Old 04-06-2024, 02:04 PM   #39072
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Emily Addison Farmville

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it. We bind her tightly and watch intently, and then we tease her with the vibe. Her homecoming does not disappoint...
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addison

Cowgirl Live part 3 Mamaroneck

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let’s add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on — she’s in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 3

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1 Carpio

Cherry is a woman who absolutely loves bondage. I ask her some questions before we start and find out just how much. She tells me the tighter the better... Just my kind of woman. I interview her a bit longer as I like her cute southern accent and before long she won't be saying anything, lol. I stop asking questions and leave cherry sitting on her stool. She gets a nervous look on her face as she waits for what's to come next. I walk up behind her and grab her by her hair and pull her to her feet. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and she seems excited to do so. I then start tying her upper body. I add ropes above and below her breasts as well as tying her arms behind her back. cherry loves the bondage... you can tell by the look on her face as she is being bound. I finally stop and take a break. I smack her ass, pull her hair and manhandle her a bit before I start adding more ropes. I add a Tight Crotchrope. I tie it off to a ring bolted to the floor in front of her. I then tie a rope to the back of her chest harness, and tie it off up high to a fence post behind her. I smack her ass and manhandle her a bit more. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. The look on her face says it all, but she answers me anyway. I then make her ask me to gag her... she even says please. I shove the ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. I play with her a little more as I cut away her skirt. I then get more rope and start tying her legs. After her thighs are tied, I tie a rope from her chest harness to an overhead hard point. Now cherry is tied and is being pulled from all directions. I finish binding her crossed legs. cherry is standing with a crotchrope pulling her forward and down. A rope pulling her back and another pulling her straight up. Now I add a hairtie and then I tie it back, forcing her to look up. I now continue manhandling and smacking her ass as cherry moans into the huge gag. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while as cherry enjoys her tight bondage. At the end of the clip I release her crotchrope and ungag her. I ask her if she's ready to be hogtied and she says "yes". This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

Katie Summers Pigtails and nipple torment. Sweet Clyo

Cast: Katie Summers
Genres: Handler ,Straight ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,Nipple Torment ,blond ,BDSM ,Domination ,Bondage ,Big Tits
Welcome Katie Summers to Device Bondage, this little fresh thing is simply amazing. She is Live show material, we found out as the day went on.
This cute little thing in her white thigh highs and pig tails is so cute you just want to torment her. We bend her back, stick a fucking machine in her tight pussy. We hang heavy weights from her perky nipples, flog her, but the fun part is turning up the machine and fucking her to orgasm after orgasm. This girl doesn’t know what the fuck just happened but she wants to do it again.
Duration: 17:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 383.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Summers Pigtails and nipple torment. Sweet

Riley Evans, Alani Pi (Fluffer Training) Queen Anne

When the hatch is finally opened for her to breath, her mouth is stuffed with cock.
Duration: 1:19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Evans, Alani Pi (Fluffer Training)

Tough Love Twin Mountain

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Nikki Darling is a laugher. You know the type, the girls who feel a little bit of pain but rather than screaming out or crying when she is hit she gives a little giggle, or even starts cracking up. Well, that's fine by us, it just means we get to go a little harder on her when we are having our fun. One whip may get her smiling, but four at a time is more than anyone can snicker at.
We'll get our screams from her if it's the last thing we do. Live feeds are called the toughest challenge in BDSM for a reason. We have our whole crew on hand and dozens of sadistic suggestions from our membership to bring this bondage slut to her knees. This is just part one and we're just warming up.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love

Veruca James, Dakota Skye (The Reluctant Slave) Ariogala

When one thing leads to another, she ends up naked and tied up with rope on her knees, surrounded by five cocks, rock hard and ready to get sucked.
Duration: 57:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James, Dakota Skye (The Reluctant Slave)

Время генерации страницы 0.03576 секунды с 9 запросами