LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Just Another Jane Honea Path

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Another Jane

Flirting with Tess Valley View

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Tess Dagger is one tough little cookie. She likes the rough body play; punches and kicks make her wet.She starts off in a worm tie and gets trampled. Her chest and abdomen are crushed under OT's massive weight.OT reveals her beautiful round ass and perky tits. Then he ties her into a ball and clamps her nipples with little ropes to her heels.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flirting with Tess

Breaking in the New Girl - London River and Maddy May North Pembroke

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Maddy May, London River
Genres: Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings
Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy’s tits and plays with her bratty sub’s wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy’s face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom’s ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London’s asshole.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in the New Girl - London River and Maddy May

Elitepain - Two Girls in Pain Kiowa

The master of the EliteClub invites his two favorite slave-glrls for a vicious torment session. Since these two girls are real friends, the session to spiced up with the following rule. He starts whipping one of the girls, but once she cannot take any more, If the other girl agrees, she can take on the beatings. This happens many times during this session. The video contains a 30 minutes long continuous torment of the two girls.
Duration: 38:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17458kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elitepain - Two Girls in Pain

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1 Emigrant

You hear a loud rumbling, and it's not long before Cherry appears in a cage on wheels. Cherry is bound and gagged with a huge red ball gag. She is tied to the cage in the back corner. A crotchrope pulls her hips forward, as it is tied off the the opposite corner of the cage. She's left for just a bit, but I soon remove the padlock from the cage and open the doors. Now we can get a better look at her. After a while I untie her from the cage and untie the crotchrope. I grab it and guide her out of the cage. I then untie her arms and re-tie them. I keep adding ropes, adding a chest harness as well. Once her upper body is thoroughly bound I manhandle and grope her for a while. I squeeze her tits and grab her by her hair as I pull her crotchrope tight. I spend some time smacking her ass as well. I make her step out of her skirt. I then tie her crotchrope overhead. Next, a rope is tied behind her and then tied off to the post behind her. Her hips are forced forward and up while her upper body is pulled back and down. Cherry Doll whimpers as she endures this strenuous position. I cut away at her sweater revealing her tits. I grope and slap them for a bit. She tries to get a little relief by arranging her feet forward and alternating. I take this away after I bind her legs together at the knees. I then bind her ankles, leaving about 3 or 4 inches of slack. I finally release her from her predicament, but that's only because I have another planned. I walk her over a few feet towards a cable stretched across the room. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

The Final Upper Floor Orgy P. 1 Sandy Ridge

Release Year: 2024
They are two massive, sore globes on her chest and she is putty in our hands. Eager submissives are always fun to have around.
Duration: 1:20:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Final Upper Floor Orgy P. 1

Bonnie Day Tennessee Colony

London River has got Bonnie Day in a tight squeeze and Bonnie knows it. She's terrified. Laid down on top of a table on her back, each one of her limbs tied down to a different one of its legs, she starts to writhe and whine before anything even really happens to her. As London slices her dress off, she knows whatever is coming is bad news.
London wants to squeeze Bonnie a little tighter, inch by inch. After flogging her for a minute to get her used to the kind of pain she'll be experiencing, London takes out some clothespins. One after another she clips them to Bonnie's hairy pussy until there is almost no skin able to be seen that isn't being pinched by them. Then London presses a hitachi to Bonnie's clit and sees which sensation will win out.
London liked the kind of response she got from the clothespins, so she wants to keep moving in that direction. She clamps binder clips onto Bonnie's feet, her arms, and her thighs. Each time London gives them a new spot on the body, she follows them up with some kind of torment right where they hurt Bonnie, and right where Bonnie can be hurt most. Maybe our model should learn to be less sensitive.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day

Время генерации страницы 0.13069 секунды с 9 запросами