View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 03:12 PM   #12840
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

OnlyFans Pedrao Gyn & John Vyktory Cooper

Studio: OnlyFans
Muscle stud Pedrao gets fucked in the hotel shower and bed. Internal cumshot is obscured.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 9035kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 681.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans Pedrao Gyn & John Vyktory

All-Star Fourway, Parts 2 Malibu

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bodybuilder, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Butts, Ass Play, Close ups, Big Dick, Muscles
Video language: English
We're not sure why Bastian ran off after the intro, as it would have made a great scene phenomenal, but as it is we think Jack and Peter are able to keep our freshmen satisfied.
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7719kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All-Star Fourway, Parts 2

Cruising for cock Greenwood Lake

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Eurocreme, Hung Ladz
Cast: Clayton Kole, Fernando Leon, Kristian Kerner, Kyle Martin, Leighton Cole, Lex Harrison, Matt Steele, Sam Slade
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Rimming, Blonds, Muscled Studs, Huge Monster Dicks
The biggest cocks in the business are cruising the clubs for tight ass to stretch out, then fuck deep and hard! Hung Ladz: Cruising for Cock has some of the most enormous pieces of meat you'll ever see, these donkey-dicked dudes are more than willing to invade tiny assholes and give them a fucking they'll never forget. Why settle for less when you can get your butt fucked by the Hung Ladz?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:12
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1674kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruising for cock

Harder Daddy - vol.10 Daddy! Palos Hills

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Eurocreme, DadsFuckingLads
Cast: Rocco Steele, Aaron Aurora
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Twink, Daddy, Muscle, Cross Generation, Duos, Huge Dick, Kissing, Rimming, Condom, Tattoos
Who doesn't love a dy, especially when they are as hung and hairy as American superstar Rocco Steele. With 10x7" to play around with, the tiny young twink Aaron Aurora has his work cut out to take all this brute of a man is going to give him, but he does, and does it with such energy this scene is s Fucking Lads gold from the very beginning! As Rocco takesplete control of this scenario, Aaron has no option but to push back and bounce on top of this tattooed hunk as we even see his insides move with each thrust, Rocco truly fills this slice of a boy up! Aaron shows his appreciation to his dy but spunking all over his body, swiftly joined by Rocco's own squirting monster meat, leaving him covered in spunk and unable to move for the rest of the day!
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harder Daddy - vol.10 Daddy!

Fantasy Stories Vol. 6 Turda

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Maskurbate
Cast: Carl, Elio, Luke Ward, Manuel Deboxer, Pascal, Patrick, Zack Lemec
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
It's young stud Zack's turn to play a strip poker trick on Maskurbate. Zack called me. He was in the area and wanted to wish me a happy New Year in person. Once he got here, I offered him a drink and asked him if he would like to play a quick game. Although I've seen him naked a few times, it was very exciting to watch him strip and jerk off his thick 8 incher as an unplanned and improvised shoot. We were both very horny and my tricked cards did the job, once again! On Halloween, the night of mystery and evil, I got a young dude under my influence. We came to the place where the ghost of Lady Marion is a constant presence. There he put on the mask and he was immediately mesmerized. I interviewed Carl and he gave me all the answers that I wanted and then he did all that I commanded... One of my favorite muscle worship/handjob scene! I think the best way to feel the sexual tension and fun we had that day is to present you the full uncut segments with very little distractions (visual effects, music etc). Watching it I still feel the sensation of my hands on Patrick's muscles, his cock expanding while I gently stroke it. The nervous laugh of a straight dude's transition to orgasm is so exciting! A must see! In a society where every citizen is under constant surveillance by the Leader, Big Boner, people are constantly reminded that they are slaves and must obey HIS every wishes. Some try to hide their identities for a glimpse of freedom, but wherever they are, he'll find them. Big Boner then takes control of their bodies while the entire adult community has the obligation to watch. Elio came to my office determined to get the next shoot. He offered me to model unmasked and showed me why he should get the job. During a photoshoot Manuel DeBoxer gets his cock sucked by photographer Pascal.
Duration: 1:36:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantasy Stories Vol. 6

Muscle Soldier Labrador City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: アジアの、イケメン、アナル/オーラルセックス、フェラチオ、指� �挿入、手コキ、リミング、おもちゃ� ��オナニー、射精
Video language: Japanese
超淫乱最高傑作完成!『マッスルソル� ��ャー2』発売!!センチ超えの極太巨根 -望月裕也-』でデビューした望月裕也と、のメ� �ンモデル、一ノ瀬徹が巨根同士で夢� ��競演!!さらに『乳首を弄られて先走� ��でベトベトになる変態アスリートノ ンケ18歳の性癖』メインモデル、本城 浩昭もエロ本番緊急収録!ノンケがゲ� ��に入り交じる、ド変態濃厚セックス パーティーが始まる!!
Duration: 1:58:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Soldier

Sword of the Samurai 2 - Sword Fight North Rim

Release Year: 2024
Studio: PeterFever
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Two more aspiring Samurai meet and spar, muscular macho bottom Rio and stern, stoic Kosuke. Before the battle these two must perfect their swordsmanship, parrying with wooden practice swords. Then come their daily workouts, counting their squats as their bodies dip deep and low, their thick tools and heavy nuts dangling beneath robes and loincloths. When they reach the magic 10,000th rep, they collapse exhausted against the wall. But practice is not over till they complete one more match, a dick fight. Kosuke is first to peel down the belt and loincloth that barely covers Rio's groin, taking in his thick cock down a thirsty throat. Rio smacks his stiffy against Kosuke's tongue, just to tease his buddy. Kosuke's uncut dick is hanging low and loose, but with Rio working his cocksucking skills, it's not long before is stiff, straight and filling up Rio's hungry mouth. Kosuke's hips begin to pump effortlessly, propelling his cock further and deeper into his partner's juicy throat. Time to get naked, and Kosuke teases Rio's nuts, tugging at one and then the other with his lips. Kneeling behind Rio, he slides his raw cock in smooth and deep. Rio's panting moans show he's hitting just the right spot. The horny bottom cocks his head back and grimaces in a hot combination of intense pleasure mixed with a little pain. His ass is plowed full. Lying him back and leaning forward into a kiss, Kosuke primes the samurai to take the final volley of thrusts. He pulls Rio's hand away and strokes his buddy's peaking erection, letting him take charge just as his cock spews out a creamy wad. Standing above Rio's face, Kosuke jerks his load onto Rio's tongue and coats his beard in a layer of splattered sperm. He presses his cummy cock forward for Rio to get one last taste.
Duration: 17:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23439kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sword of the Samurai 2 - Sword Fight

Время генерации страницы 0.04159 секунды с 9 запросами