View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 01:55 PM   #1194
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Eric Videos - Priam the bear plowed and bred by the Keiran Downsville

Priam the sexy muscle bear also wanted a taste of the huge dick of the XXL Australian. Our bear wasn't disapointed, Keiran was already hard and waiting for him and literally broke his ass before breeding it profusely. The sexy Priam had a real anal orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7056kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eric Videos - Priam the bear plowed and bred by the Keiran

Daddy's boy Wyarno

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Eurocreme, Dads Fucking Lads
Cast: Dolan Wolf, Lyle Boyce, Dirk Caber, Billy Rubens, Antonio Garcia, Darius Ferdynand, Luke Desmond, Christopher Daniels
Genres: Twinks & Bears, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbate, Big Cocks
Everyone loves a dy, and when they are muscled, hairy and full of spunk, it’s pure heaven. Those who love twinks however are in for a horny surprise as theye with giant dicks, tight smooth bodies and bubble butts that cry out for a hard rough fuck from their hung dies! With super fuckers teaming up with youthful, naïve twinks, the older guys are really shown a thing or two in the bedroom as they are fucked harder and faster than they’ve ever had in their young lives. Starting off with great interviews with the models, we get to know exactly what they like and what they want, and when their wishes match up, we know the results are going to be super-charged and explosions of spunk are guaranteed from both the dy and his boy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1987kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy's boy

Gorillas Mantova

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Hairy and fat men, outdoor sex, hard fuck, deep throat, big dicks, fingering, hairy asses, bears
Video language: English
Our new release brings you a bear special. Hairy and fat man in outdoor sex action.
Hard and big dicks in fuck action. Don't miss this juicy bears
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:28
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4809kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorillas

Eddie Patrick & Scout Logan, Chapter 8: Sneaking Off 1080p Distant

Cast: Eddie Patrick, Logan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
In truth, I just needed a bit of space. Things have been a little weird of late, what with my Dad joining our Troop as a Scoutmaster, and sometimes I just have to take myself away to think and reset. So this afternoon I wandered off into the woods carrying my backpack. I had no idea where I was going, which is fairly dangerous, because when I get into that sort of mood, I can pretty easily lose track of where I am. So, I stopped and, suddenly realizing that I was lost, and decided to crack open my compass. At that moment, I heard a rustle in the trees behind me. I found myself turning around really slowly, half-expecting to come face-to-face with a bear or something. I was surprised, but fairly relieved, to see Scoutmaster Patrick making his way towards me. To tell you the truth, I’ve been getting quite a vibe from him for a few weeks now. When I’m with Dad, I often see the fellow Scoutmaster looking across at us, sometimes really quizzically. I occasionally find it a bit disarming because it makes me wonder if he knows what’s going on. Anyway, there we were in the middle of the woods and he’s beckoning me to follow him into the trees, with a look on his face which tells me he’s in the mood for something pretty naughty. My heart started pounding in my throat but I found myself following him before I’d worked out whether doing so was at all sensible.
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 945.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eddie Patrick & Scout Logan, Chapter 8: Sneaking Off 1080p

Triga Films Big N' Beefy Extra Prime Cuts Himrod

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Justin West, Lee Ryder, Harvey Nipples, Convict, Don Freeman, Big Bear, Cody Lachey
Genres: Bears, Hairy, Masturbation, Dildo, Oral, Anal, Cum
Triga Films Presents Big And Beefy The Directors Extra Prime Cuts.The Best of Triga's hefty hunks! Forget Tesco's finest! If you like a bit of meat on your man then Triga's Big N Beefy is right up your alley.
Duration: 3:04:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2454kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Films Big N' Beefy Extra Prime Cuts

Hungry for a Sweet Load Dry Branch

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Bareback Assault
Video language: English
Sometimes the hunger for cock and spunk is quite simply insatiable. When that happens, only the hottest, horniest sex with other guys will do, as the likes of Ray Dalton, Nixon Steele and Alejandro Alvarez are only too eager to demonstrate in this wanton escapade from the guys at Bareback Assault. Seriously, they don’t hold back for a single second when presented with the opportunity to engage in hot, raunchy action with likeminded studs and bears; and it’s no time at all before dicks are being sucked and asses rimmed and fucked. It’s exactly the kind of filthy footage that fans of raw, uncompromising man-on-man fornication will relish; with a cascade of pent-up jizz very quickly being unleashed in all directions for a stunning finale!
Duration: 1:47:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hungry for a Sweet Load

Время генерации страницы 0.19890 секунды с 9 запросами