Old 04-06-2024, 02:08 PM   #39085
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Saucy Slut Gets Tied Up And Fucked Saint Michael

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Anna Claire Clouds, Codey Steele
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Vibrator, Cumshot, Suspension, Deepthroat
Video language: English
Anna Claire seems to have some BDSM experience, but now that she has arrived at Kink, she will get a full dose of it. She is bound with her hands above her head in the dungeon, awaiting Codey to have his way with her. He tells her his intentions of using her like a piece of meat. She smiles, and then he blindfolds her to start the process of tormenting her. He uses a flogger to give her that feeling that this is going to be done one way and one way only. Codey asserts his dominance immediately, and Ann Claire wouldn’t have it any other way. He issues some pain and torment, then fucks her pussy before moving on to the next position. Anna Claire begins the second scene in a side suspension, helplessly awaiting his return. This time she is subjected to some torment and a lot of face fucking and pussy fucking. He goes back and forth between the two until he grows tired of this part and moves on to something else. In the final scene, Anna Claire is bound atop a wooden fuck box, and Codey uses every bit of her to pleasure himself. She becomes overwhelmed with everything that is transpiring, and Codey continues until she is exhausted and left in a puddle of her own cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saucy Slut Gets Tied Up And Fucked

Tyler File Panna Maria

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

Heels Hang Pod Suck Hahnville

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heels Hang Pod Suck

Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders Tajikistan

Dakkota is in her office one evening when 2 men come out of nowhere. They roughly grab her and as one manhandles and handgags her, the other starts roping her. Dakkota is on the city council and is always involved in some kind of corruption, so this happens more than you might think. Although when pushed to her knees and told to open her mouth, she does so rather willingly, which makes me think that there is a possibility that she is enjoying this and maybe even planned this herself...makes you wonder. At any rate a huge handkerchief is stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in tightly with clear tape. A length of rope is then tied into her hair. More rope is added, before she is picked up and placed on her desk. Her crotchrope is run through her wrists and then to her ankles into a very tight hogtie. Her head is pulled back, before the ropes in her hair are tied off, making for a nice tight little package. While one intruder looks around the office, the other seems to be enjoying Dakkota helpless, as he keeps smacking her jean clad ass and even starts adding more rope to her already helpless situation. He rolls her on her side as well as her stomach so he can see her bound body from different angles and perspectives. Finally he cuts the ropes that kept her hogtied. She is bent over the desk for a few swats, before throwing her over his shoulder and walking out. I added some Behind the scenes footage of 2 gag attempts where I tried to gag her with a very thick pair of panties, that just would not fit... today anyway, lol.
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Dungeon Slave Harsens Island

“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

Miah Gold Wellsville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Miah Gold is perfect for Matt. He likes them young and with a bit of fight in them. She spits and curses at him while he works on clamping down her nipples and gets some hard slaps across the face for her trouble. The best she can hope for is that he decides he wants to fuck. He won't be gentle and she won't enjoy that either but at the very least it will hurt less than the other tools he uses. Even gagging on a cock is better than a flogger to the cunt.
Duration: 50:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5646kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miah Gold

No Really, It's Not About You Narrowsburg

One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Really, It's Not About You

Время генерации страницы 0.10526 секунды с 9 запросами