Old 04-05-2024, 08:56 AM   #18924
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Coach Edges Hot Baseball Player in Locker Room

Coach Edges Hot Baseball Player in Locker Room

Cast: Josh Conners
Genres: shaped ,Edging ,Bondage ,muscular ,black hair ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation ,mixed ,Discipline ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Coach Sebastian Keys can't resist seducing the new team member, Josh Conners. Josh is quick to accept the coach's advances as they lick each others' whore mouths. The two have some free time before practice, and a quick fuck is not an option. Coach Keys caresses Josh's hard cock, and offers to give his new player an edging he won't soon forget. Coach Keys wraps tight ropes around Josh's hard body, and pushes him up against the wall before pulling out his throbbing dick. Coach Keys massages Josh's cock with his tongue and hands until Josh is ready to blow his load all over Coach Keys. The Coach likes his players to have discipline, and makes Josh hold back the cum. The Coach takes Josh out the the gym matt, where he is tied up, and machine fucked with a Shock Spot. The machine stretches open Josh's ass, while Coach Keys strokes his cock until Josh is begging to cum. Coach Keys pulls at Josh's hard cock until he blasts his hot cum all over himself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Coach Edges Hot Baseball Player in Locker Room

Josh Dixon & Sean McKenzie - Teach me and dominate me

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Josh Dixon, Sean McKenzie
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

Josh is mad with desire for Sean, a very dom guy with hard practices. He absolutely wants to give himself to him and be initiated into his pleasures. Sean arranges to meet him in his dungeon. Josh is stripped naked, tied up, suspended and his sex is already starting to stiffen at the thought of the sultry games that are about to begin... Sean makes it clear who the Master is now, that Josh little ass is going to feel the intensity of his strength and cock. Josh has never been fucked so hard, never been controlled like this... and he's cumming to the max.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5090kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Josh Dixon & Sean McKenzie - Teach me and dominate me
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05888 секунды с 9 запросами