View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 06:41 AM   #3146
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Valentines Day Axtell

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines Day

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented Meadow Grove

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!
Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Kyler Quinn - Kyler Quinn Gets A Mouthful Of Cum Vilonia

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kyler Quinn
Cast: Kyler Quinn
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Lingerie, POV, Stockings, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, caucasian, doggy style
Video language: English
Irresistible babe Kyler Quinn is back, hotter and naughtier than ever! Donning a full-on blonde, this petite slut with perky tits is ready to show off and play with her wet coochie.
Duration: 30:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyler Quinn - Kyler Quinn Gets A Mouthful Of Cum

Purple Lingerie Queens

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Lingerie

Valentina Nappi & Katrina Colt - Cheating In Plain Sight Brainerd

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Valentina Nappi & Katrina Colt
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, Strap-On, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Stockings, Kissing, Rimming, Pussy Eating
Video language: English
A military wife, Valentina Nappi, is cheating on her overseas husband. The whole neighborhood believes that the husband returns home from time-to-time, but not all is as it seems. The man the neighbors see visiting the house is NOT the husband but the wife's secret lover. Not only that, but the secret lover is also a WOMAN in disguise! When the lover sneaks over and drops her disguise, she is revealed to be none other than Katrina Colt.
They start making out, eager to taste as much of each other as possible, which naturally leads to them eating out each other's tasty pussies. And when they need more than just their tongues and fingers, they break out a strap-on to get REALLY down and dirty. With all the raunchy and rough sex, it looks like Valentina is anything BUT a good little military wife.
Duration: 42:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5656kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi & Katrina Colt - Cheating In Plain Sight

Trick or Treat Fort Plain

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trick or Treat

Purple Nightie Albert City

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Nightie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03305 секунды с 9 запросами