LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ashton & Parker Grant making out in super sexy scene Neosho Rapids

Cast: Ashton Summers ,Parker Grant
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Parker grant and ashton summers smolder in front of a raging hot fire, sparking flames of desire between the two. The gorgeous guys lose themselves in the erotic ambiance, cozying up with flirty conversation, which touches on pretty boy parker's dance training. Excited to see just how flexible the fine fucker is, ashton initiates the first kiss, pulling parker into his exotic orbit. Summers unzips his pants. Grant takes the hint and licks that thick, latin dick like a hungry demon. After his meaty meal, grant receives his cock sucking comeuppance from summers' thirsty throat. Excited to taste that trained dancer's derriã¨re, ashton lays the long-legged lad down, then buried his beautiful face in his fuck hole. Horny as hell, parker's pretty pink pucker opens up into a gorgeous gape, which ashton expertly puts on display between tasty tongue thrusts. With that horned up hole beaconing his big beast for a beating, summers smashes his hug hog deep inside. After working the boy over on his back, ashton flips his fuck buddy onto all fours and, without missing a beat, continues filling him with fuck. Then, summers smacks him on the ass and orders the boy onto his lusty latin hot rod for a ride. The fire snaps and sizzles as grant moans, grinding his hips to bury ashton's dick deeper and deeper. Next, the tight bodied top flips grant onto his back once more, for a good look at that gorgeous gape. He slips his cock all the way in and out, admiring the boy's beautifully open ass hole. Then he hammers him hard, drilling deep till his huge hard-on heaves heavy cream onto grant's gonads, taint, and well-worked hole. Next, summers scoops up some seeping seed with his succulent cock head and plunges his pulsing pole back in, balls deep.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashton & Parker Grant making out in super sexy scene

Diagnosdicks: Mateo Zagal & Angel Santana (720p,1080p) Benjamin

Cast: Mateo Zagal, Angel Santana
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Angel Santana just picked up his new baby. Unfortunately, his bright blue car had some hidden issues, and the lights on the dash were brighter than a Christmas tree. Luckily, a friend of a friend put him in touch with Mateo Zagal, a pillar of the car scene and an absolute stud with the magic touch. Angel knows that dealerships can be expensive, but Mateo knows his way around these cars and offers a quick scan to see what's up. While Mateo bends over to insert the scanner to run a few diagnostic tests, Angel can't help but drool over the hunky stud's mechanic's crack. It must be Angel's lucky day! After completing the scan, Mateo shares the good news. The car's really not in that bad shape, and it looks like he has saved a lot of money by bringing it over first… but it'll still cost him hundreds of dollars! Stressed but grateful, Angel asks his new Latino friend what he can do to make it up to him. His buddy is going to help him out - all he needs to do is put his mouth and ass to work. In the end, these hot young guys have sex because... why not if it feels good?!

Total size: 2.6 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diagnosdicks: Mateo Zagal & Angel Santana (720p,1080p)

BoLatino Good scally handjob for Talles Silva Bani

Studio: BoLatino
Talles Silva is a sexy gay Brazilian with the look of a horny scally dude. Cap on his head, dom look, beard, tattoos, natural body, heavy cock: he shows off when he jerks off. There's no doubt that there are plenty of bottoms out there who want to suck this guy's dick and get fucked by him. But they'll have to wait, because today Talles just wants to jerk off while filming himself. He's getting naked and getting it on. He'll take it easy, right up to orgasm. And it's going to spurt!
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1652kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 256.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoLatino Good scally handjob for Talles Silva

Dalton Ryder fucks Bastian Karim Potlatch

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English
Introducing Dalton Ryder and his perfectly massive raw cock. It's long, thick and feels amazing inside you. I guarantee it. Bastian Karim is a living testimony of that. Our power bottom Latino boy couldn't let go of that cock.
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7609kbps
Audio: 323kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dalton Ryder fucks Bastian Karim

Trip Richards - Poolside Hookup Taranto

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Trip Richards
Anybody who knows me knows that I love hairy bearded guys, and especially I love rubbing my fur and beard against theirs in passionate sex. I met @latinrelax for this outdoor Poolside Hookup. We trade oral and then he fucks me all over the patio couch until cumming deep inside my pussy.
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trip Richards - Poolside Hookup

Время генерации страницы 0.05090 секунды с 9 запросами