View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 02:43 AM   #53
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mom and Son

Early in the morning my mom sits me down for a talk. We’ve had talks like this before, all about how to be a gentleman. “I want to make sure you never mistreat a woman” She tells me. But this lesson is different. She opens up her robe and rubs my leg. “This is how you should treat a woman” She smiles at me. Sliding her hand up my boxers her hand slowly grasps my penis. I’m confused and shocked as my penis gets hard in her hand. “Are you ready?” She asks, getting to the floor and putting me in her mouth. The feeling of the blowjob, her warm lips around me, makes me explode in her mouth with a stream of hot cum. “It’s ok honey” She whispers to me...
Mom comes home after a long and stressful day at work. She tells me all about her asshole boss and how demanding he is. She just needs me to sit next to her and help her de-stress. “I want to show you something” She whispers to me. Mom spreads her legs and pulls her panties to the side, giving me a look of her pussy...

Andi James , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , mature , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , pov , sleeping

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:45:53
Size - 700 mb

https://fboom.me/file/d7c640c85cce1/AJ-inMomtas.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11947 секунды с 9 запросами