LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The anal submissive milf and the big titted 19 year old Burnt Cabins

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Aiden Starr, London River, Amilia Onyx
Stefanos and Aiden are running a test to determine the best raw material for an Upper Floor servant. Is it an experienced pervy anal MILF, who's a hardcore bottom with years of BDSM experience? Or is it an eager know-nothing teen with huge tits, a can do attitude, and dick sucking skills to spare? London River is the pervy MILF, tied to a vibrator, with clamps all over her body. Amilia Onyx is the horny teen. The rules are explained to both of them, and the guests roar with laughter as all hell breaks loose. London's made to hold the trays while Amilia's set loose on a gigantic cock. Trays are dropped, the teen trainee tries desperately to pick up the slack and hold them, while drooling all over a massive dick. And London is shocked with the zapper and the cattle prod repeatedly. All the pain gets London's tight pussy wet with anticipation, and Aiden can't help but slip her fist in there and make her beg to cum. Stefanos ups-the-ante by placing heavy chains all over her exhausted outstretched arms and tells her to cum, but only with her arms extended like a well-disciplined slut. She is rewarded with dick in her hungry, freshly fisted hole, while Amilia is made to lick her pussy and take a spanking. The crowd goes wild, fucking on all the couches and caning their subs, and the room is alight with blow jobs and swinging couples. Sebastian Keys and Rain DeGrey have a long overdue first play date. They start by wrestling to determine who's on top. Sebastian is victorious, leaving a slutty Rain begging for her pussy to be flogged. She sucks his cock and crawls around the floor licking his boots. She does such a good job Sebastian rewards her with a fat load of cum on her pretty face, leaving her panting on the floor. Aiden has decided it's time for Amilia to take some dick and ties her her legs spread with tight rope. Stefanos interrogates her while she gets slammed with the biggest hard dick she's ever seen. That milky jiggly ass bouncing on cock impresses the guests and they come over to cheer her on while River gets a test of her own. All she has to do is beg for permission to cum and hold her orgasms, but it's a bit difficult for this hot MILF babe when she's tied up on sybian with Stefanos stepping on her worn, red pussy. Aiden tries everything, flogging, cock sucking, humiliation, but the thing that finally gets London to behave is the promise of licking Aiden's pussy. Screaming and sweating on the machine, she is rewarded with her Governess' perfect cunt on her face. Amilia finally gets the picture herself, and delivers a perfect recitation of the House Rules, after facing the cattle prod and the cheers of several instructive house members. Her wild orgasm with London swallowing all her toes like a foot whore is worth all the suffering. Stay tuned for Part Two of this evening, coming soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The anal submissive milf and the big titted 19 year old

In a bind Miami Beach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In a bind

Shock Challenge partial pack from 2020 may to 2023 sept part 3 Grand Tower

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 20.2 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Challenge partial pack from 2020 may to 2023 sept part 3

19 year old slut teaches anal fiance how to serve daddy Palm Springs

Release Year: 2017
Studio: TheUpperFloor
Cast: Cherie Deville, Gina Valentina
Roman Nomar find himself in a serious bind when his sexy new bombshell girlfriend Cherie DeVille and tiny little 19 year old slut step-daughter end up in the vacation house at the same time. Cherie is a gorgeous MILF ready to get engaged, but is shocked to find out Ramon is secretly domming his little undisciplined step daughter with hard cock, tight rope suspension, and a strict flogging hand. After spying on Ramon fucking the laziness out of Gina and beating her with her science book in the guest house she reveals her dismay and find herself on the right end of Ramon's dominant hand. Turns out she was as turned on as she was shocked and wants to take a turn as the submissive. Face fucking, hardcore anal, electro punishment, and a strict spanking solidify her commitment to Ramon and builds her jealousy torwards Gina. She confronts the little whore and when she gets sass, drags that little brat into the basement rips her dress off, gives her a good hard spanking, and makes her lick her daddy's cum out of Cherie's ass. Unfortunately for this newly minted mommy dommy, Ramon catches her doling out discipline that isn't hers to give and hands Gina a flogger to get her revenge. Clipping Cherie's greedy cunt shit he fucks her ass good while her teen rival beats her red and then shoves her fist into her new step-mother's gaping ass while her Daddy fucks both their cunts. When it's Gina's turn, bondage, cattle prod and a cream pie finish the session, with Cherie sucking the cum out of her future step-daughter's used up pussy. Double penetration, anal fisting, and ATM seal the new bond between Gina and Cherie.
Duration: 1:19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 year old slut teaches anal fiance how to serve daddy

Demonic Desires Loughman

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Xdominant Full pack on 2024 part 1 Poyntelle

It's all about girls dominating girls and guys doing the same at XDominant, an HD BDSM site that contains kinky variety and stars sizzling hot babes.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 21.4 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xdominant Full pack on 2024 part 1

IR - Bonnie Day and OT - Chatter Bitch, Part One Williston Park

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation
Bonnie Day Has Her Behavior Modified.
Man, Bonnie Day can be one obnoxious ass bitch around the office. She's constantly getting in the way of everyone else getting their work done. Well, OT needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.
Here at Intersec we have a... unique view on how to punish our employees. We don't like to just fire people if we know there is a way they can be reformed. Sometimes they just need a little bit of incentive to behave themselves properly.
In this case the punishment is corporal and it comes along with some intense heavy metal bondage. It's the only way we can be sure that she's going to learn not to bother the rest of the staff when they are working. We need to be able to depend on her to do what she is told, nothing more and certainly nothing less. And if that means taking a few days out of her work week to bring her down to the dungeon and show her what the price of disobedience is, then OT is more than happy to do it. If Bonnie doesn't like it she's free to quit. You know... as soon as we unlock her.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Bonnie Day and OT - Chatter Bitch, Part One

Время генерации страницы 0.07590 секунды с 9 запросами