Old 04-06-2024, 04:39 PM   #1112
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bare desire Swan Hill

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Eurocreme Bare
Cast: Jeffery Radden, George Basten, Tom Reed, Shane Foam, Lucky Taylor, John Paul, Thomas Cristen, Thomas Jefferson, Alan Downer
Genres: bareback
Twink on twink action and totally bareback, Bare Desire gives us what we love to see. Super sexy Jeffery Radden stars alongside Lucky Taylor and Tom Reed in a non stop fuckfest taking place across the Czech Republic. Smooth torsos drenched in spunk and butts stuffed full of rock hard cock, these boys enjoy every sordid second of it, and you will too!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:04
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1589kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare desire

Bareback cum gushers vol.2 Mendenhall

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Eurocreme Collection
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Bareback, Cumshot, Twinks
100 + cumshots to make your mouth water and cock throb!! Full of cum on arse, favce and everywhere else, these cum whores are out to taste as much spunk as they possibly can. If you love cum, then this DVD is just perfect, cumshot after cumshot to keep you on the edge of orgasm before you shoot your load and join in with these Cum Gushers!!
Non-stop spunking and cum covered boys from start to finish, the pulsating dicks explode relentlessly over smooth bodies and sweet lips as the hungry boys lap up every drop they can in a ceaseless show off every cumshot from eight titles only from Eurocreme!! We know exactly what horny cumshots can do to a man, and here you have hundreds one after the other of exploding dicks, covering cute Czech stars!
Duration: 2:00:47
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1755kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback cum gushers vol.2

My little secret Curllsville

Studio: Ayor Studios
Cast: Danton, Gary, Lukas Watkins, Shane Harris, Pyotr Tomek, Edward Fox, Ryan Torres, Yuri Adamov, Blake Ferrer
Genres: Twink, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Cumhots, Masturbation, Big Cocks
Hot Czech models in an outstanding production. From oral to anal sex, from rimming to mild fetish, you'll find it here! The hottest bottoms with the cutest asses in horny action!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:51:51
Video: 720x416, MP4V, 2515kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My little secret

Team training Odanah

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Ayor (At. Your. Own. Risk) Studios
Cast: Adam Kubick Chad Driver Devon Donis Ernesto Jordan Johan Volny
Genres: Gay, Amateur Twinks, outdoor actions, oral, anal, facial cumshots
At Your Own Risk have been producing twink films for other people for some time now out of the Czech republic. Having cut their teeth on other peoples productions, they are pleased to bring you the first in a series of their own work. Team Training features some of the cutest Czech twinks that money can find. Football - or rather training after football - is what's going on here. All the lads are smooth, well toned and good looking, and great use is made of the gym and the showers. Lots of sexual encounters mean that there are so many cumshots you easily lose count. All the action is very horny all the way through and is voyeuristic in parts. Two hours of fine Euro boy action from Robert Boggs.
Duration: 2:01:28
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1098kbps
Audio: 346kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Team training

Debt Dandy Vol. 77 Sainte Genevieve

Studio: Debt Dandy
We went through the usual procedure of me asking about their debts and getting back the ridiculous answers about how much they owe to this friend and that company.
Looks like a vicious circle for the youth in this country.
But well, as you know… that works for me just fine.
This one wasnt so much different.
Young and in trouble with only a short time to save his skin.
And that what I am here for. Lone savior of broken dudes and hard punisher and teacher in the same per.
I would love to see how big les they always learn from my visits.
So lets see how this young one hump, jump and cum.
I know already Gents, I am going to score today.
Another addition to my very special collection of broke and broken young straight Czech boys.
Duration: 33:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 309.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debt Dandy Vol. 77

City life vol.2 Ajijic

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Ayor
Cast: Jack Blue, Zaho Sebastian Man, Alex Granger, Evan Cobb, Dominik Gunther, Benjamin Bloom, Timothy Nixon, Jan Zuna, Ian Samson
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Rimming, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls
Young Czech boys with rock hard cocks show us life in the city for the second time! English, French & German subtitles included. I'm looking forward to the cumshots in French text!
Duration: 1:40:25
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1998kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: City life vol.2

Cum Harvest, Scene 3 - Clyde Walton, Ray Mannix Hd Lock Springs

Video language: English
Given the country backdrop, it’s perhaps rather fitting that young Brit, Clyde Walton, should have a penchant for country-and-western music – but to be fair that’s not the element of his personality that particularly attracts Czechia’s very own slut par excellence, Ray Mannix. Discovering the visitor in the local barn as gives a sweet rendition and sharpens his tools, Mannix immediately underlines his reputation as a cock-whore by making a beeline for Walton’s crotch. Suffice it to say that it’s barely seconds before he’s down on his knees and savouring every fucking gorgeous inch that the boy from London has to offer; before very eagerly rimming the visitor’s arse in anticipation of a hard fuck to come.
Duration: 24:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 716.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Harvest, Scene 3 - Clyde Walton, Ray Mannix Hd

Время генерации страницы 0.03932 секунды с 9 запросами