View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 08:57 AM   #761
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bondage Time ZIGONG

In this double feature film, Master Shadrack invites Ashley Fires into his dungeon to play with two of his female submissives. The first part has the two gals Madeline Blue and Mistress; tied back to back on a bondage bench with their arms suspended above, leaving them very vulnerable to slapping, flogging, cropping and tickling which really get their attention! As a reward, Ashley and Shadrack bring them both to screaming orgasms. In the second part, just one of the slaves Mistress Violet remains and is treated to a full 360 degree rotating inverted suspension expertly performed by Master Shadrack while Ashley administers an enthusiastic series of impact play. After the slave completes the full suspension rotation, she is rewarded with a highly energetic orgasm while still in full Shibari suspension.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6309kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Time

Malice Coryal

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jewell Marceau, James Mogul
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Latex, Toys
Video language: English
Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information. Gagged, groped, and tortured Jewell is determined not to give into to this mysterious stranger who knows all too much, no matter how much he humiliates her. her to undress, the stranger spreads her legs so he can have full access to her juicy pussy. Jewell begs and pleads with the stranger, but to no avail she still must endure many scary bondage predicaments and vunerable sexual advances. Finally a window of opportunity for escape presents itself and Jewell immediately heads towards freedom. But just at the last moment as she realizes she is free and clear, something inside her makes her want to stay. Finally deciding she wants to be kept as a rubber, bound sex slave, Jewell puts her latex attire back on, attaches her chain back to her collar and awaits her new master. Then his true identity is revealed!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malice

In Dominanter Damen Gesellschaft Sumner

Release Year: 2024
The article which is marked with brown colour is mostly ready for sending in within 3-5 days.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:23
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1480kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Dominanter Damen Gesellschaft

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2 Natural Dam

Release Year: 2024
This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Catsuit Hogtie Holy Cross

Sometimes I get in a fetishy mood and just want to wear something shiny with a lot of attitude. Today, I put on my black PVC catsuit with high heels and greet Johnny with the blue rope and a black leather panel harness gag. Luckily, Johnny is attune to my not so subtle hints! He swiftly knots me up in a strict hogtie with the rope. Then, he gives me the panel gag that I asked for. He lets me toss around and struggle on the floor for a while til I work up a nice lather at the mouth. There! Hopefully that got rid of my urge to be sassy for a while. But, I doubt it!
Duration: 8:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Hogtie

Donovan's Test - Part 1 Brooke

Donovan is a brand new model to FutileStruggles and, as usual, I want to test drive her to see what she can do. The clip starts with Donovan standing with her legs tied spread wide. Hers wrists are tied overhead, pulling her tight body taut. I let her get acclimated before I commence groping and slapping er tits and ass. She whimpers and moans as I play with her stretched body, even turning her around as I please. I crotchrope her and pull up tight on it as I continue slapping her ass. She whimpers with each swat, but it looks like she is enjoying herself a little too much. Let's see what happens when we clamp her nipples and then tie the clamps overhead as well. Donovan whimpers, but judging by her expressions, she is enjoying herself even more. I leave her alone for a short while as I admire my handy work. I soon return with a ballgag, which is promptly strapped in her willing mouth. I step back and enjoy the view once again, but my ultimate goal today is to get her into a strict hogtie. I untie her ankles from the make shift spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 448.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan's Test - Part 1

Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag Hartline

Denise is so cute! This young bondage models is always getting into trouble. This time she showed up in tight latex leggings. I added some gloves and a tight latex ballgag. Now she was ready for some rope work, her big natural boobs got tied of course. And Denise even got her elbows together! She’s not super flexible, so that was very challenging, but she did it! Struggling and drooling, Denise tried to wriggle out of her ropes, but it was impossible. Poor Denise!
Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Время генерации страницы 0.13101 секунды с 9 запросами