View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 04:01 PM   #5990
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Full Spectrum, Scene 2 Sykeston

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Element Eclipse's maniacally charming laugh bellows throughout the course of an intense electro play scene with a submissive Kurt Andrews. The juxtaposition of Element's laughter and Kurt's whimpering work in unison to create an atmosphere of heightened arousal. Element looms in front of Kurt's bound body and begins a game of playful suffering with his ultra violet wand, taunting the poor boy as he wallows in exquisite pain. After sucking on each other's throbbing tools, Element bends Andrews' over and introduces him to his electrical stick. The charged wand reels, overpowers and eventually burrows into Kurt's ass, taint and threshold. At the height of Kurt's rush of pain, Element switches from the jolts of the want to his energized, massive cock and he proceeds to pound Kurt violently in an effort to get a hot load out of Kurt, which he shoots onto his chest with Element's following shortly after.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6641kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Spectrum, Scene 2

Rhyheim Shabazz & Alex Rosso Hingham

Release Year: 2024
Studio: JustForFans
Cast: Rhyheim Shabazz, Alex Rosso
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Alex Rosso may be shy but his big dick is on display and Emperor Rhyheim Shabazz knows it and wants to sit on it. But our emperor wants to fuck this hot Latin male, so nothing fairer and hotter than a trade-off between these two, right?
Duration: 37:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2160kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 617.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz & Alex Rosso

Filthy Cum Play Multi Loads Fucked in Fit Boy Older Cums Inside - No Warning Limaville

Studio: HungYoungBrit
Cast: Eloy Lopez Torres, Hung Young Brit
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Hot As Fuck Spanish boy - The fittest guy Ever -- so handsome -- with very footballer looks about him, a young Ronaldo. This sexy lad didn't speak much English and saying are u up 4 going to fuck a load of random guys in the dunes and let them cum in your arse and spunk in your mouth then let me fuck you every time someone NEW has given you cum then I'll fuck you with it" wasn't translating on Google Translate very well, so I had to kinda take him there and hope for the best.
Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Cum Play Multi Loads Fucked in Fit Boy Older Cums Inside - No Warning

Pierre Cezanne & Kieran Benning Poplar

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bodybuilder, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Butts, Ass Play, Close ups, Big Dick, Muscles
Kieran has always been one of our favorite models, and when he is topping, we know we are guaranteed to join in a lot of fun. His Partner today, Pierre Cezanne, is not convinced that staying at home with Kieran is the best plan for the day, but luckily Kieran can be very convincing. Part of that convincing nature has to be his voice.. If Kieran were American, he would definitely have a strong southern accent and probably even be offering sweet tea as part of his seduction routine. Even without the accent, the voice, and the dick always do the trick and Kieran always gets his man.
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pierre Cezanne & Kieran Benning

Jayden Marcos & Phoenix Ocean - Special Delivery The New Guy Diaz

Studio: NextDoorStudios
Cast: Jayden Marcos, Phoenix Ocean
In this member fantasy from Mike R., Phoenix Ocean is visited by sexy delivery boy Jayden Marcos, and their days both become just a little more interesting.
Duration: 47:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5077kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayden Marcos & Phoenix Ocean - Special Delivery The New Guy

Grant Ducati - Chapter 2 - Staying Behind - Grant Ducati and Tyler Saint Mathias

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Grant Ducati, Tyler Saint
Being new to the team, I do everything I can think of to keep my hands clean and be as helpful as one can possibly be. Thankfully, I have started developing a strong kinship with my fellow coaches, especially Coach Banner. I was swiftly becoming his right-hand man and I feel good about that. He seems well-liked by the other young athletes, and I'm hoping some of that rubs off on me.
I guess it's no coincidence then that the boy that has been catching my attention is none other than Grant Ducati, the young lad who recently seduced one of his coaches. Coach Banner is a big guy and Grant isn't exactly the largest player on the team, so to envision the two of them getting together gets my mind racing.
I doubt that I have been subtle with my hints. I've caught the way Grant snaps his head into another direction to make it look like he isn't looking my way. When some of the guys offer to run out to grab food for the house, we find ourselves in one of those intimate moments together. I try to encourage him to join them but he says he wants to stay behind with me instead. This is my chance.
Duration: 27:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grant Ducati - Chapter 2 - Staying Behind - Grant Ducati and Tyler Saint

Back alley bandits Roscoe

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Bulldog XXX, Eurocreme
Cast: Thierry Lamasse, Carioca, David Castan, Rafael, Kornelius, Toby, Demetrius, Nick LaValle, Mark Summers
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Three Ways
Director Maxwell Barber slams together a cast of 9 bad-dude young dy types that you'd most likely not want to meet up with in a dark alley...unless you wanted to get a real working over! These skin-headed, muscular, horny, tattooed nasty-ass men just love workin' over another guy's asshole, or slammin' dick balls-deep down a struggling throat! And it don't stop 'em having another mate join in for a raunchy threesome! You can almos smell the sweet spunk oozing out as they work their massive dicks into one another before dumping streams of spunk all over their freshly-fucked bodies as they heave in throes of climax.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:29
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2317kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back alley bandits

Время генерации страницы 0.08651 секунды с 9 запросами