View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 05:44 PM   #1373
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Role Players - Dante Martin And Princeton Price Fountain Valley

Studio: Nextdoorbuddies
With the object of his desires fasts at rest and waiting on his arrival, Dante Martin creeps into Princeton Price’s place quietly, so as not to wake Princeton just yet. Making his way into the bedroom, Dante strips out of his clothes and inches his way onto the bed. He slowly caresses Princeton, running his fingers underneath Princeton’s shirt before unzipping his pants.
Princeton stirs awake and finds Dante going down on his dick, and he smiles as Dante Martin looks up at him. He works his way out of his clothes and then returns the favor, spreading Dante’s legs wide and tongue fucking his hole before standing up and giving him the dick from behind.
Dante takes it willingly as Princeton continues to pound, and once he’s had his fill, he pulls out and climbs on top of Dante’s raging hard on.
Dante plows his hole from beneath as Princeton shoots his load all over the bed. Dante pulls out and Princeton jerks him feverishly until he spits his giant batch all over himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 454.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Role Players - Dante Martin And Princeton Price

August Vol. 4 Lopeno

Studio: Militaryclassified
Today Ive brought back a straight civilian stud weve seen here at MC in the past! Hes tall, lean, smooth, 7 inches of juicy cock, and his name is August! August contacted me a couple of weeks ago and at 21 hes been trying to make a go at life but needs some financial help today so I said why not... Today August came back to do what he does best.. fuck like a jack rabbit only this time... bareback! Check out this scene today because I think its Augusts best!
August was very eager to work but more importantly eager to make money. Hes definitely behind financially and needs to make money asap. Thats the time I usually move in for the kill because I have the advantage. So When August arrived he was ready to do anything to please Rob. We went through all the usual paperwork and pictures then made out way down to my bedroom where I set up the scene.
Once we were in my bedroom I sat him down on my famous bench and the cameras started rolling. August started off like a pro and had some juicy stories to tell of his latest sexual escapades and the smile on his face was ear to ear. After we talked a little I went right down to business and damn was he ready! I began sucking his cock that almost immediately became hard. I didnt have to work very hard at all to get this boy hyped up.
What happened next even floored me! August took charge of the scene and of the top position. I rode him forwards, backwards, doggie, and It didnt stop there! August showed me a fucking side I hadnt seen before and this straight was in command. August pounded my ass like there was no tomorrow and the way he grabbed my waist and brought my ass towards him almost broke me in two. At certain points I would let out screams because he literally hit my insides!
In the end I was practically wasted by the time August was ready to bust his nut. I positioned him in the cowgirl style and I continued to pound on his cock with my ass like the energizer bunny and that was all it took before August gave me the signal that he was about to bust... I rode him until the very last second before he blew and I pulled it out of my ass and shot it everywhere as August let out moans and sighs! Damn this was amazing!
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 232.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: August Vol. 4

Pale Twink gets Boned Hard El Granada

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Lyle Boyce , Michel Rudin
Genres: Twink , Daddy , Hairy , Cock Sucking , Rimming , Anal Sex , Uncut Cock , Daddy/Boy, Big Dick
A fan of being thrown around the bedroom, or whatever room he happens to be in, Lyle Boyce is a real dy hunter, and this time he’s bagged Italian Stallion Michel Rudin. It’s not always the dy’s that are in charge in the chase, it’s definitely sometimes the twinks! However, once the chase isplete, it’s always the dy whoes out in charge of what’s to follow. Hung hairy fucker Michel guides Lyle’s head onto his totally rock solid dick to lap at his uncut head. Holding back and then really throat fucking the twink, we know he’s back in the game and eager to fuck, showing him who’s controlling the scene! Stripped of his suit and rocking the boy on his lap, his dick ispletely inside his hole! Picked up like a doll and tossed about, Michel’s not done with him yet and slams his ass once more, raised high and letting us in on the action. Lyle’s panting hard and slowly strokes himself, only allowed to cum after dy Michel has done his deed
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 380.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pale Twink gets Boned Hard

RagingStallion - Cum To Your Senses Lenorah

Release Year: 2023
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Adam Ramzi, Liam Hunt
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, foreskin, gay, interracial, oral, rimming
A long afternoon of lifting weights has Liam Hunt covered in sweat and in desperate need of a good shower. Before he rinses off, though, buddy Adam Ramzi makes sure to get a strong whiff of the smelly stud's ripe pits. Hungry for more of Liam's musk, Adam kneels down on the bathroom floor to taste the sweat that's been gathering around Liam's cock and inside his crack. The rimming continues in the bedroom, where Adam begins stuffing the fit fucker's hole with his bareback dick. Liam shows off his freshly pumped muscles while riding Adam's big rod and soon, both men are blowing their wads with Adam's tongue even going in to get a sampling of the fresh nut!
Duration: 43:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5182kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RagingStallion - Cum To Your Senses

Время генерации страницы 0.19064 секунды с 9 запросами