luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Colt Hairy Chested Men - Carl Hardwick

Colt Hairy Chested Men - Carl Hardwick

Studio: Colt
Cast: Carl Hardwick

Self Service - Carl Hardwick is an auto-mechanic who knows what to do to keep his engine running smoothly. A SELF SERVICE tune up every once in a while to flush out excess fluids and clear the hoses is part of regular maintenance. Same goes for his well serviced cock. A little SELF SERVICE is needed to keep things running smoothly. After a day of working under the hood of his car, Carl checks under his own hood to give himself a oil check. A little crank and lube gets things working nicely. Once all his fluid levels are back to normal Carl takes his well oiled muscles out for a test-spin with a sexy workout and posing routine in the mid-day sun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 215.9 MB

Download Colt Hairy Chested Men - Carl Hardwick

Fist Full (1985)

Video language: English

This title has been re-released under the name Wild in the Woods. A collection of short films loops packaged together; thus the birth of Falcon Studios. Most of these are pretty lame, although there are some good oral cumshots let loose and of course, some fisting, hence the glamorous title. The shorts include Wild in the Woods, Service Me and Fist Full. But whoa, check out Twin Reflections, the Christy Twins' sexual scenario. It's got their rather-average cocks on display, but the theme and subsequent self-serving oral cumshot is sure to freak you out and turn you on. It did me. Technically atrocious in spots (shot pre-video and it looks it) but certainly worth seeing if you're a collector.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:00
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1458kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 677.6 MB

Download Fist Full (1985)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13945 секунды с 9 запросами