Old 04-06-2024, 02:06 PM   #39079
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Harvest Rumford Center

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Karina's struggle is for naught now that she is in his hands. She needs to be silenced and he obliges with the tape. He paws her lovely body, but this is not all he has planned. He spreads her wide, with a plug shoved in her tight pussy. An open target ripe for the taking..
Format: avi
Duration: 13:33
Video: 640x480, h264, 979kbps
Audio: 51kbps

File size: 103.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Harvest

Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment Patch Grove

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Charlee Chaste, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Caning, Fingering, Nipple Clamps, Suspension
Charlee Chaste has been involved in the BDSM community for quite some time, and we finally got to put them to the test on the most extreme rope bondage site on the internet, Hogtied. The Pope has orchestrated bondage positions that will push Charlee to their breaking point, and beyond. Their body and mind will be tested with the extreme rope bondage. Charlee is face up with their legs spread wide and The Pope goes to work punishing Charlee’s body with floggers and more. A crotch rope tears through Charlee’s cunt as pressure is added until they are finally in a grueling partial suspension. Next Charlee is put in a Futomomo (a single bent leg) suspension with a waist harness to help with the grueling nature of this tie. They hang upside down and endure torment and breath play before being allowed to orgasm. In the last scene, Charlee is folded in half and The Pope uses Charlee’s own body to help keep the restrained and helpless. The torment continues with caning, trampling, and extreme breath control. The first chance Charlee gets to worship The Pope’s boots for the he issued, they take it. Orgasms pour out of Charlee’s cunt uncontrollably, yet he continues until there is nothing left to give.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment

Game, Set & Match: Anna Foxxx And Johnny Castle Kananaskis

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Johnny Castle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pussy Licking, Fingering,Ass Licking, Ebony, Deepthroat, Spitting, Squirting
Ana Foxxx has been taking tennis lessons from her trainer, Johnny Castle. One day she decides to ask him over for a cold glass of lemonade to cool off after their lesson in the sun. Johnny jumps at the chance to get to know her a little more, so they go to her house for refreshments. Shortly after arriving, Ana starts to flirt with Johnny. He’s not sure what to think of this at first, but Ana makes it abundantly clear what her intentions are, and he goes for it. The more they do, the dirtier Ana gets. They begin in the kitchen, and can’t get enough of each other. Johnny is here for all of it even when she says she wants to be tied up and abused. Next they move to a new area where Ana can be bound and Johnny can show her a few other tricks he has. She is tied in a doggy position so that he has full access to her and can spank her in the process. He throat fucks her and fucks her pussy until she explodes with orgasms. Next they move to a table where Ana is on her back and Johnny fucks her mercilessly into non stop orgasms.
Duration: 44:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Game, Set & Match: Anna Foxxx And Johnny Castle

Cici Rhodes - Trial by Fire Cary

Cici Rhodes is about to experience the most intense BDSM of her life. Tied down, the first thing we do is take some BBQ skewers to her. They make effective little canes in addition to being sharp, little pokers.
It takes a special kind of girl to withstand Icy-Hot on her most sensitive places. In addition to the incredibly intense sensation there is a psychological element to it. Once it has been slathered on the effects are going to run their course, one way or another. An air hose makes the reaction kick into high gear.
A spike board isn't much better, when it comes to pain and suffering. Actually, it's probably much worse. Cici isn't heavy but with her entire weight focused on a few pin points she is quickly brought to tears.
Duration: 47:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes - Trial by Fire

Spread and Exposed Xilin Hot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread and Exposed

Penny Pax, Jenna Ashley (The New Maid) Farlington

Release Year: 2024
Earning her way out of the box does not offer much relief, and she is immediately tormented with a terrifying taser and fucked with the largest candy cane anyone has ever scene.
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Pax, Jenna Ashley (The New Maid)

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2 White Oak

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I re-tie Cherry Doll's crotch rope to a hook attached to a pulley on the cable. I make her walk to the wall, then turn around and come back. It looks a little to easy. After she makes her way back, I add a hairtie and then tie it off to her arm ropes, forcing her to look up. I make her do the same walk again... Much better! I make her walk back and forth several times... very entertaining indeed! I have more in store for Cherry Doll so I remove her crotchrope and untie her hair from her arm ropes. I flip the crotchrope around so that it ends behind her... we'll use this again later. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and plant her face down on the hogtie bench. I then tie her ankles to the vertical post. Once that is done I add another pipe on top that one that angle upward. I tighten it so it won't move. I then attach a rope to her chest harness and arch her up, tying it off to the overhead pipe I just attached. I also tie her head back once again with the rope that was already in her hair from earlier. I leave her for a bit to endure her new bondage position. I return and add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I leave once again, but soon return with some thin rope. I tie the rope to the clamps and pull them out and down. I tie the other end to the platform. I smack her ass hard a few times. She twitches just a bit, but cannot really move much at all. I sit back and enjoy the view for a while as she endures. I feel the need to accessorize, so I nose hook her. These force her head back a bit further. She's left once again. At the end of the clip I have added some footage of Cherry Doll being untied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.04853 секунды с 9 запросами