View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 04:09 PM   #2023
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bareback Threesomes With Horny Personal Trainers Batavia

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Sebastian Bonnet, Dano Sulik, Jeff Daniels, Julian Armanis, Alan Connery, Billy Andrews, Kristof Bogdanovich, Mark Aubrey
Genres: Twinks, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Treesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
Dano Sulik, Sebastian Bonnet, Jeff Daniels and Julian Armanis, have the enviable task of molding enthusiastic young applicants into first-class video models. And what thorough taskmasters they are! No hole is left unexplored, no body part allowed to rest. Think of the documentary-style Personal Trainers series is erotically-charged "Bel Ami Reality TV". When Bel Ami found Alan Connery, the humpy 25-year-old was working as a go-go dancer in a Prague gay club. What they found curious in him is his mix of shyness and exhibitionism, which can alternate artlessly minute by minute. He first appeared as 'Martin' in 101 Men - Part Nine. Billy Andrews ('Ota' in 101 Men - Part Five ) is a 20–year-old soccer player from the Czech Republic. Kristof Bogdanovich, also 20, is the youngest of five children from a blue-collar family in Slovakia. This is Billy's first time ever with other guys and it was also the first training session Bel Ami ever filmed. Everything that happens to Billy in this much-anticipated episode was a complete surprise both to him and to the crew! Kristof had some previous experience with men before his first video training session. He has tons of sexual energy and enjoyed every minute of performing in front of the camera. You willl surely remember his casting audition in 101 Men - Part Five) where he was called 'Julo'. Mark Aubrey is a 21-year-old university student from Prague. He has the ideal mixture of a great body, a beautiful dick and incredible sexual versatility. Originally called 'Roman' in 101 Men - Part Ten), Mark is also probably the most literate and well-read boy with whom Bel Ami has ever worked. These training sessions are presented in 'real time'; the camera angles are only slightly altered to heighten visual interest. Spontaneous and unrehearsed, the non-stop documentary-style action in the Personal Trainers series is incendiary.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:50
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1723kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Threesomes With Horny Personal Trainers

Burning For You - Michael Allens And Zach Stevens White Bluff

Studio: College Boy Physicals
I was enjoying my lunch when I got called to tend to a first degree burn victim. Apparently, he burned himself during chemistry class with a Bunsen burner. Mikey Allens seems to be in quite a bit of pain so I knew I had to address it immediately. As I clean his wound and apply a collagen dressing pad and petrolatum based bandage to help heal and soothe. As I dressed his burn with the final gauze wrapping I noticed he had another pressing issue in his pants. Luckily for him I have a soft spot for skater dudes. His cock got instantly hard the second I put it in my mouth. He was also more than excited to return the favor. It didnt take long for him to reveal his true intentions....a rectal injection and I was more than happy to obliged. His tight ass swallowed my dick like quicksand! I love hearing str8 boys beg and moan for more dick...and Mikey sure seemed to like it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 492.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burning For You - Michael Allens And Zach Stevens

Buddy Davis Fucks Colin Stride Port Isabel

Studio: Collegedudes247
Buddy Davis is one of the hottest tops on CD247, so we definitely wanted to see him with Colin Stride, who after his first bottom scene made us begging to see more. After some intense deepthroating by Colin, Buddy got really worked up. It is really hot to see Buddys boner at full mast the entire time he is pleasuring Colin, licking his dick and eating his ass! True to form, Buddy starts fucking Colin and the results are amazing “ By the look on his face you can tell Colin is really starting to love a good hard pounding. Buddy flips Colin up onto the bed and really fucks Colin hard before Colin erupts in a bath of cum. Buddy is not far behind and shoots all over Colins beautiful bod. Not to be missed!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 298.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Buddy Davis Fucks Colin Stride

