Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Punish Me Sayula

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Casey Tanner ,Troy Ryan
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Being roommates can be rough. Learning to live with another dude's habits and clutter can be downright frustrating at times. So, it's good to be able to find ways to release all that pent up energy in a satisfying way. When household conflict arises between hot roomies troy ryan & casey tanner, the sexy and submissive tanner is quick to apologize. He also knows the perfect way for his young strapping stud buddy to take out his anger and teach him the lesson he desperately needs to learn. Breaking bad habits can be tough, but when your education comes at the hand & over the knee of troy ryan, it can really hit the spot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 442.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish Me

Boycatcher Harpersville

Lukas secretly sniffs the neighbor's sneaks, gets caught and fucked hard. Handy-Andy is overpowered and tied to the bed, tickled, sucked and banged. Little Alex is kidnapped on the way home. The kidnapper only wants one thing: to his feet, suck his hot cock and fuck him helplessly. Spraying in the old S-Bahn tunnel is severely punished: The interrogation with tickle torture ends in a horny blow and fuck action with a three-way fuck chain. You should have seen it!
Format: flv
Duration: 3:47:24
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 786kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boycatcher

OnlyFans - Master Sim Newkirk

The boys are taking every inch of the cock in their mouths then bending over to receive some of the most relentless anal punishment their tight assholes have ever had.
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1080x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 747.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Master Sim

FeetBastinadoBoys - Tomas Pa. Riding Crop Orovada

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Tomas Pa.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, whipping, riding crop, hand spanking, ass hole punishment
The master continues with a new session of punishment. Tomas is again tied to the bed by his hands and feet and severely punished with the riding crop on the soles of the feet, he is then spanked on the bare ass by hand.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 895.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FeetBastinadoBoys - Tomas Pa. Riding Crop

William Higgins - Spanking Vol. 33 Dawes

Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Borek Sokol, Felix Ryha, James Huck, Jon Bon, Peter Van Don
Volume 33 of WilliamHiggins' Spanking series brings a new batch of sexy boys being punished for their naughty actions with four hardcore scenes! Watch as they are bound, spanked and have their holes stuffed with huge toys! And after getting a dose of the intense action, they get so turned on that they just have to shoot their loads!
Duration: 1:24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Higgins - Spanking Vol. 33

Apprentice Michaels - Chapter 1 - The Interview And The Calling Centurion

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Michaels
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
it's pretty crazy to think what a mess I'd gotten myself into by the time my interview started. I was so nervous; my stomach was churning.
I kept telling myself that nothing was worth this level of anxiety. If I was right for The Order, they'd see my potential and sign me up as an Apprentice. There was nothing in God's name that I'd be able to do to change their minds once they were made up.
But then, my own mind started playing tricks. If I presented as some sort of neurotic snowflake, I'd instantly put them off and I'd be back on that train to nowhere before I could pack my bags. And, of course, the more I tried to fight the nerves, the more nervous I became.
I walked into the chamber and was almost blinded. Sunlight was streaming in through the whitest of white, floor-to-ceiling curtains which covered every wall. And sitting in the middle of the space, on a fancy silver chair, was a man I assumed was Master Drayke. He was dressed entirely in white, in a beautifully fitted suit, which seemed to cling to his body, complimenting every one of his features. He was dark-skinned and dark-eyed. His forehead was etched with lines, which gave him a quality of sternness I have seldom found myself so instantly drawn to. There was something about him which excited me deeply.
He asked me troubling questions about my sex life. I was shocked. I felt incredibly uncomfortable. Essentially, he wanted to know if I was attracted to men and I couldn't tell him the truth, because I don't really know what the truth is. In all honesty, I've not slept with anyone, male or female. But, you know, I have had thoughts.
So I lied and told Master Drayke that I'd never so much as thought about having sex with another man which was ironic because the more he probed, the more I realized I was thinking about having it with him.
Then I ended up in a whole heap of trouble when he asked me if I'd be willing to prove what I was saying. Of course, I dutifully told him I was happy to, and he instantly instructed me to take my shirt off. I sprung to my feet, removing my shirt and tie while trying to figure out where all this weirdness was heading. Was this the start of some terrible, humiliating punishment? I tried to style it out by looking at him with as much coolness as I could muster, but he just stared back with an intensity which actually took my breath away.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 661.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Michaels - Chapter 1 - The Interview And The Calling

Время генерации страницы 0.08675 секунды с 9 запросами