View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 03:02 PM   #6029
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Best Of Leather Part 2 Narrabri

Studio: Sunshine
Cast: Dino Phillips, Gianfranco, Hank Hightower, Joe Magnum , Joe Romero, Joshua Sterling , JT Sloan, Keith Black , Mr. Mask , Rick Drake, Tom Katt
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Best Of Leather Part 2 is a compiliation of scenes from award winning Forum Studios. This is the second best-of video in the series, and it features four outstanding scnes with 11 different men. The first scene from 'Leather Obession' features Tom Katt, Joe Romero and Joe Magnum. In the second scene from "Leather Bound", J.T. Sloan and Gianfranco teach each other how it's done. Josh Sterling meets up with Mr. Mask in the following scene; which is culled from the original "Leather Obsession". The memorable orgy scene from "Into Leather Part 1" finds Dino Phillips, Rick Drake, Keith Black, Hank Hightower, and the infamous Mr. Mask going at it like there is no tomorrow. Check too the special pricing on this video!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 785.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Of Leather Part 2

White Boy Bottom Sluts vol. 2 Charlotte Amalie

Studio: DarkAlleyMedia
Cast: Antonio Biaggi ,Blue Bailey, Caleb Ramble, Champ Robinson, Chase Coxxx, Ian Jay, Joshua Chandler, Lito Cruz, Paris, Patrick O'Connor, Red, Romance, Sly (James)
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Dark Alley Media serves up another collection of slutty white boys and thick cuts of dark meat. Five ass-tearing scenes, including an infamous black cock brigade pillaging Patrick O'Connor's little white boy pussy. Latin stud Antonio Biaggi demolishes English lad Caleb Ramble's ass, power fucking a load of goodness deep inside of him. Chase Coxx lays down the big dick on Blue Bailey who greedily worships his cock before taking every inch into his tight hole. Ian Jay gets not one but TWO monster pieces of black cock in every hole imaginable. Lito Cruz unleashes his 10 1/2 inch uncut monster for Joshua to suck on before he takes every inch of raw cock up his tight hole. White Boy Bottom Sluts 2 is jam-packed with minute after minute of raw, interracial love.
Duration: 1:50:51
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1683kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Boy Bottom Sluts vol. 2

Spanking Vol. 33 Madawaska

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Str8Hell
Cast: Borek Sokol, Felix Ryha, James Huck, Jon Bon, Peter Van Don
Volume 33 of WilliamHiggins' Spanking series brings a new batch of sexy boys being punished for their naughty actions with four hardcore scenes! Watch as they are bound, spanked and have their holes stuffed with huge toys! And after getting a dose of the intense action, they get so turned on that they just have to shoot their loads!
Duration: 1:24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Vol. 33

Filthy Fitty Gorgeous Twink spunked up in front of everyone in darkroom Mammoth Lakes

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HungYoungBrit
Cast: Faggot Kelb, Hung Young Brit
Warning - risk of over-masturbation lovely alluring lad fucked in a hallway in the darkroom of the event!- haha was brilliant best arse in the world - I loved fucking my cum up this gorgeous totally crazy! Super hot crazy sex - omg - I can't believe my luck pulling this little filthy fitty I didn't even get his name lol mate, if you're out there and you're watching this then please get in touch so me and my pals can take turns fucking you bareback - we will fly you to london - josh, reece, danny, tom, jake - they all wanna meet you all my mates I've shown this vid wanna cum in your arse I met this little lad leaving the toilets @ the hardcore adult festival event omg! How exquisite is he? I cant get over how enchanting this little lad is I met this boy because he came up to me and said "Oh I love your videos" if you see us out n about pls feel free to come up and say hello - we don't bite (unless u ask) lol we are super friendly / never rude / I don't stop talking (as you know) so we are always locked in conversation with someone or ourselves/ just come say hi anyway / you are not interrupting us by saying hello - we [heart] It and want to meet you x x x x
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 828.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Fitty Gorgeous Twink spunked up in front of everyone in darkroom

Trey Turner vs Sebastian Keys Dell

Cast: Trey Turner ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: Facesitting ,Domination ,Humiliation ,muscular ,BDSM ,Anal ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Rough Sex ,Rimming
With the record of 0-1 on NK, Trey Turner is back looking for victory. He knows what it takes on NK and he’s been working on his cardio. Sebastian Keys defeated his larger opponent in his first match and has a record of 1-0. Sebastian has training in martial arts and he uses it to his full advantage. Sebastian and Trey fight hard for sexual domination.
Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trey Turner vs Sebastian Keys

Gettin 2 Know Super Fit 19yr, Pop Star Looks, Proper Chav - Takes CUM Up the Ars Baldwin Park

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HungYoungBrit
Cast: Hung Young Brit, Joshy Boy, Owen, Reece Mckenzie
You gotta meet this lad! Crazy smile - so happy and such a down-to-earth proper chav... (sorry babe meaning that in a good way if ya reading) but you are! - you're not playing scally - that's who you are, which makes it so hot. You're into that as well - u know we fucking love scally/chav lads - really stupidly handsome - really switch on as well, such a lovely lad, not a bad bone in his body - so kind we really get to know him in this unedited vid. Really rare look into someone's real life he sat on the sofa with me and reece [not seen on camera] And the cam asking him all about himself - 100% all true, and genuine people is what we find hot - also, u know, sometimes I have no clue how to proper start getting it going, normally the more nervous I am (when I really like someone). We asking him all sorts to get to know him, then like it's getting hornier and hornier, the talk and it's so amazingly sexy how it all turns all of a sudden - the things he's talking about and what he's into, he's then doing for real! Was trying to really keep my cool and not look so desperate... Lol doubt that worked - his charm is off the scale - and with fucking reece there as well (also absolutely fancying this guy like crazy) after snogging his face off - I bend him over the fish tank and shove it right up his arse - he finds it hard to take it and even in the end I still gotta leave a few inches out, but he's def more bottom - 100% - fucking loves dick - and cum - u gotta see the end! I shot the biggest fucking load of my life right over and in his gob - all over his face - he's covered - then spits that spunk out over my cock and I push it up his arse hole - this time real deep - like all the way in - who doesn't wanna be fucked bb n cummed up like that, and have it pushed to the back of your arse? So so hot - luv the smile on his face - says it all we really like him - we hope he's going to stick around - he's proper chill - like when you meet him he's always offering to help out and naturally so so polite - very genuine just his attitude alone is perfect but if he's up 4 coming and helping us then I think the other lads are going to [heart] Him as well as you guys - like, he's really lovely (in case I haven't already said that).
Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7941kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gettin 2 Know Super Fit 19yr, Pop Star Looks, Proper Chav - Takes CUM Up the Ars

MuscleHunks Gianluigi's Explosive Meat!! Ammon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MuscleHunks
Cast: Gianluigi Volti
Genres: Solo, Hunks, Muscles, Posing, Bodybuilders, Masturbation, Big Dicks, Uncut, Tattoos, Outdoors Indoors, Cumshots
Gianluigi Volti has that body that everybody wants, but only few are blessed to have. And yes ... he knows it. And what's even better ... he loves to show all of it. He does not need a lot of words to entertain. His body is a temple of lust and whenever you have those lusty feelings Gianluigi is here for you. Are you ready for a treat??
Duration: 24:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1546kbps

File size: 533.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MuscleHunks Gianluigi's Explosive Meat!!

Время генерации страницы 0.04728 секунды с 9 запросами