Old 04-05-2024, 01:30 PM   #39049
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Haus De Sade Beatifull Super Nice Gold Vip Collection. Part 3. Harmony

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
It is connected means it is punished, she waits for the atonement! Punish her! Virtually it is impossible to present an orgasm from such videos! It magically.

Total size: 4.8 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haus De Sade Beatifull Super Nice Gold Vip Collection. Part 3.

Slave Initiation piggy Part 2 Mott

She knew from the first moment that she was put in the device that she was fucked.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Initiation piggy Part 2

Masochistic Anal Sluts Love It All at the BDSM Ball Fernandina Beach

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Owen Gray ,Maya Kendrick ,Nikki Darling
Genres: shaped ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Female Slave ,Black ,Kinky ,master ,natural boobs ,Boot ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment
In part two of this kinky fetish party our senior masochistic anal slut Nikki Darling is strung up in tight suspension and fucked in the ass with a giant hard cock. She politely screams and begs for her orgasms, teaching the newbie fresh meat how to properly cum while in pain. Maya watches closely in an athletic squat over a vibrator, learning how to please their sadistic Governess Aiden Starr, who begins to drips burning hot red wax onto Maya’s perky young tits, making her cry out and beg to cum while suffering. Both submissive sluts endure the pain of their floggings, croppings, and hot wax, all for those masochistic orgasms at the hands of their Masters.Meanwhile, Davey is back to top this time with her sexy play partner Devi Lynne. Thrown around like a little sex doll, Devi howls and screams as she is beaten, spanked, humiliated, and made to beg in front of a crowd of appreciative guests laughing at her plight. When Devi has finally had enough she throws Davey to the ground and double fists her while sucking on her clit piercing, making Davey squirt everywhere. No good deed goes unpunished, and Davey is thrown on her back and held down by another female guests as Davey takes her time fucking Devi’s hungry cunt with her fist, and then a sex toy knife. More squirt splashes on the camera as this sadistic lesbian scene climaxes in many screaming orgasms.Nikki Darling has not been a good senior slave. Her charge Maya is missing her goddamn shoes. Aiden Starr isn’t having it, and chases Nikki around the room flogging and degrading her while Nikki searches for the missing shoes. Upon finding them, she is rewarded with a heavy caning, leaving many red strips on her athletic body. Sweating and screaming, Nikki is rewarded with more caning and a vibrator, and eventually her Mistresses fist in her perfect pussy. Nikki’s eyes roll back in her head and she begs to cum over and over again while guests all over the room get turned on and start fucking, blowing, flogging, an playing double time. One guest uses rope bondage to turn his playmate upside down so she must lick his boot, while another uses a fucking machine to punish fuck his date. Aiden is inspired and rides an orgasm out on Nikki’s face.The last scene is Maya’s test. Can she takes cock like a good girl, get cattle prodded, and still remember he mantra? Will Nikki succeed in still the cock for herself and please Aiden Starr?
Duration: 1:13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masochistic Anal Sluts Love It All at the BDSM Ball

Krysta Kaos, Minx Grrl (Minx' Puppy Party) Raduznyj

Her ass sticks out like a target for she to take aim at and destroy.
Duration: 39:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krysta Kaos, Minx Grrl (Minx' Puppy Party)

The Milgram Experiment Coatzacoalcos

We made a real experiment based on Stanley Milgram’s works at Yale University in 1961. Four female volunteers (outsiders) were tested how cruel they are, how far they go, when their task is to punish other girls (our spankee models). The ousiders were not aware of the real point of this experiment, they thought that we were scientists, and they were testing how punishment affects learning. This video is our longest running release so far, almost 2 hours long, with a total of 307 strokes of different instruments!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:58:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Milgram Experiment

Final Training Day Juliette March The Ultimate Test Lykens

Cast: Juliette March ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,Brunette ,Orgasm Denial ,natural boobs ,Sadism ,Pain ,Gimp ,Anal ,Domination
pixie has done well, but the one thing she still hasn’t learned is orgasm control. We start the day with orgasm denial to help this little slut with her control. When she is ready to cum, we make her keep the vibe pressed hard against cunt for an additional 14 minutes to drive this lesson home. Knowing that pain makes her want to cum more, we give her a constant flow of torment. She is not allowed to remove the vibe until she endures eighty five cane strokes.
Now that her cunt is swollen and sore from the orgasm denial we apply a crotch rope with a bucket of rocks to heighten her sensation. Next clamps are added to her tits and other sensitive parts of her body to keep her aware of her overall body and not just her pussy. She has to learn how to process all sensations, pain and pleasure.
To finish the day pixie is subjected to brutal torment and extreme pain at the end of my dragon tail. In her previous run through TTOO she was named whip slut and this final scene shows why she had that name.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Final Training Day Juliette March The Ultimate Test

Bitches Love Leather Bonus Blacksville

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Bonus

Время генерации страницы 0.05500 секунды с 9 запросами