GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Empress Elle - Edge of cum

Empress Elle - Edge of cum

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1,58 GB
Runtime: 00:27:55

Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Empress Elle, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty Ta
Cast:
Description: I wanna tell you something about me…something very private. One of my favorite things to do is edging. Whether Im making you do it or Im doing it myself. From the anticipation in the beginning, the build up and pull back and then finally- the larger than life finish…its all just so fucking good. I like testing you to see how much you can handle. Can you take nearly 30 whole minutes of incredibly hot and very explicit teasing and JOI action? Your will power will most certainly be tested as I make it harder and harder (literally) to hold back. It gets sexier as this mega clip goes on- making it harder to resist cum.Watch me as I seduce you to the edge while playing with my tits- bouncing, caressing, teasing, shaking, simulating a cock in my cleavage…its out of control! Follow my lead- short quick strokes, slower longer strokes, flick, tickle, rub and play with certain areas with your other hand…its all for this cum. Its all to work on your mind. Nothing matters more than the moment when I tell you to release…no other cum will compare. So I have one question for you…are you ready?

Empress Elle - Edge of cum
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10845 секунды с 9 запросами