Old 04-10-2024, 03:18 AM   #1573
AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - Princess Jennifer - DOUCHEY NEIGHBOR BEATDOWN Full

ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - Princess Jennifer - DOUCHEY NEIGHBOR BEATDOWN Full Version

Name of actress:
Tags: Ballbusting, Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Asian Mean Girls, Princess Jennifer, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain, Femdom

This is a full version of five previously released clips, sold here at a reduced price of 50% off (reg. price $37.99) Enjoy!.So I pretty much spent the whole day drilling it into this losers head that Im not interested in him, and he should just leave me alone. I mean, what a dork. Persistence alone is not enough to get a hot, sexy Asian girl like me. I really did try to be nice about it, but for some creeps that just doesnt work. So I took a more direct approach. You would think that, after I spanked a guys ass till the skin is red, kicked him in the balls repeatedly, slapped and spat in his face and walked all over him in my heels, he would take a hint. I guess some guys just cant take no for an answer.So I took him into the storage basement underneath the apartment building and gave him the beating of his pathetic life with a few choice instruments I keep down there. If he refuses to leave me alone, Ill just have to make him my slave. I guess he picked the wrong bitch to fuck with, but he brought it upon himself. Hope he likes spending the rest of his life as my slave, ha ha.Features: paddling, ballbusting, face slapping, spitting, trampling, whipping, corporal punishment, verbal humiliation, Asian, brat girl, female domination.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - Princess Jennifer - DOUCHEY NEIGHBOR BEATDOWN Full Version
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:37:19
Size: 0,34 GB

»DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03475 секунды с 9 запросами