View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 08:18 AM   #2082
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Daddies Little Anal Angel Turned Out By Repressed Step Mommy Mandaluyong City

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Helena Locke ,Maya Kendrick
Video language: English
Maya Kendrick is a coltish fair beauty with the mind of a sailor. She knows what she wants, and it’s her hung satanist boyfriend railing her in the ass and making her beg like a little slut for punishment. However, her prim and proper step-mother is tasked with keeping her under control when Dad is out of town and decides to get creative in her step-daughter control methods. Offering her own body in exchange for ending things with Maya, Helena has no idea what she is in for. Spanked, humiliated, made to beg, pussy clamped and drooling, tied to the ceiling and shocked while she begs for that thick teen dick in her sweet snatch. Cumming for the first time in months she smiles with relief until she realizes the deal is off and Xander is going to be keeping them both. Maya is none to pleased to find out about Helena’s scheming, and is quick to steal the dick bvack, gagging, deep throating, and taking a strict flogging, paddling, and caning on her bouncy little butt. Marked red and ready to get fucked, she begs and shows off her submissive prowess while Helena watches her precious step-daughter get her ass stuffed with hard cock. This little anal slut can take it, and licks her shocked Mom’s cunt while she gets those anal orgasms. Mom is then tied up, bouncing on Xander’s dick and getting punished every time her out of control little angel cums without permission on a wild bondage sybian ride. Revenge is sweet when she gets control of the zapper and punishers her teenage nightmare’s ass for all the stolen orgasms while she get’s her own deluge of dick, cumming like a whore. Back in charge, Helena shoves Maya’s head around, showing her how to deep throat and suck dick, mounting her up and making her ride Xander and cum on command for once. Mommy will finally get what she really wanted, her gorgeous little bitches face glued to her pussy and a hot load of cum in her tight cunt. Hot update, not to be missed….
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddies Little Anal Angel Turned Out By Repressed Step Mommy

Poor Sales Part 1 Zimbabwe

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1

Aleya Sun, Aisha Bahadur - Kinky gyno exam of chubby young miss Dominican Republic

Cast: Aleya Sun, Aisha Bahadur
Genres: Fucking Machine
Horny chubby lady Aleya Sun gets her pussy, breasts and cervix examined by out perverted freaky doctor Tim Wetman and his kinky assistant Aisha Bahadur. Both doctors first strip her completely naked and feel her breasts, ass and genitals with their hands. Then they will show you her cervix with a gynaecological speculum, and at the end of the examination they will tease the undressed patient's genitals with a fucking machine to a huge orgasm.
Duration: 41:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13663kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aleya Sun, Aisha Bahadur - Kinky gyno exam of chubby young miss

I Like It Rough: Marilyn Johnson & Andre Stone Letts

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Marilyn Johnson, Andre Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Dildo, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Flogging, Ball Gag
Marilyn Johnson wishes her boring boyfriend, Andre Stone would fuck her harder and more aggressively. When Andre hears about this he surprises her with ropes, paddles, a flogger, and more. He bends her over a table and ties her up with rope. He spanks her ass hard and grabs the paddle. He Hits her ass with the paddle until she cries mercy, and it gets his big dick rock hard. Already dripping with precum, Andre uses it as lube and fucks Marilyn deep and rough. After that, Andre takes her to her knees and fucks her pretty face. She gets a ball gag in her mouth and gets her pussy fucked with her hands tied behind her back. Next, Andre ties her up with her legs spread and edges her pussy into a huge convulsing orgasm using a vibrator. Andre shoves his big dick down her throat once more and shoots his load.
Duration: 48:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Like It Rough: Marilyn Johnson & Andre Stone

