Old 04-02-2024, 02:18 PM   #12760
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Screen Test Vol. 9 Lolita

Release Year: 2014
Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Adam Rupert, Enzo Bloom, Greg Taylor, Mirek Milec, Pavel Kostej, Petr Kluk, Sylvester Adamus, Viktor Baco
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
In the ninth installment of WilliamHiggins' Screen Test series, a new batch of horny, uncut fuckers unite for a barebackfest that will knock your socks off! With FOUR cum-filled scenes, watch these studs suck and rim each other before pounding completely raw until they can no longer hold in their loads!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screen Test Vol. 9

Idol Eyes 1990 Curridabat

The megawatt superstar in one of his most popular flicks. Ostensibly Idol's "first" gay experience, this is actually not the flick you would think it would be. Truth be told, I was kinda disappointed. Idol does look absolutely amazing here (I think I jacked off thinking about that cover picture of him several hundred times) and the production design is top-notch. Overall it's just... I dunno... weak.
The thin story has Ryan as a lifeguard of sorts, and his smooth and muscled tone suits him perfectly for the role. There are several scenes that are really memorable, but the "big scenes" featuring Ryan are not all that. His first scene (out of two that he appears in) is a solo - a good one, but a solo nonetheless. The big payoff supposedly comes when he finally gets his beefy hands on Superbottomslut Stefano. Only problem: it ain't Ryan's dick going in Joey's hole. Can you say "stunt cock"? Oh well...
We're probably being a little too generous with our star rating here, as the film overall feels more like a "two-and-a-halfer" (despite the star power of the cast), but the production itself is so top-notch, and some of the other scenes do really work, so... what the fuck, right?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Idol Eyes 1990

Hugo Urbina New Talents Armidale

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Hugo Urbina
Genres: Ass Play, Cumshots, Freshmen Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
Hugo Urbina was born in Granada Spain, he´s only 24 years old and after a long thinking he decides to stand up as one of our favorite new talents, beautiful face, easy out going, funny and with a nice cock had the right convination to be one of your favorite too.
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 358.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hugo Urbina New Talents

19yr Syndicate of Sleaze Ukrainian Sitting on His Cummy Spunky Dick Eastview

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HungYoungBrit
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Omg! I cant believe this is actually happening - im so horny - my spunk goes fucking everywhere His insanely good-looking I know you have all seen a lot of dicks ya in ya time - but not like this and not on a tall handsome stunning - absolutely truly model looks lad like him
Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7631kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19yr Syndicate of Sleaze Ukrainian Sitting on His Cummy Spunky Dick

Mind The Gape - Deshae, John Thomas Delta Junction

Release Year: 2024
Studio: StudFist
Cast: Deshae, John Thomas
Big hole maintenance is a thing. John Thomas has one and he needs to keep it stretched. Deshae is here to save JT and stuFF his big ass with XL fists and big long arms and fill him up. Get your pppers ready for this one – you're gonna need them
Duration: 17:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 633.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mind The Gape - Deshae, John Thomas

Ruff Rider Forever Part 1 Brookland

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Ruff-Rider, Titus
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot,Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut.
Our Star from Rio de Janeiro once more at its best taking care of of sexy itus`mancunt non-stop, in his very own and original Ruff Rider Style.The second new Ruff Rider Video will be on on Tuesday.
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5792kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruff Rider Forever Part 1

Playing with the Boys 2 Kingsley

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
When these horny, young boys want to play – they play hard! Not only do they love to suck dick, lick juicy holes and shove their fat cocks into tight asses, they also want to see how far a cute boy-ass will stretch - especially when a hand is pushed in deep. Director Jay Ray has assembled some of the hottest boys who want to play with each other in two hours of smoking action which also sees these guys douse the flames of lust with a torrent of fuck-play!
Duration: 1:52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing with the Boys 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03397 секунды с 9 запросами