CockyBoys - Nathan Sommers Jerks Off Lonedell

Studio: CockyBoys.com
I love to shoot boys living out their fantasies. Every boy has at least one college locker room fantasy. Personally I had a thing for our quarterback. Nathan had a thing for his coach. I was kind of iffy at first about the whole coach thing, but fuck man does Nathan get into it. He grinds his tight little ass against the basketball pole, and at one point jerks off smelling his own jock. Then comes the fucking water bottle. He imagines that the end of the water bottle is the tip of his coach’s cock, and starts pushing the bottle into his hole. At one point he was having trouble
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 326.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Nathan Sommers Jerks Off

Dream Ticket Hawk Springs

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Eurocreme, SauVage
Cast: Alex Stevens, Jose Manuel, Thom Dyk, Luk Anders, Tony Koch, John Flunnery, Robin Lukko, Frank Milo, Rony Clue, Steff Torr, George Willis, Cameron Jackson, Johny Hunter
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Twinks, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls, Big Cocks
When Eurocreme exclusive Alex Stevens goes on a coach trip apanied by twelve hot and horny euroboys they're all in for the ride of their lives. A scorching debute from new studio Sauvage!
It's eurocreme exclusive cutie Alex Steven's birthday and while he didn't get the Hornby train set he was hoping for he does get a birthday cake from Jose Manuel, he of the generous nature and rock hard cock. But wait, tall, slim, smooth Jose has ulterior motives - he's trying to get into Alex's pants. Alex doesn't put up even token resistance and is riding Jose's edible fat dick before you can say 'Patisserie Valerie'. Alex takes a fat load in his angelic little face and then lick's Jose's dripping dick clean.
Next up insatiable blond Russian boy Luk Andres, slim, smooth and with the hardest prick this side of the Urals.
He lines cute, tanned skater hottie Thom Dyk and boyish Tony Koch up, bends them over, and then proceeds to fuck each one as if he's liberating Petrograd. Thom ends up covered in everybody's spunk.
Anyone with school bus fantasies is going to love the next scene where blond, studenty John Flunnery, sporty looking skinhead Robin Lukko and spikey haired Frank Milo show just how much fun you can have at the back of a coach.
Fit, boyish, Frank rides John's cock then Robin manages to fuck Frank over one of the headrests of a seat while John pump's his mouth.
We finish with Frank getting spunked on at both ends, and then giving John a facial of his own, and then kissing him, ignoring the fact that's John's cheeks are covered in his jizz.
The coach pulls in to some services and dirty blond Rony Clue and cheeky looking Steff Torr nip into the toilets for afort break.
I hope the floor was clean because Rony spends a long time on it sucking Steff's big hard cock, and no doubt exposing himself to an increased risk of contracting housemaids knee later in life.
Steff proceeds to bend Rony over and ram him senseless, Rony cums being fucked, and Steff unloads all over Rony's arse.
Rampant blond Luk orders a pizza, and when suspiciously attractive pizza boy George Willis, smooth, built, and with an arse you could just eat, turns up Luk realises he doesn't have any money to pay.
Thankfully George is willing to be paid in cock, and Luk quickly has George on the table, legs in the air, taking inch after inch of rock hard dirt poor Russian dick.
Lukes in the pizza boy's face, who eats it all up.
Finally we have a storming three way between unbelievably legal Alex, unbelievably cute Johny and unbelievably still not responding to my offers of marriage Cameron Jack.
Perfect Cameron - the body of a god, the face of an angel and the cock of horse - fucks Johny while Alex wanks Johny off. This works for Johny who cums in Alex's face whilst still being pumped by Cam ..
Cammy then cums like a bloody fountain on to Johnny back, before Alex climbs on and rides Cam's nine inch cock like it's the latest attraction at Disneyland Prague.
Johny shoots on to Cam's big smooth pecs, then Cam cums again, then Alex fires onto Cam's chest leaving Cam thoroughly covered.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:26
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1262kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dream Ticket

Время генерации страницы 0.12918 секунды с 9 запросами