View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 06:37 AM   #17636
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jesse and Francis Lake Saint Louis

Cast: Jesse ,Francis
Genres: Blowjob ,Slave ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Cock Worship ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,mixed ,brunet ,Male Sub
Video language: English
Francis wants to be trained. Who better to do it then the sexy Miss Jesse. She loves when her slaves are obedient and can take a good flogging. She loves to make her slaves lick her boots then suck off her hard cock. Most of all she loves slamming her dick deep in her slaves tight little ass. Have you been naughty?
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 936.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse and Francis

Ts Alyssa Hung and Nomad Blackmail Parsippany

Cast: Nomad ,TS Alyssa Hung
Genres: masturbation ,TS Fucks Male ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Kinky ,TS ,big dick ,other hair color ,Role Play ,Male Sub
Welcome the beautiful, Alyssa Hung to Tsseduction in her debut scene “Blackmail”Alyssa’s heels click on the dock wood. She has come to meet a stranger in the damp, cold industrial part of town where only fishermen and whores frequent. She waits for him and when he arrives, he has photos of her with a man who is not her husband. The stranger wants $5000 dollars to keep quiet but Alyssa has another idea. She convinces the extortionist to have sex with her so they can take really incriminating photos and together get even more money from her high profile husband who will pay to keep his private life private. The two slip behind the chain fences into the darkness and Alyssa goes to work on his huge cock, sucking him deeply in her throat. She convinces him to let her tie him up as to make their photos even more kinky and scandalous. He agrees. And then the real scandal begins…she pulls out her big cock and shoves it in his mouth, muffling his denial and working his mouth over until he agrees and obeys. She has him worship her full, round ass while stroking her cock and then fucks his ass. She jerks a full load of cum out of his hard cock while pounding him before pulling out and cumming on him. But did she really take pictures? Does she really have a husband? Watch and find out…
Duration: 35:15

File size: 788.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ts Alyssa Hung and Nomad Blackmail

FemDom Edging, Teasing and Prostate Milking Test Shoot Gouldsboro

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Connor Maguire
Imagine a world where gorgeous, seductive, teasing, horny, bossy, beautiful women tease, edge and milk you for so long that your balls become so filled bubbling over with hot sperm that you would do just about anything and I mean anything for this woman just to pop! Welcome to my very first FemDom Edging and Teasing Test Shoot! I thought there was no better place to test this out then here with my beloved Divine Bitches members! The possibilities to tease and edge are endless! Think slow handjobs, fast handjobs, silky stocking handjobs, prostate milking, vibrators on cocks, cock stroking fuck machines, erotic electricity and juicy cyber pussies all wielded by the hottest femdom Bitches you’ve ever seen! They are in control of when and if you cum!
For the very first one I wanted to use nothing but my sexy feminine power and my magic fingers that have become legendary in making men squirm in their seats begging to cum! I bring newcomer Conner Maguire to the Armory to and tease. Connor has never been with a femdom before and I promise him an experience he never forgets. I edge him for hours until finally I let him blow his wet aching load!!
xo,M.M.~
Duration: 57:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FemDom Edging, Teasing and Prostate Milking Test Shoot

Cat calling on Campus Hartland

Cast: Paris ,Michael Bridalveil
Genres: Blowjob ,versatile ,TS Fucks Male ,slim ,mixed ,brunet ,Blonde ,shaved ,shaped ,fake boobs
Michael shoves a sandwich in his mouth and watches the pretty college girls. He’s showing off for his buddies by yelling at Paris as she walks back from class. For him it’s just another girl walking by, for her, he’s a peace of meat who will pay for being such a dick.Paris follows him back to his shop, sucks him off while he grabs her hair and makes her deep throat his raging boner. She lets him take control and feel like he is in charge.When he cums from her mouth, Paris quickly zip ties his hands together and asks him to lick her pussy.She whips out her hard cock right in his face as he struggles to get away. She makes him suck her off and reminds him that cat calling female students will get him fired if she tells. He has no choice, he doesn’t want this but he needs his job and Paris knows it.She fucks his ass relentlessly until she is ready to cum in his mouth. And the tireless Paris wants one more cum from her straight dude, so she uses a pump to get his cock hard again and then jerks him off one more time.
Duration: 32:17

File size: 722.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat calling on Campus

Could This Be The Night? East Poultney

Cast: Sarah Diavola, Slave Fluffy
Genres: Pegging, Strapon, Femdom, Chastity, Humiliation, Big Tits, Spanking, Foot Worshi
Slave Fluffy tries so hard to be the best boyfriend so ultimate mean girl Sarah DiAvola will finally let him fuck her. He lets her spend all his money, humiliate him at the mall, fuck all his friends, outfit him with a chastity device which she can zap his cock from a phone app, worships her feet and endures a hard spanking and paddling with various nefarious instruments. Is is that finally enough? Well, yes, he does get to fuck, but not in a way that gets him anywhere close to Sarah’s pussy. Instead, she straps on a dildo and gives him a thorough pegging in several positions — with his pathetic cock still locked in chastity!
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Could This Be The Night?

A Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Consent, Real Kink Knoxboro

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Will Havoc
Genres: Bondage ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs ,Prostate Stimulation ,Tattoo ,slim ,Athletic ,Pegging ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex
I’ve decided to bring my real life partner to Divine Bitches! In this insanely hot femdom scene I invite you into my personal bedroom to see what it’s like to fuck me in my personal life. I bare all with my partner, Will Havoc, and show you what it’s like to live with a dominatrix full time and just how intense our sexual appetite can be! Our chemistry is on fire! This is a once in a lifetime chance to see me demand how I liked to be fucked and demand him to impregnante me! Not to me missed!
xo,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Consent, Real Kink

Permission to wank Vincennes

Studio: Oliva
Every wish of this Mistress is law for her young slave. He will get down on his knees, serve at her feet like a nasty little , let her hurt him and… His satisfied domme will allow him to play with himself a little – all under her close scrutiny.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Permission to wank
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03637 секунды с 9 запросами