View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 03:40 PM   #12448
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Grant Ducati - Chapter 2 - Staying Behind - Grant Ducati and Tyler Saint Skagway

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Grant Ducati, Tyler Saint
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Being new to the team, I do everything I can think of to keep my hands clean and be as helpful as one can possibly be. Thankfully, I have started developing a strong kinship with my fellow coaches, especially Coach Banner. I was swiftly becoming his right-hand man and I feel good about that. He seems well-liked by the other young athletes, and I'm hoping some of that rubs off on me.
I guess it's no coincidence then that the boy that has been catching my attention is none other than Grant Ducati, the young lad who recently seduced one of his coaches. Coach Banner is a big guy and Grant isn't exactly the largest player on the team, so to envision the two of them getting together gets my mind racing.
I doubt that I have been subtle with my hints. I've caught the way Grant snaps his head into another direction to make it look like he isn't looking my way. When some of the guys offer to run out to grab food for the house, we find ourselves in one of those intimate moments together. I try to encourage him to join them but he says he wants to stay behind with me instead. This is my chance.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grant Ducati - Chapter 2 - Staying Behind - Grant Ducati and Tyler Saint

Juliano And Brayan Port Colborne

Studio: Latinboyz
Juliano told our photographer that he wanted to fuck some tight Latino twink ass in his next Amateur Action scene, and that he had someone in mind… Brayan. When Brayan saw the photos of Juliano’s thick Latino cock he was all in. The result is some hot passionate fucking and lots of cum at the end.
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 623.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliano And Brayan

Juiced up jack-offs Sonoita

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Adam Conner, Bradley Roberts, Damien Esco, Liam Tatum, Philippe Delvaux, Titch Jones
Genres: All Solo Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Big Balls, Cock Sizes: Horsehung, Uncut Cocks, Tattoos
The most beautiful boys jacking off just for you!! Selected solo performances and brand new never-before-seen action from fresh new talents and first performances on camera from rising stars, these lads can't help but whack one out when the camera's rolling, so sit back and join in these juicy jerking sessions!!
Duration: 46:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 379.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juiced up jack-offs

Bareback Frat Pack Skelton

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Beau Mec , Eurocreme
Cast: Ric Jones, Julien Breeze, Dominik Trojan, Alex Stevens, Johan Volny, Mark Zebro, Kevin Klein, Dylan Freeman, Martin North, Dominik Day, Dillon Day, Carvin Raw, Robin Few
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Group Sex, Twinks, Spunks
Sexual adventures on campus filled the past years for these horny young students. Huge dicks thrust into tight young butts pave way for cute twinks getting their faces covered in fresh hot cum.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:56
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1676kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Frat Pack

Eurocremies - heavenly twinks Terrasson

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Antonio Lopez, Ben Slater, Chris Cooke, Darian Hawke, James Alexander, Jamie Summers, Mason Wyler, Ryan Morgan.
Genres: Twinks, Compilation, Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshot, Masturbate, Big Cocks, Uncut Cocks
Eurocremeies - A Selection of Eurocreme's Heavenly Twinks! Cock crazed twinks all after a nice big dick to fill up their tight young holes, get pounded harder and faster than they«ve ever had throughout their young lives in Eurocremies. Hardcore action, threesome fucking, and outdoor fun anywhere there»s a chance for some cock play. These boys are out to enjoy it, stretching themselves wider and wider.
Duration: 1:26:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1332kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 948.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eurocremies - heavenly twinks

Fuck You Daddy Long Prairie

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Eurocreme ,Dads Fucking Lads
Cast: Matthew Anders, CJ Michaels, Justin King, Alex Silvers, Sky James, Dmitry Osten, Nathan Hope, Gabriel Fisk
Genres: Oral, Anal, Big Dicks
dy loves dick almost as much as he loves ass, and in this role reversal movie – the dies be the bottoms in a unique turnaround that brings the twinks to the top and they love every moment they can use their youthful energy to plough into the power bottom dies who love to take twink dick! Handsome muscle man Matt Anders takes it from French beauty Nathan Hope, and hairy beefcake Justin King gets Sky James’ huge dick slammed inside his hole over and over. It’s retribution for the twinks and a learning curve for them as the dies teach them how they like to get fucked, just as much as how to take dick too!
Duration: 1:22:38
Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck You Daddy

Twink Pounding Sc.4 Garden View

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Brogan sucks and pinches his sensitive nipples. "Show me that ass," Brogan growls before he rims the bottom, then fingers him until Liam gets on for a ride. Brogan pounds Liam in missionary and bends him over to take him from behind, then Liam cums incredibly hard while riding the top, licking it off his thigh before taking a hot facial.
Duration: 32:56
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Pounding Sc.4

Время генерации страницы 0.04866 секунды с 9 запросами