GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kiss My Shiny Ass and PAY

Kiss My Shiny Ass and PAY

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 0,18 GB
Runtime: 00:05:06

Tags: Financial Domination, Ass Worship, Wet Look, Brat Girls, Fetish Clothing, ManyVids
Cast: Jenna St James
Description: Look at that hot, shiny, PERFECT ass and try to tell me I dont deserve EVERYTHING I ask of you right now. Thats what I thought.... This ass could literally destroy your life, but its so hot that youre ok with it. Youre just dying to kiss and lick it, arent you? Dying to jerk it for me until I tell you other wise. Well go ahead then... theres no shame in kissing and licking the screen since thats the closest youll get. Kiss my ass MANY more times, but this time, kiss it with CASH. I deserve more. My ass is the ultimate, superior, deserving, entitled ass. So PAY UP, my kinky ass lover. Prove to me that you deserve to be staring at my perfect ass while you sit over there leaky and horny. I want BIG digits. I love surprises and for a spoiled hottie like me, youll REALLY need to stand out. I know youd give your left nut to shove your face under my booty, but that privilege is priceless and off limits, so youll take what I give you. Forbidden fruit is so yummy, isnt it ,

Kiss My Shiny Ass and PAY
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04627 секунды с 9 запросами