We Deserve A Christmas Spanking

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1,34 GB
Runtime: 00:14:06

Tags: Spanking, OTK Spanking, Spanking F/F, Ass Smacking, Wedgies, ManyVids
Cast: SinnSage
Description: Jacquelyn Velvets and I, Sinn Sage, are recapping our naughty year and we deserve Christmas Spankings! She climbs on my lap for some over the knee spankings, and is sensually moaning as Im booty spanking her round ass in her tight jeans. We warm her big ass with smacks and she loves when scolded for wearing a naughty red thong that matches her red bottom. I pull down her denim so her butt cheeks peek out and Im fingering her ass crack before giving thong wedgies. Her pink booty is exposed and I spank her bare bottom, loving the skin on skin contact. We switch sides and shes ass grabbing and ass squeezing my big booty between ass smacks. She ass tickles my butt crack because my red panties are peeking out. She gives me a revenge wedgy and I squeal as she does a fast repetitive spanking on my booty cheeks. She ass caresses me before we do a side by side comparison of our red booties. OTHER KEYWORDS- Christmas, spanking, otk spankings, spanking FF, ass smacking, domestic discipline, ass fetish, ass worship, wedgies, wedgie fetish, scolding fetish, moaning fetish, big butts, whooty, white booty, pawg, jeans fetish, thong fetish, kink, fantasies, fantasy, role playing, roleplaying, brunettes, all natural, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes #Spanking #SpankingFF #OTKSpanking #Wedgies #AssSmacking This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

We Deserve A Christmas Spanking
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12713 секунды с 9 запросами