View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 07:56 AM   #4881
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Befouled Bolt ons Urena

Cast: Misty Meaner, Kali Danes
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
They became a mess. All 4 of them. The bolt on baronesses were destroyed today, and became the vessel for one another's slop. They got slapped around and slapped each other around, too. Both got face fucked into oblivion, and they simultaneously deep throated Barney, and touched tongues as it was buried in both their cock pipes. They got fucked good and hard and they swapped some juicy yellow discipline back and forth. The both took massive loads and a bath with the whore bowl.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Befouled Bolt ons

Delirious Hunter Fetish Pup East Pittsburgh

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise.
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Fetish Pup

A Divinely Humiliating Melodrama Raiford

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Parker London
Genres: Feet ,Dildo ,Femdom ,Fingering ,unshaved ,Tattoo ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Prostate Stimulation ,BDSM
Video language: English
Mistress Chanel Preston, our newest resident Divine Bitch nails it and I mean nails it with the humiliation. For fans of this type of domination Mistress Preston is the apple of your eye and stores your balls in her purse. This perfect princess will deliver her cold as ice words with such cuteness that you’re immediately rendered helpless knowing you belong no other place than at her gorgeous feet! Parker is the Bitches favorite adorable rocker but treated like nothing more than a piece of meat fresh for the taking. He’s striped of his clothes, put in a cock crimper, spanked, caned and clamped all the while having small penis humiliation! He’s strap-on ass fucked in the ass and used as a human dildo then made to swallow every drop of his own disgusting filth.
Mistress Chanel Preston is a true delight to behold and her natural dominance over men is divinely addicting! I know you’ll agree!
Duration: 56:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Divinely Humiliating Melodrama

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy, Part 3 Los Angeles

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
She says, through the rag gag taped into her mouth, that the Hitachi and Celebrator hurt her sensitive clit. She screams like the dildo cramming her pussy full isn't exactly the kind of satisfaction she has begged us for in the past.
Duration: 1:02:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy, Part 3

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed by brutal anal Hartland Four Corners

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore, All Sex
We had put this bitch in a box while we set up the final position to give her a second to compose herself, as she is so destroyed that she is babbling. It didn't help her with the composure. She is practically drooling on herself.
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed by brutal anal

The final upper floor orgy pt.1 Waddy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: TheUpperFloor
Cast: Aiden Starr, Cherry Torn, Nora Riley
Alas, all parties must come an end, but what an end it will be. We invited 300 of our perviest, hottest BDSM swinger friends to celebrate what has been a magical 7 years of incredible service. Of course we had the pleasure of inviting the original house slave, Cherry Torn, who is looking just as gorgeous if not more so than when she had her humble start training with us. She is given a simple directive: get all the dick you can. She gets her thick bouncy ass tied up tight and is anally reward fucked well into the night by the incredible Ramon Nomar. She begs and sweats and bounces her tits all over the room like the Cherry we know and love. Meanwhile, another house slave Casey Calvert has brought her real life play partner and Dominant to the party and treats us to their first time fisting her tiny little ass EVER. It's a real treat to see her genuine and filthy BDSM lifestyle displayed for us on screen. The governess has her hands full with pretty little humiliation queen Nora Riley, who will be our last slave to serve the floor. In this first installment, she will endure one of the first slave training devices Cherry ever suffered through: 20 min of the trays. This night has one entire camera dedicated to the sexy crowd and their play. Please enjoy all the caning, blowjobs, rope suspensions, and creative BDSM play this wild crowd has to offer.
Duration: 1:20:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The final upper floor orgy pt.1

Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline Kernersville

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Jay West ,Owen Gray
Genres: Slave ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,shaped ,Athletic ,Male Sub ,brunet ,Gimp ,Orgasm Denial
Video language: English
Passing by the same construction site I always do on my way to work I get oogled and hollered at by all the sweaty construction workers. This gives me a great idea. Since all men are pigs I think of a great scheme to make some easy and fast cash and I use this Divine Bitches to help.
Jay Wimp is brand new to Divine Bitches and I decide to dress him up as a girl, teach him to talk dirty and suck cock and pimp him out to the construction workers for blow jobs! He makes a pretty ugly woman so I don’t think I’ll be able to charge a whole lot but that just means he will have to work extra hard sucking a whole lot of cock just for me!
Watch Jay go through his transformation and training. He gets a harsh beating, a humiliating ass fucking and is made to suck gimp dick as training. He even is made to eat the cum out the gimps cock! So disgusting!!
Duration: 1:10:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06954 секунды с 9 запросами