LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Meet Kai - Mickey Knox and Kai South Boston

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Mickey Knox, Meet Kai
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Let's give a ColbyKnox hello to Kai Taylor. This is the cutie's first time with us and Mickey Knox has the opportunity to "break him in." The sexy studs are sitting on the studio couch. Shirtless. Kai in jeans and Mickey wearing shorts. They start things with fervent kissing. "Somebody's ready," Mickey notes, grabbing the hefty bulge in Kai's pants. "My God." "Can you blame me," Kai wonders. Mickey gets on his knees and Kai pulls off his pants. Without missing a beat, Mickey swallows what Kai is offering, which is long and tasty. "Stroke that dick when you suck," Kai whispers. He places his hands on top of Mickey's head and face fucks. Mickey moans and gurgles. He swipes Kai's nuts. If you are going suck balls, why not make a trip to the man hole? It's in the neighborhood. Kai spreads his legs and Mickey dives in. "Feel good," he asks. "Fuck, yeah," Kai replies. "It does." Mickey alternates between eating Kai out and licking his rod. "You look so pretty on my dick," Kai exclaims. It's time for Mickey to get some loving. "You want to play with my ass," he asks. Who doesn't want to lick that sweet cake? Mickey jumps on the couch. On his knees. Kai gets behind and starts to munch, putting his face between the cheeks. He gives them sloppy kisses. Mickey's dick isn't left alone. It's licked from balls to tip."Keep playing with my cock as you use my hole," Mickey whispers. Kai's tongue makes Mickey squirm and groan. "I could eat this hole for hours," Kai exclaims. He wants his rim job to make Mickey bust a nut. It's time for Kai to use a larger body part to explore Mickey's insides. He slowly inserts his tool inside Mickey's tight, wet hole. "Oh. That's a big dick," Micky whimpers. Kai puts his hands in the small of Mickey's back and slowly pounds. The strokes are balls deep. "Take that dick," he commands. "Yes, sir," Mickey replies. The fucking is furious and Mickey takes each stroke. "Louder," Kai commands as Mickey wails into the sofa cushion. Kai wants to try a different position. "Get on your side," he says. Mickey does and Kai re-enters, pulling his meat all the way out and putting it back where it belongs. "Take it," Kai whispers. "Take it. It's so fucking good." Mickey takes all of the dick, letting Kai wreck his hole. However, can it really be wrecked when Mickey reaches back to grab Kai's ass? Pushing him to dive deeper?"That's your fucking hole," Mickey exclaims. The strokes are so powerful Kai almost pushes Mickey off the couch. However, he's a considerate top. He pulls him back on and gets back to filling that ass up. Mickey gets on his back. Legs in the air. Kai's hard dick diving continues. "Fuck me," Mickey pleads. "Let it out," Kai instructs. "Let it out." Mickey's booty causes Kai to "let it out." He pulls out, shooting a creamy load all over Mickey's face. He comes right after Kai with a cum explosion that hits the sofa and his chest. Kai guides his drenched dick into Mickey's mouth, who swallows it all. The scene closes with more kissing. The best way to end a hot scene! Don't forget to check out the separate video where Kai introduces himself! "Welcum" to ColbyKnox, Kai!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6800kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meet Kai - Mickey Knox and Kai

淫乱アナル神尻 West Charleston

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
柔らか最高名器の優弥くん出演作品� �らスーパーセレクト!!優弥くんの少� �前の映像は再編集して高質で淫らに� ��る!!01.生掘りモロ感アナルセックス� ��-スペシャルリメイク版-もっと突いて…気持ちいい…と感じ� �まで調教された優弥くんのアナル生� ��り!雄穴の奥の奥まで堀り込みなが� �優弥と同時に感じる最高のアナルに� ��大量射精!
Duration: 2:00:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2148kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 淫乱アナル神尻

Rhyheim Shabazz, Nath Latrel, Rex Kiah flip in a 3 way Enville

His muscles were big and tight and I felt the weight of his cock press up against my hips too.
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4489kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz, Nath Latrel, Rex Kiah flip in a 3 way

Chriss Murphy, Alex Rosson, Nathan Luna, Alfonso Osnaya Osteen

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Chriss Murphy, Alex Rosson, Nathan Luna, Alfonso Osnaya
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
What happens if you put Alfonso Osnaya (alfonsonaked), Alex Rosso (Alex_x2402), Nathan Luna (nathanazz) and chrissmurphy_ all together in a hot tub?
Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chriss Murphy, Alex Rosson, Nathan Luna, Alfonso Osnaya

Tony Silver, Hairy Folf, Quentin - Unexpected encounter - 3 days of fucking, part 3 Palos Heights

Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Tony Silver, Hairy Folf, Quentin
It's the last day, Tony is waking up and he's horny, he's wanking looking at his two sexy hosts sunning themselves on the terrace.
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10119kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Silver, Hairy Folf, Quentin - Unexpected encounter - 3 days of fucking, part 3

Sergeant daddy Waukena

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Eurocreme ,Dads Fucking Lads
Cast: Kamyk Walker, Matthew Anders, Charley Cole, Dave London, Alexis Belfort, Bruno Fox, Killian James, Cory Prince
Genres: Anal, Big Dicks, Hunks, Military, Muckles, Uniforms
While you enter the barracks, youare in the mercy of one's superiors, be it severe assessments, strip searches, or consequence for insubordination you've the take what-you're provided with no term back. For that kids below, it is a veiled handle whilst the Sergeants all activity heavy dicks, fine muscled systems which understand just how to do and people.
Duration: 1:15:13
Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sergeant daddy

Colt Hot Bods Scene 3 - Adam Champ, Arthur Gordon Nunnelly

Studio: Colt
Get ready to a see a whole new side of Adam Champ. Sure, we all love his dense pelt of hair accentuating that thick muscled chest. But under all that sexy man-fur lays a chiseled torso that deserves to be appreciated in more ways than one. Colt Man Arthur Gordon does the honors as he tends to the upper-body shave with great care and precision. The intense eye contact, the feel of the lather, the close, intimate attention to detail... Adam submits to the full-service treatment as his hands explore Arthur's growing bulge. With the last strokes of the razor Arthur moves in for a deep and passionate lip lock, and the full-service treatment is only just beginning. His lips explore the newly shorn canvas of Adam's smooth muscled chest as he works his way down. Cocks are sprung and a dedicated suck-session is underway. Adam knows that when the service is this good, always give your barber a generous tip. He shows Arthur his gratitude by bending him over the chair and fucking the daylights out of that sweet ass. And for a finishing touch, a warm and soothing batch of creamy cum-lather.
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Hot Bods Scene 3 - Adam Champ, Arthur Gordon

Время генерации страницы 0.05567 секунды с 9 запросами