LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DirtyTony Max Bukkake Cuba City

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DirtyTony
Genres: Studs, Orgy, Masturbation, Oral, Cumshots, Facial, Bukkake
Each of these horny devils is ready to give Max a load of homework. A wet-hot, jizzy, cum-filled load, that is! 6 man amateur hot man bukkake circle jerk for you at DirtyTony!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:47
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 1545kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 354.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DirtyTony Max Bukkake

Kyler Drayke & Robert Law - Private Law Gets Fucked Raw Antofagasta

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Kyler Drayke, Robert Law
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Fresh recruit Robert Law returns to ActiveDuty to take every inch from big dicked Kyler Drayke in this hot fuck vid. Law's bubble but was made for hung Drayke's giant cock.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4140kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyler Drayke & Robert Law - Private Law Gets Fucked Raw

Daniel Dean & Luke Gold - Blow-Job Scott Bar

Studio: PeepShow
Cast: Daniel Dean, Luke Gold
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Luke is a horny dude, so he invited Daniel over to give him head. Just a straight guy needing some relief.
They make small talk when Daniel arrives. I did some closed-captioning for the beginning of this video. Luke is actually quite verbal while getting head, so turn up your volume after the first few minutes.
Daniel does a great job blowing him. This video is shot straight through, with Daniel pulling a load from him easily! Luke was indeed, very horny!
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7987kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 880.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daniel Dean & Luke Gold - Blow-Job

Chriss Murphy, Alex Rosson, Nathan Luna, Alfonso Osnaya Nestor Falls

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Chriss Murphy, Alex Rosson, Nathan Luna, Alfonso Osnaya
What happens if you put Alfonso Osnaya (alfonsonaked), Alex Rosso (Alex_x2402), Nathan Luna (nathanazz) and chrissmurphy_ all together in a hot tub?
Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chriss Murphy, Alex Rosson, Nathan Luna, Alfonso Osnaya

Apprentice Michaels - Chapter 1 - The Interview And The Calling Trinity

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Michaels
it's pretty crazy to think what a mess I'd gotten myself into by the time my interview started. I was so nervous; my stomach was churning.
I kept telling myself that nothing was worth this level of anxiety. If I was right for The Order, they'd see my potential and sign me up as an Apprentice. There was nothing in God's name that I'd be able to do to change their minds once they were made up.
But then, my own mind started playing tricks. If I presented as some sort of neurotic snowflake, I'd instantly put them off and I'd be back on that train to nowhere before I could pack my bags. And, of course, the more I tried to fight the nerves, the more nervous I became.
I walked into the chamber and was almost blinded. Sunlight was streaming in through the whitest of white, floor-to-ceiling curtains which covered every wall. And sitting in the middle of the space, on a fancy silver chair, was a man I assumed was Master Drayke. He was dressed entirely in white, in a beautifully fitted suit, which seemed to cling to his body, complimenting every one of his features. He was dark-skinned and dark-eyed. His forehead was etched with lines, which gave him a quality of sternness I have seldom found myself so instantly drawn to. There was something about him which excited me deeply.
He asked me troubling questions about my sex life. I was shocked. I felt incredibly uncomfortable. Essentially, he wanted to know if I was attracted to men and I couldn't tell him the truth, because I don't really know what the truth is. In all honesty, I've not slept with anyone, male or female. But, you know, I have had thoughts.
So I lied and told Master Drayke that I'd never so much as thought about having sex with another man which was ironic because the more he probed, the more I realized I was thinking about having it with him.
Then I ended up in a whole heap of trouble when he asked me if I'd be willing to prove what I was saying. Of course, I dutifully told him I was happy to, and he instantly instructed me to take my shirt off. I sprung to my feet, removing my shirt and tie while trying to figure out where all this weirdness was heading. Was this the start of some terrible, humiliating punishment? I tried to style it out by looking at him with as much coolness as I could muster, but he just stared back with an intensity which actually took my breath away.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 661.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Michaels - Chapter 1 - The Interview And The Calling

Kyle Kravins Amateur Gay Creampies Vol. 3 Studley

Studio: Magnus
Check out my hot amateur models as they strip down and fuck each other bareback. And as if that wasnt hot enough for you, when they reach their climax you get a wonderful gooey surprise in their partners ass! So sit back, get some lube and enjoy! 100% bareback and all internal cumshots.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:59
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2125kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyle Kravins Amateur Gay Creampies Vol. 3

Dustin Revees, Vince Faulkner - Lollipop & Cocks for Twinks Hartford

Studio: LollipopTwinks
Cast: Dustin Revees, Vince Faulkner
Dustin Revees and Vince Faulkner are sitting on the bed and the boys look sweet and sexy together as they share that long lollipop. It's a little like a cock and that inspires them to whip out their surprisingly big dicks and get to sucking. The oral is a tantalizing thing to watch and the mouths work those schlongs with passion. Dustin ends up rimming Vince with great passion and his tongue does plenty of work to ensure that his cock will enter with ease. The doggy style thrusting is proof that it worked and it includes a bit of hair pulling.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8748kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dustin Revees, Vince Faulkner - Lollipop & Cocks for Twinks

Время генерации страницы 0.04567 секунды с 9 запросами