View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 06:42 AM   #2948
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jay Bank Presents - Scarlett Teen Creampie Rough Amateur North Zulch

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Jay Bank Presents
Cast: Jay Bank, Scarlett Sparks
Genres: Piercings, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Old Young, Petite, Facesitting, Blowjob, Creampie, Rough Sex, Reality, Amateur, Gonzo
Video language: English
Hello Everyone! I found this model on one of her Social Media accounts and she agreed to do a few shoots with me. I am SO lucky that she did because this video is by FAR one of the best Scenes I have produced (along with one of her other Scenes; vol.18-43). She had just turned 18 a few months before I contacted her and she had tried webcamming for a few days but she said it wasn't for her. We both had a really good time making this video and you can tell. I think a lot of people, for whatever reason (the tattoo's & piercings?) don't really rate this model that high. I sort of understand that if piercings and tattoos aren't your thing, but for quality of content, she is by in my Top 10 models across the whole catalog. No question in my mind at all. I recently tried to shoot with her again, but she has a boyfriend now and declined. She seemed sort of 'settled', and if she's happy, good for her! She wished me well and I did the same to her. We really had a great time across all 4 Scenes we created together. And yes, all 4 Scenes are Creampie's, or what old folks used to refer to as, 'The Lord's Work' (you know I had to have gotten that stuff from right? Haha). I hope you enjoy Scene vol.18-24. Thank you very much!
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6121kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Bank Presents - Scarlett Teen Creampie Rough Amateur

White bikini woman did creampie gratitude for saved Pricedale

Cast: Kizuki Anri
Genres: Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Cunnilingus, Straight, Creampie Uncen Japan
This scene brings back this sparkling little brunette that so much success makes with customers She is horny like hell and her skills are great
Duration: 58:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White bikini woman did creampie gratitude for saved

Exxxtra Small - Grown Up Time Somerset Center

Studio: Exxxtra Small
Cast: Michael Swayze, Liz Jordan
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Petite, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Spanking, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, doggy style
When big dude Michael Swayze catches tiny babe Liz Jordan playing with toys, he says she's too old to be doing that and she needs to grow up. Michael will now have to teach her a lesson and show Liz some new activities that she can truly enjoy as a grown up.
Duration: 30:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5075kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxxtra Small - Grown Up Time

Don't Tell Your Parents Nevada

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Pussy To Mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum In Mouth, Big Dick,Gagging
Codey Steele is trying to get some studying done in his bedroom, but little does he know that his girlfriend, Jane Wilde, is hiding under the blankets waiting to surprise him. When she does, she doesn't get the reaction she expected. Codey is worried that his disapproving parent will hear them from the next room. Since the last thing he wants is for him and Jane to be caught together, he thinks that they should just play it safe and quietly study.
Jane has other ideas though and is quick to remind Codey that even though she may not be so popular with his family, she and Codey are old enough to make their own decisions. And after all, she did have to climb up a tree and squeeze through a window to see him, so he may as well reward the effort with some raunchy sex.
Unable to resist, Codey gives in to temptation and takes a little break from his books to fuck Jane. Like the responsible guy that he is, he makes sure to cover her mouth if she gets too loud, which makes things even hotter.
Duration: 31:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Tell Your Parents

Pure Taboo - Found Footage Fairdale

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Seth Gamble, Lulu Chu, Kimmy Kimm
Genres: Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Toys, Hairy, Asian, Facesitting, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Rough Sex, Gagging, Submissive, Cum Swap, Face Fucking, Domination
When a woman, Charlene (Lulu Chu) borrows a camcorder from a couple, Pamela (Kimmy Kimm) and Richard (Seth Gamble), that she knows, she is to discover an intimate video in the camcorder's memory. As she watches, she is secretly fascinated and turned on by the BDSM-style sex she witnesses between Pamela and Richard...
After some debate, Charlene decides to go tell the couple about the video, but when she goes to meet them, it's revealed that the couple the footage to see how she'd react!
The couple probes the woman, catching on to the fact that she's fascinated and perhaps willing to try some of the stuff she saw on the video. Although Charlene tries to deny it, she can't resist her curiosity as she eventually gives in to explore her twisted desires with the couple. That's when the couple leads Charlene through her first kinky experience, complete with gagging and nipple clamps, changing their friendship forever.
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5070kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Found Footage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20810 секунды с 9 запросами