Ashley Lane: Rope Slut Is Brutal Tormented & Made To Cum Gympie

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Suspension, Clothespins, Spanking, Caning
Ashley and The Pope have done a lot of together, and the intensity is always something that brings Ashley back for more. The bondage is tight, grueling, and everything she craves. This slut needs to be dominated in order for her to function properly, so when in need, she pays him a visit. She begins with her hands above her head in a standing position, but this quickly turns out to be more than she expected. Her dress is ripped from her body and her mouth filled with her own panties. The Pope adds more rope to make the position more grueling on her body as he progresses the bondage into more of the torment. Next, Ashley is in an inverted suspension with her body made to contort as the ropes get tighter. Her body is assaulted with a thick leather crop that reddens her flesh nicely. There are a few orgasms allowed before moving on to the next position. Ashley’s legs are crossed, and her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is secured with a rope to restrict her movement and air flow. The torment continues to get more intense as the day progresses with the use of canes and the crop. Her flesh is starting to show signs of the level of that she has had to endure. This still isn’t enough for The Pope, so he ties Ashley on her back in a spread-eagle position and begins to tenderize her flesh until a zipper is added. Orgasms flow until the exact moment when he rips the zipper from her body and filling the dungeon with screams of agony. One more orgasm is ripped form her pussy before leaving her there in a puddle of sub space.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane: Rope Slut Is Brutal Tormented & Made To Cum

Breaking in Brianna Port Alexander

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
She is the perfect toy for Johnny to face-fuck. He starts off with some face-spitting, choking, and open-hand slaps to warm her up. Then Johnny wastes no time dropping his pants and shoving his bulge into Brianna’s face. It doesn’t take long for him to shove his rock-hard cock down her willing throat. Always coaching and coaxing Brianna further, taking time to slap her thighs and chest between turns fucking Brianna’s willing mouth. Next, Brianna gets that suspension she was hoping for and Johnny gets right back to manhandling her. It’s not long before Johnny breaks out the Hitachi and starts vibe tormenting her exposed pussy. Brianna is extremely grateful for the hard finger-banging Johnny gives her, but that’s just the setup for his hard dick. He takes turns eating her soaking wet pussy and furiously fucking it, sending Brianna into orgasm after orgasm. Finally Johnny ties her face-up on the bed and starts off by mounting her face and stuffing her mouth with his cock. He wastes no time pounding her pussy, changing between fucking and eating Brianna’s swollen, dripping cunt. After sitting her upright for some more face fucking Johnny turns her over and pounds her doggy-style and Brianna can’t help but praise his big cock. After swapping positions half a dozen times, Johnny finally blows his load all over the very satisfied Brianna.
Duration: 50:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in Brianna

Blonde Damsel is Distressed in Brutal Devices and Tormented Skippack

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,The Pope
Genres: Straight ,Anal ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation
Dahlia begins in a brutal predicament with her legs spread wide and her arms pulled back into a strappado. She knew from the first moment that she was put in the device that she was fucked. Her ass sticks out like a target for The Pope to take aim at and destroy. He spanks and flogs her until he grows bored and moves on to her tits. Clothespins are applied to her natural tits, then he moves behind her to start canning her feet. The bastinado almost brings her to tears, but not yet. She struggles against the cold steel and leather, but there is no escaping this bondage. The Pope fucks Dahlia’s mouth and pussy to command orgasms out of her willing pussy. Next Dahlia is in a pile driver position with her limbs locked into steel traps. The Pope makes his way to her tender soles and attacks with sadistic rage. He terrorizes her feet with brutal bastinado until the room is filled with her screams. Once Dahlia has been pushed all the way to the edge with torment, she then gets a mouthful of cock and then her pussy is fucked mercilessly until she can’t cum anymore. In the final scene she is on her back with her legs spread wide. She is the most vulnerable at this point. Her body is beaten and abused before The Pope makes good use of her whore holes on final time. Dahlia is drained and exhausted and is finally released from the sadistic clutches of The Pope.
Duration: 38:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Damsel is Distressed in Brutal Devices and Tormented
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11240 секунды с 9 запросами