LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Logan - Chapter 7 - Home From Work - Legrand Wolf, Logan Cross Pilot Mountain

Release Year: 2024
Studio: FunSizeBoys
Cast: Legrand Wolf, Logan Cross
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
I put a keypad lock on my front door so that I can give my extra special boys the passcode. If it's ever necessary, it's easy enough to change the code. Getting a brand new lock and having keys made is a whole different game. I do tell the boys that they should text or call before they come over. Who knows what I might be up to? Although, another cute boyhole to fuck is rarely ever a bad thing!
Logan is absolutely one of my special boys, but he's a scamp! The other day, he texted me a selfie of himself sitting on my sofa, with the message, "I'm spending the night at a friend's house! See you when you get home." Obviously, I need to refresh the little horndog's memory about what "text me before you come over means." Just knowing he was there waiting had my dick hard and dripping in about thirty seconds, though.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan - Chapter 7 - Home From Work - Legrand Wolf, Logan Cross

Penthouse sex party Phelps

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Eurocreme, FirstCrush
Cast: Andrew Dean, Danny Davis, Garry Quirk, Harley Harris, Jamie Reeves, josh McKenzie, Matt Taylor, Mike Richards, Patrick Farrell, Ryan Dillon, Steve Drake
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Group Sex, Twinks, Amateur
11 gorgeous models, spectacular cum shots, big dicks, cum facial – this range is getting stronger with each movie. No prissy boy action here just cute young lads who love to fuck around.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:13
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penthouse sex party

Family Holiday Tradition - Tape 5 - Texting Mishap - Mr Cox and his son Oliver Cox Hulett

Studio: GayCest
Cast: Mr Cox, Oliver Cox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
It was during one of his encounters with Austin that Mr. Cox first came to question his son's sexuality. The two had become particularly close over the holidays, resulting in a series of explicit sexting sessions when Mr. Cox returned back to his home. Austin asked Mitch if he'd ever tried anything with his boy.
Austin said he was almost certain that Oliver was into guys. In fact, he'd even seen him texting a few dirty pictures and getting some in return. The news blew Mr. Cox' mind. Sure, Oliver had never bought a girl home, but he'd always thought he was more interested in his studies. It never occurred to him that he might be gay!
When they got back home after the holidays, Mr. Cox paid particular attention to Oliver. He'd watch carefully when Oliver texted anyone, trying to work out if there was a sexual element to it, but Oliver's face didn't reveal any secrets. He studied him, trying to find answers in the microexpressions in his eyes and brows, but nothing registered. Still, Mr. Cox enjoyed the opportunity to look at his son.
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7879kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Family Holiday Tradition - Tape 5 - Texting Mishap - Mr Cox and his son Oliver Cox

Cousins Get Caught Austin and His Cousin Lucas Lady Lake

Studio: GayCest
Austin is more clever than you might think! The young, fresh-faced twink may seem innocent at first, but he often gets his way with nothing more than his looks. Especially with his cousins, he's always found a way to get them to do the things he wants them to do... And Lucas is no exception. Lucas is only a couple years older than Austin and the two have always had a very close relationship. Austin used to love whenever he could have a sleepover with Lucas. They would stay up late, eat pizza, play games, and get into all sorts of silly behavior without their dads' knowledge. As they got older, sleepovers had started to become more rare. They were both busy with school, hanging out with their friends, and they only saw each other on holidays and birthdays. Fortunately, both of the boys' dads had to go out of town and the frisky twinks found themselves staying over their uncle's. And once again, Austin and Lucas were up to their old tricks! While playing video games, Austin began to notice his cousin looked more handsome and grown up than he'd ever seen before! He was taller, more filled out, and had even started to show some hair growth on his face. Austin wanted to see more of him, and, as usual, devised a sneaky way to get what he wanted. "Want to make it more interesting?" Austin asked, trying to keep the devilish mischievousness from his angelic smile.
Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cousins Get Caught Austin and His Cousin Lucas

Время генерации страницы 0.05449 секунды с 9 запросами