Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2013kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 普段見れない!ノンケのアソコを全� �見せます!! 5

Worshipping Adonis Luchou Township

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
With his arms chest and abs all looking as if they were cut from marble, newbie Adonis Cole is aptly named, and scene partner Zak Bishop is positively giddy about the pairing. Zak can't wait to find out if Adonis is has tender and forceful as his potential suggests, and while he's impressed with Adonis' physique, the main muscle he's concerned with is in between Adonis' legs. Luckily for him, Adonis is the full package, and the heat he's packing is enough to convince Zak he's bedding down with a Greek God. Bet he won't be disappointed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4535kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worshipping Adonis

A Thing of Beauty Kennett Square

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Gabriel Clark (aka Gabriel Lenfant), Colby Keller, Dale Cooper, J.D. Phoenix
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom (-s), Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, Fingering, Double Penetration, Chain Fuck, 69, Facial, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoo, Outdoor, Safe Sex
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this DVD Jake Jaxson takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown. And ripped stud Dillion Rossi has dreamed of being fucked: Watch as Jake Bass breaks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Bonus: Jake & Arnaud Cum-Shot Contest Loleta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Jake Bass, Arnaud Chagall
Genres: Interview, Kissing, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing
If you've ever seen Jake Bass and/or Arnaud Chagall in action then you'll know that the are both prodigious cumshot shooters. When either of them are shooting solo they can hit their own face without breaking a sweat. And when in duo action it's always their fuck partners that are in jeopardy of a surprise long-distance facial.
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 378.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonus: Jake & Arnaud Cum-Shot Contest

Hot teen boyfriend Story

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles
You can tell Taylor Mason is eagerly anticipating visiting his sexy boyfriend Ollie Barn, but with good reason. They have an afternoon of hard dicked BoyFun ahead of them and he can't wait to take a ride on the teen's naked length.
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot teen boyfriend

Fernando, Unmasked, Uncut And Raw! Little Meadows

Studio: Dominic Pacifico
In Brazil I Had the hottest raw kinky hookup with a new Latin star in the making, Fernando Ferraro. Hes pale, tatted, scruffy and all man! We fooled around in fetishy masks made from hard jockstrap cups till we wanted to get closer and intimate, stick our tongues down each others throats. His hot sweaty pits got a tongue job and sniff, and BAM! our uncut cocks were both rockhard and raring to go. I took a slurp of his foreskin and shiny dickhead and he slapped his big meat around my face. Its a big one with a pink head and an upward curve, and it tasted musky and great. I fucked my prick into his pretty mouth then he turned to give me a crack at his muscle ass. This bareback Brazilian is definitely made to fuck on camera, whew!
Fernando grabbed his butt cheeks to open wider as I rimmed his pink hole. Once it was slick and juicy I slid my cock in and started pumping, him kneeling with knees apart to welcome every deep thrust. When he turned over, legs raised and apart, my balls were filling up, getting ready to fire off a load. I sprayed my juice inside with a groan, and let him squeeze it back out his big pucker, red hot and dripping my Latin Daddy cum down his crack.
Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 660.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fernando, Unmasked, Uncut And Raw!

Harder daddy Pickstown

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Eurocreme, Dads Fucking Lads
Cast: Jack Green, Dirk Caber, Rocco Steel, Aaron Aurora, Kaymk Walker, Craig Daniels, Sky James, Dolan Wolf-
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Cross Generation, Huge Dicks, Big Cocks, Hunks, Twinks, Muscles, Daddies, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Condom
Bursting with energy and a hunger for cock, these lads are always up for a challenge and when they get together with their favourite dy’s, there’s no telling who’s going toe out on top! Skinny twinks Aaron Aurora and Sky James are joined by fellow twinks and new faces Jack Green and Kamyk Walker as they tell us exactly what they want in a man, and they are soon given exactly that! The skinniest boy you’ll ever see is put with a giant 10” dy Rocco Steele who fucks him so deep you can see his insides making room, and US superstar Dirk Caber gets to grips with Essex boy Jack in a scene that’ll burst from your screens! dy knows what to do here and won’t be told to slow down or be gentle, it’s all about Harder, Faster and Deeper, and even if the boys cum first, it’s not over until the big dy shoots!
Duration: 1:32:50
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1453kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harder daddy

Время генерации страницы 0.04577 секунды с 9 запросами