View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 01:23 PM   #39171
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry Torn Trains New Lesbian Electro-Slave Oracle

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Mercy West
Genres: switch ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Electric Dildo ,Dildo ,Lesbian ,natural boobs ,Electro Clamp
Video language: English
Pain slut Mercy West is wet with anticipation before Mistress Cherry Torn even gets started. Mercy is bound spread eagle with electrified copper pipes attached to her legs. Mercy gets flogged, zapped, spanked, and finger-banged to orgasm while getting a lesson in protocol. Next Cherry breaks out the violent wand and pays special attention to her pet’s petite feet. Then Mercy gets electro-fucked to orgasm by a vibrating electrified dildo. Finally, Mercy’s feet and toes are wrapped in electrified copper wire, and Mercy is allowed to pleasure her Mistress with pussy licking and finger-banging until Cherry is satisfied.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn Trains New Lesbian Electro-Slave

The homeowner, the criminal and the cop Rushford

A criminal (JJ Plush) approaches a house in the middle of nowhere and is met by the homeowner (Carissa Dumond) who is quickly over powered and finds herself tied up in a chair. A few minutes later she is hopeful that an officer is coming to her rescue, but the officer (Cherry Busom) is met with the same fate as the homeowner. The criminal pulls the officers clothes off so that when she makes a run for it she won’t be as obvious. The officer is tied in her underwear next to the homeowner, both of them gagged and mmphing in their predicament.
Before the criminal takes off in the officers clothing she decides to hogtie them both on the floor, removing the homeowners Keds and tying the officers long braided ponytail between her teeth.
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5150kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The homeowner, the criminal and the cop

Stressed University Place

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stressed

Devicebondage - Fresh Meat Lumi Ray Evening Shade

Device bondage is an experience all it’s own in the BDSM world. It can’t easily be explained unless one has been subjected to this type of bondage. The steel is a different animal from rope, and has to be respected as such in order to make it through the day. With that said, it shows us a lot about our newest addition, Lumi Ray, and her tenacity as a human. She begins on her knees with her arms pulled into a strappado. The Pope begins his routine of torment to test this slut’s ability to process pain, and although she is new, she possesses a talent that we all love to see. Lumi has a powerful pussy that blasts squirt all over the dungeon when she is overstimulated. The Pope pushes Lumi over the edge with torment and once the vibe touches her cunt, she responds with a massive squirting orgasm. Next Lumi is bent over a device that holds her firmly in a position. Lumi is introduced to the cane with her body covered in leather straps, and then is fucked into non-stop squirting orgasms. The final position has Lumi’s perfect body spread out and completely helpless. The Pope has one purpose at this point, and it is to drain this slut of all of her nectar. He rips more and more squirting orgasms from her helpless body until she is completely drained.
Duration: 42:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15641kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devicebondage - Fresh Meat Lumi Ray

Hogtied x265 Video Pack 3 Vallejo

If you're looking for a site that features stunning female slaves submitting to a stern lezdom, stop looking. The only thing hotter than BDSM is girl-on-girl BDSM. Who doesn't like to live vicariously through either the sub or the domme or just wants to watch, especially BDSM rope bondage in HD videos? Hogtied goes beyond your average slave training and rope bondage videos. In a stark room, a girl is getting her pussy worked over while her body no longer belongs to her. Complete surrender to her lezdom is inevitable. Submit or suffer.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 21.2 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied x265 Video Pack 3

Malware Elyria

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files?
I thought I could use my charms to get out of it. I thought if I could just get him in a room I would be able to get the upper hand. He got the drop on me. I thought my special FBI training would help me, but I was out of my depth. He knew exactly what to do. I think he's done this before.
Duration: 51:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malware

Teen cock whore gia derza taught to fuck by masochistic anal Green Springs

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, London River, Gia Derza, Donny Sins
London River is a sadist's wet dream, with deep curves, an ass that begs to be fucked, and a thirst for all the rope torment and beating this BDSM swingers orgy can dole out. Her one weakness is tested on this installment of The Upper Floor. She must take a slutty little teen, Gia Derza, who wriggles around in her rope bondage like a puppy, and discipline her by teaching her to recite the rules, serve the orgy, and earn the cock. London starts the party with three tight nipple clamps on her huge round tits, one for each rule Gia must learn. Meanwhile, Gia is strapped down to a sybian in shibari restraints, entertaining the crowd with her drooly mouth and eager answers to Aiden Starr's probing questions. London hangs suspended in a strenuous bamboo bondage tie and slobbers around her ball gag as Gia digs a deeper and deeper hole of trouble for them to climb out of. Our guest of honor helps himself to Gia's mouth and London's ass, perfectly presented for anal fucking. Gia screams and writhes on the sybian as her beatings and the vibrations are ramped up slowly, leading both women to cum like wailing whores. No rules are learned, but perhaps just as importantly, the party goers are endlessly amused! Meanwhile, regular guests set upon each other like hungry, horny wolves. A gorgeous little brunette beats her blond female submissive with a flogger while her dominant reddens her perky ass with a whip, and then fucks her swollen pussy silly with a hand held fucking machine. The rest of the guests are enjoying swinger exchanges in dark corners and hanging their submissive dates in tight rope shibari. Davey takes beatings and heavy kicks from her partner Fox until she is so turned on she can't hold back and flips Fox, beating her ass in a sadistic lesbian onslaught. Davey takes a pounding from Fox's thick strap-on cock, but again rolls Fox on her back and gets her cunt squirting in no time. Their play session ends with an entire hitachi head shoved up Davey's pussy and the entire party cheering for the kinky exhibitionist couple. Stefanos and Aiden have decided to try London as a teacher once more, and bind her banging body in a tight pretzel tie that leaves both her rosy holes in the air. Aiden tempts London with the promise of a brutal fisting, if she can just get Gia to learn the rules and recite them, while she has her pretty little pussy pounded out by Donny's huge cock. The burdensome tight clamps are still swinging painfully on London and she tries to earn that fist in her tight cunt and get Gia riding cock and reciting her rules like a good house whore. Tune in for part two next month, on The Upper Floor!
Duration: 1:16:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen cock whore gia derza taught to fuck by masochistic anal

Время генерации страницы 0.05125 секунды с 9 запросами