LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dreamboy late night office affair Darfur

Release Year: 2015
Studio: EuroCreme
Cast: Drew Kingston, Kai Alexander
Genres: Twinks, Kissing, Rimming, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Piercing, Big Dick, Uncut, White & Black, Interracial
Back in the office, it's the day after the night before and Brad walks in obviously feeling the effects of his high flying lifestyle. Undeterred, it's 4:30 and time to hit the bar once again! Showing off about his previous conquest, cute long haired Max slowly starts to realise if he wants something, he's gotta pay for it, and after some Dutch courage, he goes about playing with the big boys but without knowing the rules of the game! Losing this round and pissing off cute Jack, Max flees to the office to get his keys disturbing the very handsome cleaner who's just starting. As Drew lets Max into a secret, how he enjoys cleaning naked, Max wants to unleash some of this pent up tension, and as Drew slowly strips for him, showing his smooth dark skin and big black dick slapping on the clear glass desk, it's the perfect tonic! Dropping to his knees, Max swallows the entire length, getting more and more cock hungry as his throat is stretched open. Taking off his own suit, skinny but lean Max, freckled and damn sexy gets his perfect twink bubble butt ravaged by Drew's hungry tongue before rocking the entire desk as he pounds hard, showing it's not just the high flyers that know how to fuck!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dreamboy late night office affair

Gay - Barbecue Twinks (RAW Twinkx) Chambersburg

Video language: English
A hot summer's day - cue a barbecue! But these young lads are looking for more than just a burger - they want a fully loaded hot ! These Barbecue Twinks head out into the garden and are soon stoking the coals of passion as one young lad spies his pal's cock peeking out of his shorts. He ambles over and is quickly on his knees slurping at the throbbing sausage! Once the food has finished, two of the young boys head off into the garage to finish what they started and a sensual boy/boy encounter ensues. Wondering where their friends had wandered off to, the other two lads go in search and stumble across their sexual antics. Liking what they see, these lads are soon hard as a rock as they emulate the sexy scenario. Back in the house, the lads all kick back and relax. With the embers still glowing and with all four sporting hard boners, the boys strip, showing off their skinny bodies. With lips locked, hands reach down to cup balls and massage bouncing boners before tongues lick their way down hairless torsos to feast on each other's cocks. The twinks slurp and suck their way to boy heaven before tight buns are skewered with juicy pork kebabs. Barbecue Twinks is a sexual cookout laden with creamy dips!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:34
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1336kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 998.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Barbecue Twinks (RAW Twinkx)

Billy Rubens and Leo Marco San Antonio Los Ranchos

Studio: Eurocreme
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Twinks, Masturbation, Cumshots.
Exploring each and every inch of their bodies, Tom’s tanned skin and Jake’s paleplexionplement perfectly, as does Jake’s handsome face being filled with Tom’s solid dick! Taking things to the next level, Tom’s slowly puts on a condom as Jake allows this by lubing it up and straddling his new found man, guiding him inside himself and working back and forth, taking time to feel it slide inside over and over, loving every thrust forward and back. Things couldn’t be better as they relax afterwards, until Jake claps eyes on a telling ticket abroad, dated for tomorrow….
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 279.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Rubens and Leo Marco

Derrick and Diamond - Jack Diamond ,Derrick Porter Atlantic Mine

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Jack Diamond ,Derrick Porter
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
A sleep over turns naughty with a game of spin the bottle. Its jack diamond's turn, and derrick porter gets an instant boner when the bottle lands on him. For these twink boys, there's more in store than the traditional kiss. Porter's mouth travels down to diamonds cock and he starts sucking for his life. Jack pulls derricks pj's down to sample his hairless ass, but its diamond who gets topped by his floppy haired blonde friend. Little derrick porter turns out to be a ferocious top and pounds his school buddy from every angle. Definitely don't miss porter's impressive hot cum shot!
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 703.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derrick and Diamond - Jack Diamond ,Derrick Porter

BareAdventures Caleb Moreton Chris Fox and Julian Tomlinson Basye

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BareAdventures
Cast: Caleb Moreton Chris Fox and Julian Tomlinson
Genres: Bareback, Big dick, Blowjobs, Dildos, Group sex
When curly haired twink Julian invites some friends around for get-together, he doesn't expect them to come bearing gifts, especially dildo-shaped surprises!
Duration: 23:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 543.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BareAdventures Caleb Moreton Chris Fox and Julian Tomlinson

遂に誕生! Ebeltoft

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
南米バルクマッチョ、規格外の巨根� �持つ黒人J、二匹の野獣が人気モデル の肉体に食らいつく!
外国人ならではの力強いピストン、� �場スケールの黒マラ、おかしくなる� ��らいのパワーにアナル完全崩壊!
Duration: 1:34:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 遂に誕生!

Breaking My Record Of How Much I Spunk In 1 Night Mozambique

He's drenched in cum! This boy left the flat the next day with over 10 loads up his arse (no lie) lol ive got hard writing this again and going to have another wank now..... Lol danny is not only one sexy lad but he's 100% family to us now - he's moved in and living with us!! I know you will like him, just promise me you won't fall in love coz he's a right heart breaker (without knowing it) oh if you wanna meet up with him then his shitter profile is @english_twink2 this lad comes with a warning I'll only say it once - don't go falling in love with him - his not that type of boy - he really just wants to suck on dick and play with your cum -- he will fuck you for free - he's absolutely gagging for it.
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking My Record Of How Much I Spunk In 1 Night

Время генерации страницы 0.12209 секунды с 9 запросами