View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 12:59 PM   #5816
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Catsuit Car Ride

Catsuit Car Ride

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Catsuit Car Ride

Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Denise is so cute! This young bondage models is always getting into trouble. This time she showed up in tight latex leggings. I added some gloves and a tight latex ballgag. Now she was ready for some rope work, her big natural boobs got tied of course. And Denise even got her elbows together! She's not super flexible, so that was very challenging, but she did it! Struggling and drooling, Denise tried to wriggle out of her ropes, but it was impossible. Poor Denise!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

Download Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05468 секунды с 9 запросами