighbors a visit to see what the hubbub is, only for Brett to open the front door while he's getting fucked in the ass. Jace is blown away by what he's seeing. Brett, Des, and Zak are all fucking around in the house with a camera guy. At first, Jace is furious, but when the group lets him inside, he changes his tune. Jace just wanted in on the fun, and had they invited him sooner, Jace wouldn't be upset. Everyone makes it up to Jace by letting him play. Brett gives up his asshole to Jace and lets him pound him as long as he likes. The fling ends with a lot of cum all over Brett's face.
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5614kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Des Irez, Brett Baker, Jace, Zak Bishop - You Should Have Told Me Sooner

Время генерации страницы 0.02759 секунды с 9 запросами