View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 06:35 AM   #1496
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Filthy nasty anal sluts gia derza androry knox Millsboro

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Rory Knox is excited to play with Gia Derza’s butt so today is her lucky day because Gia is ready for some hot girl on girl anal action. She wants to get really messy and see how much Gia can take in that famous asshole of hers. Gia is face down on her knees bound with rope and ass up high. Sexy Rory Knox can hardly contain her excitment when she finally gets her hands on Gia. First toy is a hard, bumpy glass dildo that glides right into Gia’s hole like butter. Rory slides it in and out causing Gia to gape right away and then lets her lick the dildo clean. Next Rory pulls out a massive latex dildo and pounds her hole deep to get her ready for the unbelievably long slink. Gia takes it like a pro loving every inch of that thing stuffing her ass full and it makes her cum. From ass to mouth Gia sucks the slink clean and shares spit with Rory as they kiss and giggle. Now GIa is in a full rope suspension as Rory easily fits her whole fist in Gia’s elastic ass. Then Rory fucks her ass with a huge pink strap on dildo making Gia cum again and again but she desperately wants a fist back in her hole. Rory lubes up both hands and smoothly slides each one in and out of Gia’s butthole until she is out of her mind with orgasms. Finally Gia gets her turn to play with Rory’s slutty hole. First she gets a butt plug up her ass and then a few fingers until Gia’s whole hand pounds her out making Rory cum hard. Finally Gia stuffs another long dildo up Rory’s hole and drills her ass relentlessly until Rory can hardly take it anymore. With ass juice, spit and cum flying everywhere these girls are having too much fun. Endless orgasms for these filthy nasty sluts!
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy nasty anal sluts gia derza androry knox

Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini Brodnax

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Jewell Marceau's session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her. Jewell's latex covered curves squirmed beneath tight bondage, cane strikes, spanks, flogging, and whips from a single tail! Breast bondage and torture is put upon the submissive girl, as well as ballgags, vibrators, and nipple clamps. A latex hood is applied, then a straight jacket, until being further used by Mistress Gemini as her personal fuck toy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini

Jesse Pony - Jesse Pony's Slut Puppy: Alrik Angel Lohman

Cast: Jesse Pony, Alrik Angel
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Suspension, Clothespins, Flogging, Hardcore, Hooded, Latex, Spitting, Zapper, Creampi
Video language: English
Jesse Pony has Alrik Angel tied to a chair. She calls him her Slut Puppy, and he calls her Princess. He breathes short breaths inside a tight latex hood and she licks it and spits on him. Jesse makes him hold a vibrator, and she grinds her pussy against it until she cums in Alrik’s hooded face. In the next scene, Alrik’s hands are tied behind his back in a squatted position. Two flanking zippers go down his torso. Jesse smothers his lucky face with her perfect ass. She shocks Alrik with an electronic zapper and then rips the zippers off of his body. Next, Alrik is put in an inverted rope suspension. She sticks fingers in his ass and face-fucks him with her strap-on. She hits him hard with a flogger and smothers him again with her ass, making him lick her asshole until she cums. After that, Alrik is bound on his back with rope. His legs are spread apart and Jesse fucks his ass hard with her strap-on. In the final scene, Jesse wants to get fucked so she puts the hood back on Alrik’s head, spreads her legs, and commands him to fuck her hard. After a lot of hard fucking, Alrik can’t help himself and cums inside her pussy and Jesse makes him clean it up with his mouth. Its hard to believe this is Jesse’s first ever shoot as a Dom.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Pony - Jesse Pony's Slut Puppy: Alrik Angel

Bitches Love Leather Bonus Greve

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Bonus
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03841 секунды с 9 запросами