View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 07:02 AM   #1223
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands...

Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands...

Genres: Handjobs, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom, Cuckolding, Small Penis Humiliation
Video language: English

That was the best wedding I've ever had. Which leads to the question. how many weddings has your wife, Casey, had?? You've just gotten home from your wedding, and you can't wait to ravage your wife! Unfortunately the first thing she says to you is "You don't have permission to touch me." In facts she says the only reason to have a husband is for financial stability; not for fucking. Casey says, "I only Fuck Black Guys".

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6141kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 936.2 MB

Download Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands...

Young Dumb and Full of Cum part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: MILF, Threesome, Handjob, Big Tits
Video language: English

Alexis and Cherie have been neighbors for a long time, but ever since Alexis' husband left her, their relationship has grown into a strong friendship. Alexis is worried about how she will manage the mortgage, Tyler's college, and the piles of bills. Cherie mentioned that she will ask the owner at Tokyo Spa if they could use a new girl. Alexis was so grateful for the opportunity. She knows that Cherie's work must pay exceptionally well for Cherie to only work the weekends and live so comfortably. Cherie pulled on her coat, "I'm running late, but I'll come over tomorrow afternoon to teach you the basics. I'm sure they're going to want you, you're a gorgeous woman."

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7133kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Young Dumb and Full of Cum part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02543 секунды с 9 запросами