View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 09:20 AM   #2316
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Paulene (60) - Doing my hairy stepgrandma Picacho

Release Year: 2023
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Mature, Granny, Hairy, Facial
Since his dad married again, Petr not only has to deal with his new stepmom, but he also gained a stepgrandma. This grandma goes by the name of Paulene and is unlike any other older women he has ever met. For her age she looks rather kinky with her many tattoos and this granny also has her nipples pierced. Petr only knows about this because he once accidentally caught his stepgrandma naked when she came out of the shower when she was staying over. At the time he also couldn't help noticing the old lady's hairy bush between her legs. All the girlfriends he ever had were his own age and they all shaved their pussies. This was something new to Petr and for some reason he couldn't get the image of that hairy snatch out of his head.
Paulene hasn't really connected with Petr yet and she has invited the young man to her house for cake and coffee. It's about time she gets to know her stepgrandson a bit better. In all honesty, Paulene also has another motive to have the young man over. Even though she has hit 60 earlier this year, she still has a strong sexual appetite and her male peers don't do it for her anymore. Paulene needs the younger men to keep up with her sexual stamina and to satisfy her sexual desires. As an experienced older woman she can also guide these young guys once she gets them between the sheets. And her stepgrandson seems to be a perfect candidate for her next sexual encounter. She has seen Petr looking at her before and today it's time for him to really get acquainted with his stepgrandma.
Paulene is wearing a green dress that shows a lot of cleavage and this immediately gains the young man's attention. He can't seem to keep his eyes of the old lady's rack and after some small talk his stepgrandma doesn't want to play this waiting game anymore and pushes Petr's face between her big natural tits. The young lad can't believe his luck and when Paulene takes out her big saggy tits he starts sucking on her pierced nipples right away. His stepgrandma moanes with pleasure and her hand moves toward her pink panties. It doesn't take long before her fingers rub her hairy pussy and this turns on Petr even more.
He wants to have his stepgrandma right here and now and he doesn't care that it may be the wrong thing to do. As soon as Paulene has taken off her panties, Petr goes down on her. He wants to eat this hairy granny pussy and sticks his tongue deep between her old pussy lips. He loves to taste his stepgrandma's pussy and she can't get enough of him licking her old hairy snatch. It's no holds barred in this sexual encounter and they both go at it like animals. Paulene strips naked and this makes her stepgrandson hard as a rock. Paulene is delighted at the sight of the young man's hard cock and starts sucking it hard. This experienced grandma knows how to give a blowjob and Petr doesn't want her to stop. She wants to feel her stepgrandson inside her though and lies down on her back, spreads her legs and opens her grannie pussy. This is the sign for Petr to stick his hard dick in his stepgrandma's hairy snatch and fuck her brains out. They do it the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggystyle way and Petr is over the moon when he fucks her from behind while looking down at her big ass. It's a true fuckfest and it has the perfect ending when his stepgrandma lets him cum in her mouth. From now on the stepson and stepgrandma share a naughty secret and this experience has certainly created a very special bond between them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5960kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulene (60) - Doing my hairy stepgrandma

Hubby Watches Wife Gizelle Blanco Fuck Bighill

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gizelle Blanco
Genres: Teen, Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English
Gizelle Blanco is as horny as they come and after two years of marriage with husband Mike Mancini wants to add a little more spice to their lives. So today she proposes opening up their relationship and letting her fuck another stud while he watches. Watch this naughty Penthouse nympho wife give a blowjob to Ryan Mclane and get her hairy pussy eaten out before she gets on all fours for balls-deep fucking in doggystyle. After a wild cowgirl ride, the brunette babe ends with a mouth full of cum.
Duration: 30:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hubby Watches Wife Gizelle Blanco Fuck

Fit Kitty - How To Handle His Snake Numazu

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Yumi Sin, Fit Kitty
Genres: Asian, Big Dicks, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Skinny, Teen, Tit Play, Voyeur, White
Brad and Yumi call snake expert Fit Kitty when they spot a snake in their backyard. Yumi tells Kitty exactly where she saw the snake, meanwhile Brad gets a helping of both their tits. Finally, Kitty uses Brad’s cock to teach Yumi exactly how she can handle a snake herself!
Duration: 36:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6706kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit Kitty - How To Handle His Snake

Pregnant In Prague 3 Qinhuangdao

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Third World Media
Cast: Jessica, Laura, Suzy, Nikol
Genres: Big boobs, big tits, bj, blow job, busty, european, head, milf, pregnant, pregnant in prague, pregnant milf, reverse cowgirl
Proudly presents a new edition to the pregnant in prague ! Pregnant babes have that primal sexiness about them, with their big swollen bellies, bouncy tits, and raging hormones! Four Czech hotties give a spirited demonstration of how they got knocked up in the first place, complete with a few creampies!
Duration: 1:58:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pregnant In Prague 3

Ivy Maddox - Fucked in Hotel Toilet (2024) Salt Lake City

Cast: Ivy Maddox
Genres: Gonzo, POV
I met this cute British woman outside a hotel she worked at, and we got chatting. I found out her name was Ivy Maddox, and she wasn’t very satisfied with her job, plus the pay wasn’t great. I wanted to help her out, so I offered the big-boobed Euro some money to flash me her tits. My cock was getting hard, so I handed over more cash in exchange for sexual favours. Despite the fact that Ivy had a boyfriend, she agreed to give me a cheeky blowjob in one of the hotel toilets! The inked-up babe got on her knees and sucked me off before bouncing her tight pussy on my dick cowgirl-style. I spanked her juicy bubble butt as she rode me in reverse, and then the cheating slut got on all fours and invited me to bang her from behind! When it was time to cum, I wanked myself off until I spilled a thick load directly into Ivy’s mouth!
Duration: 30:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6077kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Maddox - Fucked in Hotel Toilet (2024)

Zlata Shine - Sexy Social Worker Fucks For Love (2024) Slough

Cast: Zlata Shine
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Tonight I met this sexy social worker named Zlata Shine. I explained to the bespectacled babe that I wasn’t really a priest, and I offered her cash in exchange for a confession. Once we were inside the van, Zlata put on a gimp mask and deepthroated my hard cock, and then I face fucked the blonde slut! Afterwards, I worshipped the Russian beauty’s big titties before sliding off her thong and banging her in missionary position. Following a hard side fuck on the floor of the van, I put Zlata on all fours and penetrated the busty nymph from behind doggystyle while spanking her curvy ass! Next, Zlata hopped on top to bounce her trimmed pussy on my dick cowgirl-style, and I enjoyed playing with her jiggling boobs as she expertly rode me. When it was time to cum, I jerked myself off until I spunked a sticky load over her face!
Duration: 34:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6050kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zlata Shine - Sexy Social Worker Fucks For Love (2024)

Alycia Starr - Big Booty Banging YUSCARAN

Cast: Alycia Starr
Genres: BBW, Blonde, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Shaved, Tattoos, Titfuck, All Sex
Alycia Starr brings her wonderful huge ass to us in the hope we can feed her some big cock today. We stared as her voluptuous ass twerked before she went up to find PuertoRock. He brings out his cock and we see this chick give a great cock sucking and love it. She finally gets to feel this cock deep inside her pussy from doggy style to cowgirl. Watch her take long strokes from multiple positions until she makes this cock explode cum all over her.
Duration: 35:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alycia Starr - Big Booty Banging
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04184 секунды с 9 запросами