Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Locked And Loaded: Katie Kush Highmount

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katie Kush, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Zapper, Flogging, Squirting
Video language: English
Katie is a tendency to be a bit of a brat when she can, but today Katie shows off her submissive side. The brat is still there, but The Pope dominates her in a way that keeps the brat in check. Katie begins bent over a steel pipe with her ankles and wrists restrained with leather cuffs that are shackled to the steel structure. Upon entry, The Pope adds a leather belt to keep her in place as he goes to work on his little toy for the day. Spankings and flogging turn Katie’s ass a bright red to get her warmed up and ready for what is coming in the next scenes. Before she is released, her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and fucked while a vibe is pressed against her clit to ensure screaming orgasms. Next, Katie is strapped down to a bench with leather belts, and fully stretched out. She is helpless and vulnerable and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. First, he tugs on her sensitive nipples, then plucks her pubic hair out one by one. The flogger helps get her flesh sensitive before he uses some electricity to over-stimulate her, and then shoves a vibe against her cunt. Orgasms pour out of her uncontrollably, just as he planned it. The cattle prod is used to maintain her submission and increase her suffering. In the final scene, Katie is folded in half again, but this time right side up so that we can enjoy all of her body and emotions as she suffers one final time at the hands of The Pope. We begin with some fierce finger-banging to get her warmed up for the brutal bastinado that’s coming. She hates it, and that makes him love it more. Katie almost breaks from the foot torment but holds on long enough for her reward of non-stop orgasms as The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked And Loaded: Katie Kush

SexAndSubmission - Madi Collins - Back Rent : Paid In Rear Kauhajoki

Madi Collins is back on Kink and this time she’s here for a little CNC (Consensual Non-consent) with Christian Wilde. Madi rents an apartment to Christian and she’s fuming mad because he’s now six months behind in his rent. When she confronts her tenant, Madi’s surprised by Christian’s explosive response and his counter offer that she pay his rent while he takes what he wants from her. From face-fucking his landlord in the hall to tossing her on the bed like a rag-doll, Christain dominates Madi and uses all of her holes for his pleasure; fucking her mouth, her pussy, and ever her ass as he chooses. Despite Madi’s begging and pleading, Christian continues his anal torment until she eventually submits to both his cock and his will, agreeing to pay his rent and be his slave from now on.
Duration: 47:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Madi Collins - Back Rent : Paid In Rear

Happy 18th Birthday Roxy Bell!!! Russells Point

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Rokki ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Roxy Bell
Genres: 18-Year-Old ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Orgy ,Double Penetration ,Blowbang ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,Domination
Gorgeous 18 year old Roxy Bell does her first gangbang ever for YOU! After her party, when she falls asleep, masked men invade her home and all her holes! First she is cuffed to the end of her bed and made to suck multiple cocks, then tied up tight, double penetrated, gagged with her dirty socks, and jizzed all over!
Duration: 1:05:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy 18th Birthday Roxy Bell!!!

Prisoner Moore and the Counselor Joseph

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Mason Moore ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Fetish ,Shackle ,other hair color ,Squirting ,Female Slave ,Cage ,Facefucking ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,brunet ,Big Tits ,Vaginal Penetration ,Slave ,Submission ,Brunette ,Leather Cuffs ,Ball Gag ,Collar ,fake boobs ,Stud
Two hot busty women, Mason Moore and Bella Rossi, get dominated, bound and fucked in prison by a ruthless guard, Mr. Pete. After being stripped, sprayed down and fucked while restrained in the shower room, Prisoner Moore is visited by her counselor, Bella. The guard frames Bella and then proceeds to use both women as sex slaves in his prison. Hot threesome action and squirting orgasms in this fun erotic fantasy!
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoner Moore and the Counselor

Today she is a toy, a mere item to exploit and indulge with dark intentions Casselton

Cast: Sloane Soleil
Genres: Flogging ,slim ,smooth ,Clover Clamps ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Vibrator ,the wall ,switch ,Tattoo
I cram this object with a mouth and tits into a cage. She is bound in a single position using bars and straps with her hair tied back. Her smooth milky skin make for a sensitive surface to be tested with clips, especially the neck. I can her ass and tits just before bowing the cane as a bit gag keeping her mouth tight and opened. Before I’m done with her I shove my fingers in her wet cunt and steal her orgasms.
Now that this toy is broken in, it’s time to put it to the test. She is mounted to the wall. Head wrapped and left breathing through a tube. A little breath play and some pussy flogging before I rip out the hose exposing those cock thirsty lips. I thrust and lock a cock and vibe into her throbbing cunt. Then I unleash a lashing of hard floggings and canings on those vulnerable tits and that sensitive pussy. Then I leave her breathless with some heavy handed smacks to chest and abdomen to interrupt her vibrator destroying orgasms.
Face down ass up, neck and hips locked, legs spread, this pussy is ready to be pulverized by the fiercest fucking machine that exists. But first, this toy needs to learn to process some hard foot caning. To distract her from the stress of the position I apply the clover clamps on her much abused nipples. This machine can only bring out the best of orgasms that combines the sincerity of screams with the vulgar outcries of involuntary orgasms. I love my job.
Duration: 59:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Today she is a toy, a mere item to exploit and indulge with dark intentions

Hard Domination & Deep Anal For Nasty Slave Morrice

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Hot slave really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:51
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Domination & Deep Anal For Nasty Slave

Время генерации страницы 0.13001 секунды с 9 запросами