View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 08:02 PM   #45
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Brother and Sister

Brother and Sister are on the couch when they decide to play Truth or dare. A few truths are told about their sex life, when the sister dares the brother to strip to his underwear. The brother dares her right back. She dares him to get naked. He dares her the same but she says no way. Fine double dare time, give me a blowjob. The sister is disgusted and says no. Can’t back out of a double dare the brother says and forces her to give him a blowjob. He strips off her bra, then cums on her face. I dare you to keep that on your face all day. She looks pissed but does not wipe it off...
A few days later...Sister has a head ache and is laying on the couch. Brother comes in and asks whats wrong. He asks if she remembers when they used to play doctor? He decides to feel her forehead and puts a thermometer in her mouth. He then pulls up her shirt and listens to her heart. He takes off her bra to listen more closely, as he rests his hand on her boob she lets out a little moan. The problem is that your ticklish! He tickles her and pulls off her pants rubbing her pussy...

Michele James , incest , brother , sister , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , mini skirt , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , pov

Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:49:32
Size - 1105 mb

https://fboom.me/file/f620677ba3e13/MJ-BrandSGam.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09243 секунды с 9 запросами